We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast

Re: Ridiculous Crits

Quote Originally Posted by gunlang View Post
    7 hits in a row for over 11k from 1 skill. Huntards definitely need some serious buffing.

Srsly. how is this even possible to have skill able to do 3k hits, with no cooldown, no induction and spammable on move? Are Turbine devs even play this game? Or they are just mental?
    3k hit is the same as a creep doing a 1.5k hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    And we all know Creeps can spam for 1.5K

Once you again you are victorious my apprentice

The guy is getting destroyed left and right in this thread, and he still keeps swinging away. It's pretty fun to watch.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100000d43a5/signature.png]Muzfuz[/charsig]
    Harvester of Sorrow, Elf-bane, Man-slayer, Hobbit-foe, Dwarf-foe, Snitch-killer, Hunter-killer, Lore-master's Foe, Minstrel's Foe, Champion's Foe

[url]http://www.combatparser.com[/url]

[IMG]http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z434/spance76/thrag_zps674d7c88.jpg[/IMG]

I noticed this in the proper thread, but then saw it being discussed here with constant nonsense. So for those of you unable to do so yourself, I took the precious time to do a little bit of primary school maths.

My calculator told me that;
    If a warg was at 8500 morale, the bubble would heal for 85 morale at the 1% mark, and 425 morale at the 5% mark.
    If a warg was at 9000 morale, the bubble would heal for 90 morale at the 1% mark, and 450 morale at the 5% mark.
    If a warg was at 9500 morale, the bubble would heal for 95 morale at the 1% mark, and 475 morale at the 5% mark.
    If a warg was at 10,000 morale, the bubble would heal for 100 morale at the 1% mark, and 500 morale at the 5%.

God help us all, wargs are going to be so OP with their new and improved bubbles.

Prepare for the Freep Apocalypse! *adjusts alfoil hat*

Runekeeper hit a rank 13(14?) reaver for 7.(7?)k the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    I noticed this in the proper thread, but then saw it being discussed here with constant nonsense. So for those of you unable to do so yourself, I took the precious time to do a little bit of primary school maths.

If a warg was at 8500 morale, the bubble would heal for 85 morale at the 1% mark, and 425 morale at the 5% mark.
    If a warg was at 9000 morale, the bubble would heal for 90 morale at the 1% mark, and 450 morale at the 5% mark.
    If a warg was at 9500 morale, the bubble would heal for 95 morale at the 1% mark, and 475 morale at the 5% mark.
    If a warg was at 10,000 morale, the bubble would heal for 100 morale at the 1% mark, and 500 morale at the 5%.

God help us all, wargs are going to be so OP with their new and improved bubbles.

Prepare for the Freep Apocalypse! *adjusts alfoil hat*

Runekeeper hit a rank 13(14?) reaver for 7.(7?)k the other day.

And the bubble will prohibit the use of stealth and dissappear for them, just a minor tradeoff really. Ofc if a warg wants to have survivability his stealth power must be taken away without doubt, minstrel wants to DPS? It's all right if you don't hurt their heals, it's appropiate to possess both ofc.

And we all know how easily freeps can be kited, especially by wargs. Since melee classes, champ, guard, capt don't have incombat sprint, burg doesn't have ranged daze. And that 500-600 bubble every 7 sec will prob prove to be an unpenetrable stasis shield for all those laser-beamed hunters
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000000a4ef4/signature.png]Havocz[/charsig]
    [I]Casual RPer[/I]
    Havocz lvl65 LM, Dalin lvl48 GRD, Berenir lvl32 CPT - [B]members of the same fellowship[/B]
    Narzgash r8 Reaver, Ternakh r6 BA, Lugnakh r4 Warg, Ulburz r4 WL - [B]the creeps who always remain True[/B]
    [U]Snowbourn[/U]
    --
    [I]Never on the dark side. Sauron sucks. Just many bad ones appear among the supposed 'good ones'. So experiencing another aspect of the game.
    Respect your opponent, and you won't regret anything.[/I]

Quote Originally Posted by AroJay View Post
    The guy is getting destroyed left and right in this thread, and he still keeps swinging away. It's pretty fun to watch.
    I love that you think I got even slight bruised, let alone destroyed. It's cute. Every time I read your opinion it sounds like a little kid getting all excited because he doesn't understand something.

Was hit by a penetrating shot today for 3.2k -.-
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post

Bubble refreshes every 7s. The morale amount on this new bubble is currently unkown. At worst it'd be: X bubble + 1% heal every 7s. I'd imagine x >= 500 to 1,000. Doesn't sound bad when you add these into the mix...

"Muscle Tear:
    This skill decreases your target's movement speed and attack duration for a good chunk of time." -- slower attack duration means slower incoming damage = chances of bubble refreshing more often.

"Snap In Flayer or no stance
    Reduces melee, ranged and tactical damage output on the target. On a critical will disarm the target for a short time" <--less damage being received = slower opponent dps = more bubble refreshes

"Savage Fangs Flayer
    Applies an attack duration debuff on the target, reduces target's parry rating and on Brute reduces armour rating of the target." <--Savage fang attack duration already exists. But may stack with muscle tear? Again, playing in favor of a refresh bubble every 7s.

"Flayer Howl of Aggression: Disarms multiple targets." <-- 100% OP vs certain classes if wargs still have throat rip. Silence a RK. If they pot it, then you can easily disarm them for 5s. And if snap crits for a disarm. That is potentially 2 disarms and a silence.

Wargs are getting some HUGE enhancements from the looks of it. They probably will be OP in 1vs1 for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by timmyloo22546 View Post
    Wargs are getting some HUGE enhancements from the looks of it. They probably will be OP in 1vs1 for awhile.
    You don't call the warg updates OP, more like on par with the potential of a decent freep class. Let's wait 'till U6 and find out ; don't feed the freep-goggled trolls.
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/kandalf3.png[/IMG]

Borgrimm, Lvl 85 Guardian
    Baugleif, Lvl 82 RK(gimme back my 100% xp)

Wargs are getting some cool enhancements from the looks of it. They will hopefully will be competitive in 1vs1 for awhile, if Orion does it right
    Fixed to have a basis in reality

I love that you think I got even slight bruised, let alone destroyed. It's cute. Every time I read your opinion it sounds like a little kid getting all excited because he doesn't understand something.
    gotta love this guy lol.

worg, i think you got some competition.
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

You are talking as if the freeps would be helpless dummies without any possible means to counter most of these new stuff. U6, if implemented as they say it, will make warg a pretty fine class, but ALL freep classes are bloody fine too, so as above poster stated, no way wargs will be OP, just more balanced with certain freep classes. And then there is another question, that how much time will pass till the massive freep complaints will force the developers to nerf all these back.

I know creeps seem OP when they are winning some 1v1s in a row, but that doesn't mean everything.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000000a4ef4/signature.png]Havocz[/charsig]
    [I]Casual RPer[/I]
    Havocz lvl65 LM, Dalin lvl48 GRD, Berenir lvl32 CPT - [B]members of the same fellowship[/B]
    Narzgash r8 Reaver, Ternakh r6 BA, Lugnakh r4 Warg, Ulburz r4 WL - [B]the creeps who always remain True[/B]
    [U]Snowbourn[/U]
    --
    [I]Never on the dark side. Sauron sucks. Just many bad ones appear among the supposed 'good ones'. So experiencing another aspect of the game.
    Respect your opponent, and you won't regret anything.[/I]

Moar data...

Galareion scored a devastating hit with Shadow's Lament on Bruzerjohn for 4,387 Beleriand damage to Morale.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000065dab/signature.png]Galatherion[/charsig][/center]
    [center][font=Futura lt][color=black]~Demonio~[/color] [color=green]R10[/color][/center][/font]

Captain and Hunter

Raggebor scored a devastating hit with Devastating Blow on Purebloodnakh for 2,803 Beleriand damage to Morale.

Noheadache scored a devastating hit with Improved Merciful Shot on Purebloodnakh for 3,697 Beleriand damage to Morale.
    Last edited by PurebloodWorg; Feb 12 2012 at 09:29 AM.

All reavers:

Harurtz scored a critical hit with Devastating Strike on Dorothir for 1,369 Fire damage to Morale. 17% of my morale in one hit.

Luftwaffe scored a critical hit with Blade Toss on Dorothir for 853 Fire damage to Morale. 10% of my morale in one hit.

Dezburz scored a critical hit with Blade Toss on Dorothir for 815 Fire damage to Morale. 10% of my morale in one hit.

Bearing in mind that I have 57.2% tact miti. Most champs have about 35 - 40%, so the first hit would have been around 2k, the second at 1.2k and the third at 1.1k. Double those and surprisingly you find freep hits in the same zone (4k for 1st, 2.4k for second, 2.2k for third).

Now imagine if these had been devs.

Hunters can melee (+ stun) for nearly 1K

Arindhias scored a devastating hit with Improved Dazing Blow on Purebloodnakh for 934 Westernesse damage to Morale.

Yes...Hunters need buffed immediately

Improved Dazing Blow
    2.5m Range
    Melee Skill
    You are able to daze your enemy with a pair of sinister blows. Requires two weapons.
    2 Attacks:
    ... Off-hand Damage
    ... Main-hand Damage
    5s Daze
    100% break chance on damage after 2s
    Removes up to 3 Corruption effects from the target.
    Cost: ... Power
    Cooldown: 1m

All reavers:

Harurtz scored a critical hit with Devastating Strike on Dorothir for 1,369 Fire damage to Morale. 17% of my morale in one hit.

Luftwaffe scored a critical hit with Blade Toss on Dorothir for 853 Fire damage to Morale. 10% of my morale in one hit.

Dezburz scored a critical hit with Blade Toss on Dorothir for 815 Fire damage to Morale. 10% of my morale in one hit.

Bearing in mind that I have 57.2% tact miti. Most champs have about 35 - 40%, so the first hit would have been around 2k, the second at 1.2k and the third at 1.1k. Double those and surprisingly you find freep hits in the same zone (4k for 1st, 2.4k for second, 2.2k for third).

Wow, all of that together might have almost been enough to break 1 bubble. Anyway, your math is wrong.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000008bdab/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPunkk View Post
    Wow, all of that together might have almost been enough to break 1 bubble. Anyway, your math is wrong.
    Where's the math wrong?

Where's the math wrong?
    You seem to be under the impression Freep morale is half of Creep morale. Oh, and that every single Freep in the Moors doesn't stack Tact Mit. Oh, and that the 'comparable' numbers on Freepside are comparable, when in fact they are spammable and the compared Creep skills are not.

In short your post was a pretty weak troll with flagrant leaps in rationality.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000008bdab/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPunkk View Post
    You seem to be under the impression Freep morale is half of Creep morale. Oh, and that every single Freep in the Moors doesn't stack Tact Mit. Oh, and that the 'comparable' numbers on Freepside are comparable, when in fact they are spammable and the compared Creep skills are not.

In short your post was a pretty weak troll with flagrant leaps in rationality.
    I am under that impression because the majority of freeps do have half the majority of creeps morale, mainly because it's true.

However, I'm not under the impression that all freeps stack tact mit because they don't. I clearly stated that I have more tact miti than most. With that in mind, the crits that hit me would be a lot lower than if they hit someone else, which was exactly my point. Had you even used your brain or even bothered to read my post, you would have known that.

Plus, where was my math wrong? You've still failed to show that.
    Last edited by Dorothir; Feb 12 2012 at 11:52 AM.

All reavers:

never actually seen a dev with blade toss. although those crits seems kinda high. you say most dont seem to geat for tact mit, but the majority of people i fight, i hit less than these with DS/blade toss. hell, i hit a 468 non-crit DS on a cappy(who didnt have the R8 banner down) these crits are no where near as consistent as freep crits, largely due the the fact that creep crit chance is lower, and that most freeps have class traits/buffs that help with crits. ISB, and aim being the obvious ones. captain can get up to 30% crit chance, perfect imagery for RK's, along with a 10% crit chance buff that can be maintained around 80%+ of the time, mini's have the call to war legendary trait(+3000 crit rating to call to war skills, and +100% crit mult.).

im sure i missed some, but you see me point.

EDIT: ok, so i missed that you were a champ. and a reaver hit a 1.3k DS on you? wow...thats hard to believe without it being a dev. i have hit MED armors that hard with DS crits.
    Last edited by 0987654321; Feb 12 2012 at 01:40 PM.
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    never actually seen a dev with blade toss. although those crits seems kinda high. you say most dont seem to geat for tact mit, but the majority of people i fight, i hit less than these with DS/blade toss. hell, i hit a 468 non-crit DS on a cappy(who didnt have the R8 banner down) these crits are no where near as consistent as freep crits, largely due the the fact that creep crit chance is lower, and that most freeps have class traits/buffs that help with crits. ISB, and aim being the obvious ones. captain can get up to 30% crit chance, perfect imagery for RK's, along with a 10% crit chance buff that can be maintained around 80%+ of the time, mini's have the call to war legendary trait(+3000 crit rating to call to war skills, and +100% crit mult.).

im sure i missed some, but you see me point.

EDIT: ok, so i missed that you were a champ. and a reaver hit a 1.3k DS on you? wow...thats hard to believe without it being a dev. i have hit MED armors that hard with DS crits.
    I suppose the chance for crits is much higher for freeps. My champ has 15% crit chance and my R9 warg has 12.3% (though he does have a skill for +1500 melee crit rating for 30 seconds). If this isn't in place, it's probably a good change to have.

I'm not sure how crits stack up as you rank but I'd assume it was logical for 25% to be the crit for R15s and 10% for R0s. That would mean my R9 should have 19% (increasing by 1% with each rank).

Some more crits.

Reavers (both red ranked):

Gadith scored a critical hit with Devastating Strike on Dorothir for 1,078 Common damage to Morale.
    Makkaz scored a critical hit with Devastating Strike on Dorothir for 1,061 Fire damage to Morale.

Some BAs:

Zikalus scored a critical hit with Punctured Target on Dorothir for 812 Fire damage to Morale.
    Shurikn scored a critical hit with Punctured Target on Dorothir for 742 Fire damage to Morale.
    Kurojaki scored a critical hit with Punctured Target on Dorothir for 793 Fire damage to Morale.
    Flyingdead scored a critical hit with Improved Vital Target on Dorothir for 1,467 Common damage to Morale.

Faileon scored a devastating hit with Heart Seeker on Pulash for 7,607 Beleriand damage to Morale.

Blue-traits with focus buff. Pretty much max I got so far on creep. I don't usually use HS...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a21c01000010d221/signature.png]Morkorga[/charsig]
    Faileon R10 - Nub Hunter...

[b]Mess with the best, die like the rest.[/b]

Quote Originally Posted by Faileon View Post
    Faileon scored a devastating hit with Heart Seeker on Pulash for 7,607 Beleriand damage to Morale.

Blue-traits with focus buff. Pretty much max I got so far on creep. I don't usually use HS...
    That would be 63% of my morale. And Dorthy up there is complaining about getting hit for 10% of his morale.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100000d43a5/signature.png]Muzfuz[/charsig]
    Harvester of Sorrow, Elf-bane, Man-slayer, Hobbit-foe, Dwarf-foe, Snitch-killer, Hunter-killer, Lore-master's Foe, Minstrel's Foe, Champion's Foe

[url]http://www.combatparser.com[/url]

Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast