We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakojan View Post
    Yeah, it's terrible that a class that can destroy you from 40 meters before you get into melee dies quickly if you get close to it.... Stupid Turbine, making Creeps so OP.
    Yeah, I agree, from 40 meters away, you get blown up before you can even get into melee range! Very nice Turbine, very nice! ./clap
    Silverlode:
    Freep: R8 Burglar - Langthain (Retired)
    Creeps: R8 Spider - Spidicense (Retired), R8 Warg - Bytez (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by WitchKingofAngmar View Post
    Yeah, I agree, from 40 meters away, you get blown up before you can even get into melee range! Very nice Turbine, very nice! ./clap
    Imo hunters are how they should be, I mean they aren't op and that's for sure, yes they can destroy you from a distance but if you get in their face they're screwed lol. Enough of this hunters are under powered bs I've been hearing too, hunters are fine judging from the crits I've seen.
    Aziell-1: R11 Warg of Landroval
    Webyou: R8 Spider of Landroval
    Nimaril-1: Level 100 R6 Guardian of Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Ciosh View Post
    Imo hunters are how they should be, I mean they aren't op and that's for sure, yes they can destroy you from a distance but if you get in their face they're screwed lol. Enough of this hunters are under powered bs I've been hearing too, hunters are fine judging from the crits I've seen.
    That is true, once you get in thier faces, they are screwed lol. I think I got by Theo last night for like 2k when I have R7 Audacity lol, barely survived it, but was almost dead when I think I had like 2 or 3 other Hunters firing at me lol.
    Silverlode:

That is true, once you get in thier faces, they are screwed lol. I think I got by Theo last night for like 2k when I have R7 Audacity lol, barely survived it, but was almost dead when I think I had like 2 or 3 other Hunters firing at me lol.
    Their damage is fine, but hunters have zero survivability. They don't have heals and other survivability skills like all of the other freep classes.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000001b578a/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I think they have one survivability class but they have to not in range, I think it's like "Strength From The Earth" or something like that. lol
    Silverlode:

I think they have one survivability class but they have to not in range, I think it's like "Strength From The Earth" or something like that. lol
    Not exactly usable in a 1v1 or anything. Its a channeled skill and can be easily interupted
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000001b578a/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by angrolas View Post
    Their damage is fine, but hunters have zero survivability. They don't have heals and other survivability skills like all of the other freep classes.
    Depends on what do you consider as survavility .

Hunters have better survavility than Lore-masters imo .

They can fear , root & mezz . They can even increase their run speed and keep hitting like crazy .

A lore-master once on melee range is done . They have one usable self heal ( flanks & Inner-flame don't count ) , and unless you're lucky with crits , it's usually not enough .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001be9b6/signature.png]Berserkr[/charsig]
    [SIZE=1]r10 str / r7 wdr / r6 wvr / r6 bwr / r7 dfr
    r8 lmr / r5 rkr / r? mtr[/SIZE]

I hit a champ with my "devastating strike" the other day for a whopping 590 fire damage. Why does my morale-gated skill with a 30 second cooldown do as much damage as a freep auto attack? Reavers need some serious love. I don't mind playing a suicidal class with no heals or escape skills if I actually have the dps to kill something before I die.
    Freeps @ Dwarrowdelf: r10 Mini
    Creeps @ Dwarrowdelf: r11 Reaver, r10 Warg, r9 Defiler, r9 Spider, r8 WL, r8 BA

Quote Originally Posted by asearchforreason View Post
    I hit a champ with my "devastating strike" the other day for a whopping 590 fire damage. Why does my morale-gated skill with a 30 second cooldown do as much damage as a freep auto attack? Reavers need some serious love. I don't mind playing a suicidal class with no heals or escape skills if I actually have the dps to kill something before I die.
    You should know by now that freeps aren't supposed to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Selebrimbor View Post
    You should know by now that freeps aren't supposed to die.
    Nod, that is too true!
    Silverlode:

Tanar scored a critical hit with Epic Conclusion on Wakalaka for 4,610 Lightning damage to Morale.

Rank 6
    7 Audacity
    2 Crit protection corruptions
    2 Tact mitigation corruptions
    3 Delving pots on
    Slick Flesh on
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

Quote Originally Posted by Ciosh View Post
    Hunters are totally underpowered, we cant use inductions on the move, we dont have pets that can rez us, we cant switch from ranged to melee..

:P

~Kaz

Quote Originally Posted by Aronath View Post
    Hunters are totally underpowered, we cant use inductions on the move, we dont have pets that can rez us, we cant switch from ranged to melee..

:P

~Kaz
    Pfft, you can't use inductions on the move? WAT A NOOB. You should l2p. Kaz=Kazniir who just xferred back to Slode?
    R6 Blackarrow, Sentry Savemepls Crykid

Hunters are more than fine - as long as there is someone stupid enough to actually engage them @ 40m range (and then cry about it here, something like "OMG Burg killed me even after I stunned him TWICE!).

Or you are dealing with special kind of hunter who enjoys spending +50% of their time in stationary failstealth.

Given the range of crit corruptions, I wonder how it goes when there are no devs on major skills. You know, those 80% fights you forgot to mention - unless you are using some "personal math". If you are losing *these* as a warg ( ), better stop being afk...

(One thing you might have in common with some hunters: I am sure they are really "happy" about % of fights they win only thanks to dev + magni and/or meta- stuff)

Only 8.99 per month!
    [IMG]http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii500/supermaco/2800703.png[/IMG]

8k from an RKs EC...r7 defiler, r7 Aud, slick flesh!

Dear turbine you broke the moors, fix it please, nerf or buff, I don't care, just put the skill back into the game, stop these facerolling &&&&&& tactical players.

When you see good PVP creeps die in seconds to some pathetic little raid baby, who mashers two skills over and over, makes u think...the devs must all play prissy freeps.

Challenge any dev to spend time. Not mins, but a solid week, in the moors.

Fix the problem plz

[color=green]"Freeps raid to get their skills and gear, then come out and complain about creeps raiding to get their skills...hypocrite much?"[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Drakojan View Post
    Pfft, you can't use inductions on the move? WAT A NOOB. You should l2p. Kaz=Kazniir who just xferred back to Slode?
    You obviously dont know what game im talking about..

~Kaz

Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    Hate to say it, but if they are hitting those numbers with a captain, then they mustn't have that great gear.

Solo hunter vs a ranked Solo warg with Audacity, armour pot and armour trait.
    You must be tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    Hate to say it, but if they are hitting those numbers with a captain, then they mustn't have that great gear.

Solo hunter vs a ranked Solo warg with Audacity, armour pot and armour trait.
    im gonna guess...red traited with cudur set? those numbers seem..high, especially if the warg was at 7 audacity.
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    im gonna guess...red traited with cudur set? those numbers seem..high, especially if the warg was at 7 audacity.
    Actually to tell you the truth those numbers arent that good. I finally got almost all my gear that I wanted and I hit a bit less than that, and if that was a glass canon hunter or even a slighty glass canony hunter then those numbers are easily possible, even solo.

~Kaz

Quote Originally Posted by Aronath View Post
    Actually to tell you the truth those numbers arent that good. I finally got almost all my gear that I wanted and I hit a bit less than that, and if that was a glass canon hunter or even a slighty glass canony hunter then those numbers are easily possible, even solo.

~Kaz
    eh, i see those numbers in pve, but in pvp, against something with audacity? maybe my gear is just that bad :P although i didnt think it was horrible. 29k mastery 7k crit....idk, i dont have audacity gear on my hunter yet, so idk wht my mastery/crit would be with that set, but those numbers just seem a little high on a full audacity warg.(then again...i only ever trait blue, might be the difference im noticing? idk ;P)

OR im greatly overestimating shadow warg mits.....
    Last edited by 0987654321; Jul 13 2012 at 06:33 PM.
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Quote Originally Posted by jadacakai View Post
    , just put the skill back into the game

>implying there's any skill at all to a game dominated by RNG
    newp
    Ranked 13th world-wide, Champion.

Ridiculous Crits

Can a solo Runekeeper crit 15k with Epic Conclusion on a high ranked Creep?
    Sorry for my bad English, I'm French.

Greatings Nazgulmeister

Quote Originally Posted by Nazgulmeister View Post

Greatings Nazgulmeister
    Not very likely, the highest i've seen a solo without buffs hit was 11k on a greenie. Not to say it's impossible, but it seems unlikely.
    [I]In the sea without lees standeth the Bird of Hermes.
    [/I][I]When all his feathers be from him gone, He standeth still here as a stone.
    Here is now both white and red, And all so the stone to quicken the dead[/I][I].
    The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame.[/I]

Quote Originally Posted by Nazgulmeister View Post

Greatings Nazgulmeister
    If any freep critted on another creep for 15k, I think I would rage quit.

The highest I have ever been hit by a Runekeeper was 10k...hopefuly they have never hit for higher than that.
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast