We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast

Re: Ridiculous Crits

Quote Originally Posted by AroJay View Post
    That would be 63% of my morale. And Dorthy up there is complaining about getting hit for 10% of his morale.
    *Dorothir.

Since when was me posting some crits in a crit thread complaining?

2shotted a rank 11 spider the other day, 4.1k normal crit and 6.6k dev right after it. Can get nearly 50% mitigation in a dps build, too.

That would be 63% of my morale. And Dorthy up there is complaining about getting hit for 10% of his morale.
    BA's can dev 4k VT too, which is ~60% of my morale too. Just sayin'
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a21c01000010d221/signature.png]Morkorga[/charsig]
    Faileon R10 - Nub Hunter...

[b]Mess with the best, die like the rest.[/b]

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    I am under that impression because the majority of freeps do have half the majority of creeps morale, mainly because it's true.
    Then you are playing with freeps under level 75. I rarely see freeps with less then 6k morale, 5k at the lowest. And those are very few and far between. If you are playing with freeps that are under 4.5 morale, there is much fail in the moors.
    That starts I guess with people respecting others points of view. I did try and put it tongue-in-cheek and only semi-serious but I guess that's lost on you.- A forum poster

Quote Originally Posted by Faileon View Post
    BA's can dev 4k VT too, which is ~60% of my morale too. Just sayin'
    Elkeon scored a critical hit with Heart Seeker on Purebloodnakh for 7,130 Beleriand damage to Morale.
    Elkeon scored a devastating hit with Blood Arrow on Purebloodnakh for 4,943 Beleriand damage to Morale

over 12K in 2 attacks

Which is 92% of my MAX morale

Just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by zaskoda View Post
    2shotted a rank 11 spider the other day, 4.1k normal crit and 6.6k dev right after it. Can get nearly 50% mitigation in a dps build, too.
    A rank 11 spider running with sub 12k morale = this guy sits next to other creeps and spams DoTs.

Even my Signature is trolling!

Quote Originally Posted by Felajarko View Post
    Then you are playing with freeps under level 75. I rarely see freeps with less then 6k morale, 5k at the lowest. And those are very few and far between. If you are playing with freeps that are under 4.5 morale, there is much fail in the moors.
    Are all the creeps on your server under 10k morale or something? We have most of ours between 12k and 16k, which is pretty much double what most of our freeps are at (between 6k and 8k).

Dorothy is also failing to factor in yet more important things:

1) The power consumption of the skills.

Reavers who are running with the sort of moral numbers he is quoting would be giving up power to get that moral. Therefore the dev strike will be coasting ~1/4 of their total power pool. Also, opposed to Champs, it can only be used once the target is bellow 1/4 moral. Whereas all the Champ big hits can be thrown in right off the bat.

2)ICPR of Reavers is a joke. Fervor Champs on the other hand....

3) He's quoting big hits and big moral in the same sentence:

Creeps don't get both.

To get one you need to give up another. If you want to have your cake and eat it too, big his + survivability, you need to play a Champ, Guard or Mini.

4) Once again he is ignoring the fact that champs have skills like:

• Improved Seeking Blade.
    • Dire Need
    • Adamant
    • Sudden Defense
    • Controlled Burn
    • Sound the Attack + Crafted Horns

and dare I say it let fly.... I got crit for almost 1K with let fly on my heavy armor Reaver. Bow Champing isn't so laughable anymore.

Last time I checked Reavers have nothing like the above mentioned skills in their arsenal. These skills add significantly to the survivability of the Champion in all encounters.

Posting damage numbers, with comparable % damage to moral, while ignoring the very obvious advantage Champs have with survivability is freep goggled trolling. Not very intelligent trolling but then we are dealing with a Champ who is obviously trying to prove that the Moors are relatively balanced ATM and his Champ isn't really all that OP.

Staying on topic:

These two hits are; 1/4 and 1/3 of my moral pool respectivly, on a 25 second CD, require only 3 battle attunement pips (and doesn't consume them, oh no, it adds another one) and also have a chance to stun for 5 seconds.

Mmmmm RK's love their own cake.
    Last edited by ksjock; Feb 12 2012 at 08:44 PM.
    "the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best" - Henry VanDyke

I am under that impression because the majority of freeps do have half the majority of creeps morale, mainly because it's true.

However, I'm not under the impression that all freeps stack tact mit because they don't. I clearly stated that I have more tact miti than most. With that in mind, the crits that hit me would be a lot lower than if they hit someone else, which was exactly my point. Had you even used your brain or even bothered to read my post, you would have known that.

Plus, where was my math wrong? You've still failed to show that.
    Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce you to the new olagaton.
    [font=broadway][color=orange]Dank Nasty and Proud of It Betch[/font][/color]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320d0100001caee1/signature.png]Nonconsensual[/charsig]

Champion Auto-Attack

Icedragon scored a devastating hit with a melee attack on Purebloodnakh for 1,194 Beleriand damage to Morale.

I suppose the chance for crits is much higher for freeps. My champ has 15% crit chance and my R9 warg has 12.3% (though he does have a skill for +1500 melee crit rating for 30 seconds). If this isn't in place, it's probably a good change to have.

I'm not sure how crits stack up as you rank but I'd assume it was logical for 25% to be the crit for R15s and 10% for R0s. That would mean my R9 should have 19% (increasing by 1% with each rank).
    Crit chance and regen buffs are given to creeps by passives from r5 till r9. Initial crit chance differs for each class but each rank of passive gives +0,6% so since you can only have up to 5 ranks it gives +3% on r9. This means 14,6% for reaver, around 17% for BA, 13% for warg, all on r9 (with the +crit chances from race traits). Our crit chance is very limited, it should be granted by battlefield promotions. Also no creep class can force a crit, save for one of WL's shouts.
    Last edited by Havoc007; Feb 12 2012 at 08:35 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000000a4ef4/signature.png]Havocz[/charsig]
    [I]Casual RPer[/I]
    Havocz lvl65 LM, Dalin lvl48 GRD, Berenir lvl32 CPT - [B]members of the same fellowship[/B]
    Narzgash r8 Reaver, Ternakh r6 BA, Lugnakh r4 Warg, Ulburz r4 WL - [B]the creeps who always remain True[/B]
    [U]Snowbourn[/U]
    --
    [I]Never on the dark side. Sauron sucks. Just many bad ones appear among the supposed 'good ones'. So experiencing another aspect of the game.
    Respect your opponent, and you won't regret anything.[/I]

Are all the creeps on your server under 10k morale or something? We have most of ours between 12k and 16k, which is pretty much double what most of our freeps are at (between 6k and 8k).
    Are your freeps under level 75 then? On BW, most of the freeps I have seen are between 6k and 13k. Anything less than that you just don't see. Well, not for long anyway...
    That starts I guess with people respecting others points of view. I did try and put it tongue-in-cheek and only semi-serious but I guess that's lost on you.- A forum poster

Insanity...the most OP Melee class in the game can also ...Icedragon scored a devastating hit with a ranged attack on Purebloodnakh for 851 Westernesse damage to Morale

My auto attack

Purebloodnakh scored a devastating hit with Unarmed Attack on Icedragon for 173 Shadow damage to Morale.

Champs auto attack

Icedragon scored a devastating hit with a melee attack on Purebloodnakh for 1,194 Beleriand damage to Morale.

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc007 View Post
    Crit chance and regen buffs are given to creeps by passives from r5 till r9. Initial crit chance differs for each class but each rank of passive gives +0,6% so since you can only have up to 5 ranks it gives +3% on r9. This means 14,6% for reaver, around 17% for BA, 13% for warg, all on r9 (with the +crit chances from race traits). Our crit chance is very limited, it should be granted by battlefield promotions. Also no creep class can force a crit, save for one of WL's shouts.
    warg is 18% with frenzy .ps wargs should never solo nomore peebaa r8warg comeon update 6!!

my guards is almost 25% lol

ahahahahah Doro you always make me smile
    those wardens at 14k and champs at 11k are probably just my imagination. it happens when you get hitted in the head all day
    Velenifera Weaver r12 - Siliveth CH 75 r7 - Hithiel LM 75 - Diamara BR 75 .Sara.

Quote Originally Posted by PurebloodWorg View Post
    My auto attack

Purebloodnakh scored a devastating hit with Unarmed Attack on Icedragon for 173 Shadow damage to Morale.

Champs auto attack

you probably have 7x his morale though
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000bd579/signature.png]Puppyfat[/charsig]
    - R7 Defiler - R7 Reaver - R6 Spider - R6 Blackarrow - R5 Warleader -

Gandolfien-1 scored a devastating hit with Shocking Words on Bestreaverontheservr for 5,213 Lightning damage to Morale.

Yeah. Shocking Words. Derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Arathain.o. View Post
    Gandolfien-1 scored a devastating hit with Shocking Words on Bestreaverontheservr for 5,213 Lightning damage to Morale.

Yeah. Shocking Words. Derp.
    Just remember, that's only one of three of RK burst skills.

The problem is that if freeps decide to go full morale, they can still pump out good DPS. If they go full DPS then they can blow up creeps in seconds.

And being a weaver, a champ with 10k+ morale is basically a loss straight away. They have heavy armour, and 2 bubbles and a heal, and a sprint and a stun. Morale traited, and I still can't win.

On topic:

I havn't saved any crits but I've had champs, RK's and Hunters hit me for 7k. Burgs hit me for 4k.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320201000040fc09/signature.png]Evilstevo[/charsig]
    Healerstevo - Rank 6 Warleader
    Blackbowstevo - Rank 6 Blackarrow
    Browsing the forums till GW2 is released.

Quote Originally Posted by Siliveth View Post
    ahahahahah Doro you always make me smile
    those wardens at 14k and champs at 11k are probably just my imagination. it happens when you get hitted in the head all day
    The only champ we have at 11k is Navhar, and he has 12k phys mast (which according to people in this thread is not how champs should be and is the sign of a badly geared player, clearly showing they know nothing about champs).

The wardens have 14k though they don't do double the dps of creeps. They match their morale and their dps.

The key word in the post you quoted was MOST.

The wardens have 14k though they don't do double the dps of creeps. They match their morale and their dps.
    They maybe not double it but its still higher than any creep dps (spear traited).

Quote Originally Posted by Felajarko View Post
    Are your freeps under level 75 then? On BW, most of the freeps I have seen are between 6k and 13k. Anything less than that you just don't see. Well, not for long anyway...
    that's the truth
    Velenifera Weaver r12 - Siliveth CH 75 r7 - Hithiel LM 75 - Diamara BR 75 .Sara.

The only champ we have at 11k is Navhar
    Srry for the Snowbourn disruptance everyone!

Im usually sitting at 10.5k morale with 72%melee dmg (in fervour ofc) and tact mit at 60%~. Id say they all could be raised with some more gear grinding.
    Point being that yes we are op atm, ive even beaten rank9 warg without sprint, bubbles, heals, controlled burn or ISB while he used dips and sprint and no, he wasnt really really bad. Hopefully that wont be possible anymore soon though.

What grinds my gears however is that i cant even set foot in the moors without being called ezmoder anymore. No matter how few bubbles/heals i use. And after a raid zergs me, being corpsejumped by all of them just becouse im a champ.

I miss pre roi hardcore champ, even though i died alot more. Not couse the class was funnier to play but becouse i was atleast respected for playing a hard class.

Creeps stop whining in every single thread on the forum.
    Freeps stop using every single skill to allways win instead of having even and fun fights.

Flame away, stopped playing a few weeks back anyway. Just forum obsessed atm
    [Center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921d000000035a32/signature.png]Exstimul[/charsig]
    Shapexs - Puppie R7
    Hunter, Blackarrow, Defiler[/CENTER]

Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast