We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 375 of 1157
  1. #351
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,368

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPunkk View Post
    Did you even read my post? I explicitly state any Mins with half a brain can't lose.
    That's just conjecture. I was more interested in the bit where you said you can kill half of the mins on your server. 50% of minstrels can't kill your warg. Clearly, the class is not OP or the % would be mucher lower.

  2. #352

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    Oh you're a warg? I thought you'd be a warleader or something, to out heal the mins DPS. Well thank you for being proof that it's not the class that's OP, it's the player's behind them. If it was the class, your warg would have no chance against minstrels no matter who played them.

    So, clearly, I'm right and you've been kind enough to prove it.
    LOL, you should really learn to read and fully comprehend someones post before replying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    That's just conjecture. I was more interested in the bit where you said you can kill half of the mins on your server. 50% of minstrels can't kill your warg. Clearly, the class is not OP or the % would be mucher lower.
    or those mini's are absolute ####, like 80% of freeps out there.
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

  3. #353

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    That's just conjecture. I was more interested in the bit where you said you can kill half of the mins on your server. 50% of minstrels can't kill your warg. Clearly, the class is not OP or the % would be mucher lower.
    I have a Minstrel. I have a Warg.

    I can say with absolute certainty the Minstrels I lose to on my Warg can do things better. I can say with zero doubt that my Minstrel will NEVER even come close to ALMOST being NEAR losing a 1v1 vs any Creep regardless of rank, class, or anything else.

    Either you don't understand the meaning of....words...or you aren't reading my posts. The Minnies who lose to my Warg fail. I have to be amazing on my Warg to accomplish the beating of failures.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000008bdab/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

  4. #354
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,368

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    actually, you seem to be the one with a narrow mind. a monkey could be successful on a mini or a champ out there atm.
    Conjecture. I've seen champs and minis lose against blue rank creeps of all kinds and they do it regularly.

    Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    according to you, these large crit are acceptable because creeps have more morale. ok, what about mits? freeps have MUCH higher mits than creeps, put out much higher dps, and in the case of guard/warden, can reach the same morale pools unbuffed, higher when fully buffed. seem balanced to you? on my warg, i can pick and choose my fights, so it seems more balanced, as if i dont want to fight something, or i start a fight i realize i cant win, i can escape fairly easily. so in that instance, it might SEEM more balanced, but its really not. again, your the one that seems to have the narrow mind here.
    For freeps to have higher mits, they have to sacrifice something. The reason creeps can't do the same is because they aren't as customisable. You won't have realised that is because you prefer to just parrot things without any evidence behind them e.g. I'm narrow-minded, freeps are OP...

  5. #355
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    790

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    [IMG]http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z434/spance76/thrag_zps674d7c88.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #356

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    Conjecture. I've seen champs and minis lose against blue rank creeps of all kinds and they do it regularly.



    For freeps to have higher mits, they have to sacrifice something. The reason creeps can't do the same is because they aren't as customisable. You won't have realised that is because you prefer to just parrot things without any evidence behind them e.g. I'm narrow-minded, freeps are OP...
    well, its sad that you see that. although like i said, 80%+ of freeps are absolutely terrible.


    yes, they have to give up something, not a whole lot though. freeps with higher mits still put out much higher dps than creeps, unless that freep has absolutely no idea what he is doing.
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

  7. #357

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    that's probably a reason as to why I don't see freeps as OP when I'm on my warg.
    Props for great trolling.

    You even made me quickly look up your toons. Last 3 months you've earned ~8k infamy on your warg, versus earning 125k on your champ. Obviously you've elected to take the challenging path and fight the OP creeps of ROI. +rep.
    GRUSM - REAVER, DUSKPAW - WARG, STIXM - WEAVER, GRUZGASH - BA

  8. #358
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,368

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisCML View Post
    Props for great trolling.

    You even made me quickly look up your toons. Last 3 months you've earned ~8k infamy on your warg, versus earning 125k on your champ. Obviously you've elected to take the challenging path and fight the OP creeps of ROI. +rep.
    New PvP armour set since RoI. Need rank 9. Already hit rank 9 on warg so swapped over to unlock armour use on champ. Will be back on creep (may go on reaver) once that's done.

    Thanks for the incorrect assumption, though (and the lack of any actual rep given).

  9. #359

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    LOL its like all the new QQ coming out on the warg skill root lol everyone QQing is freeps that like to sprint away!!

  10. #360

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    New PvP armour set since RoI. Need rank 9. Already hit rank 9 on warg so swapped over to unlock armour use on champ. Will be back on creep (may go on reaver) once that's done.

    Thanks for the incorrect assumption, though (and the lack of any actual rep given).
    I will correct my statment then


    Quote Originally Posted by chrisCML View Post
    Props for great trolling.

    You even made me quickly look up your toons. Last 3 months you've earned ~8k infamy on your warg, versus earning 125k on your champ. Obviously you've elected to take the challenging path and fight the OP creeps of ROI and get armor. + no rep.
    GRUSM - REAVER, DUSKPAW - WARG, STIXM - WEAVER, GRUZGASH - BA

  11. #361
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,368

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by haroldhnicholos View Post
    LOL its like all the new QQ coming out on the warg skill root lol everyone QQing is freeps that like to sprint away!!
    I can't see why freeps would complain about that root. I think it's a really good addition. Stops people running away like cowards. Can't wait to see wargs sprint to the back of a fleeing freep group then root all the running mins and hunts.

  12. #362
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,990

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    I see Dorothir is trolling you all very well

    Excellent work my apprentice

    The Master Troll is pleased with your recent activity


  13. #363
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    128

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    It is not really the dps or crits that makes freeps OP. There is inbalance there for sure, let's see by an example, a DPS-hugger hunter can easily take away half the morale of a morale-traited reaver with a single skill, while a DPS BA, even on incredibly high rank, can never, ever, burn half the morale of any morale hugger/tank heavy class with a single skill. Also, a reaver cannot force a crit, while a champ can. But these are not so bad: if these were the only things regarding inbalance Moors would be a much better place now.

    The really outrageous thing is freeps' survivability. All those skills, all those bubbles, self-heals, +50% B/P/E-s, -70% incoming melee dmg, in-combat anti-snare sprints, invincibility for 25sec, full-scale healing back on low morale, feign death, cd resets etc. etc. etc. are what makes them OP. Do creeps have such skills? Yes, Moving Target for BA and uruk heal, long-cd warg sprint and dissapear (but burg has that too)... and that's about ALL for the whole creepside. If a freep decides to limit himself there is a good fight, pretty much balanced. But if he decides just 'f*ck balance', then no way he can lose. Another funny thing is that there are no real tradeoffs on freepside: full-DPS champs can STILL survive for pretty long, possess bubbles, dire need, full-DPS guards STILL tank pretty well, and live as long as they want to, DPS minstrels can STILL heal themselves totally effective (on the move too). While for creeps, if you choose to excel at something, you will become horribly weak at some other thing. The only real tradeoff for freeps is shield warden's DPS, DPS hunter's and RK's squishiness, I'll give them that.

    And Doro, just about minnies, our sole r14 reaver on our server lost nearly 100% of the time to any minstrel that came to 1v1 nowadays. Also saw other high ranked creeps, from other classes, losing to them. So, very high-ranked, skilled creeps can't beat any decently geared, decently skilled minstrels, in any way, thus your point regarding this proves false.
    Last edited by Havoc007; Feb 10 2012 at 06:15 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000000a4ef4/signature.png]Havocz[/charsig]
    [I]Casual RPer[/I]
    Havocz lvl65 LM, Dalin lvl48 GRD, Berenir lvl32 CPT - [B]members of the same fellowship[/B]
    Narzgash r8 Reaver, Ternakh r6 BA, Lugnakh r4 Warg, Ulburz r4 WL - [B]the creeps who always remain True[/B]
    [U]Snowbourn[/U]
    --
    [I]Never on the dark side. Sauron sucks. Just many bad ones appear among the supposed 'good ones'. So experiencing another aspect of the game.
    Respect your opponent, and you won't regret anything.[/I]

  14. #364
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    779

    Re : Ridiculous Crits

    Hello everyone, someone told me about this thread and my crit was on it. Just wanted to come on here and clear up some things. Sorry if I repeat myself to similar questions, just want to try to respond to as many people as I can.

    Quote Originally Posted by JeniWren View Post
    Unitedstates scored a critical hit with Epic Conclusion on Itzbitz for 12,042 Lightning damage to Morale. That was today in a RVR setting on Brandywine. I have 12,188 morale......techinally a one shot.
    ^.^
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    Well lets see, the rune keeper standing outside oc a couple of days ago had just over 10k morale - are you sure you want to mention mitigations here, given... well never mind.

    To build up his attunement it went something like this; Spam 2k,2k,2k,1k,3k,2k,2k,3k,1k.... .
    No, RKs dont work like that. I had 13k morale once with about as much buffs as I could get. My mits were capped and my DPS was HORRIBLE. Probably, at most 4k Epic Conclusion on a high ranked reaver. About the crits you posted, that would rarely happen to crit 9 times in a row, even with perfect imagery popped, infact, don't think that would ever happen, especially since that person has morale gear on and their crit chance sucks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    While I am not disputing the ridiculous crits from freeps, in another life I was a 75rk and from time to time venture back to that life. A 10k morale RK, even with buffs on would have to give up a lot of will for the morale/vitality needed to obtain that. If that RK’s EC is hitting for more then 4k on a crit Id be shocked as by my rough estimate they had between 700-800 will.
    ^
    Quote Originally Posted by AroJay View Post
    Then by all means, please, defend a class having a skill that does 12k+ damage in one hit. I'm very interested in seeing your thoughts on why this is acceptable, as long as the RK has 6k morale instead of 10k.
    I had about 8.6k with cappy buffs. 7k morale unbuffed. but hitting for 12k is pretty rare for me and I'm not sure of any other RKs that have done it on a high ranked creep. I suppose you can argue about my average 8k's which were in the video, dont really have much to say about that. I suppose you could say thats OP but think about how hard RKs get hit. In 1v1s and such, they need to be able to hit that high, especially if say they are fighting a 15k health BA like proposition... they get hit super hard... they dish out damage super hard. Basic mechanics of RK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    Easy. That particular player had clearly made themselves a complete glass cannon. Morely likely to have 4k morale. That's easy enough for every creep class (barring low level defilers and wls) to take on solo, even easier in a raid v raid situation like it was. The RK would also have to build up to use epic conclusion and would have to rely on getting lucky on the crit. All of this is actually trusting the validity of the posted damage, since it looks more like a dev than a crit.
    My health is 7k unbuffed, 7.6k with my morale earring on. It was a crit, this was before the video, where it was originally just 6 of us vs the craid. Itzbitz wouldn't tell Ziras and others in my kin on freepside about it or post the exact combat log damage thingy if it wasn't true...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    No, since we don't know if that was his set up when he made the 'crit'.
    It was pretty close to it. If not, maybe one gear piece changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by timmyloo22546 View Post
    Person likely logged off with buffs. Logging off with motivate, crit buff, hope token, dp perks, etc definately inflates the #s on mylotro. I'm not sure if logging off while under the effect of a captain banner shows in mylotro tho. If you look at his tact mit, it looks to be around ~22% and I really can't see how he could hit 8k morale with the gear shown without having serious buffs when logging off.
    Nope, thats me, unbuffed. 7k Morale unbuffed, around 23% mits like you said.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    Watched the full video (which was tough since I really can't stand american accents, sorry guys) and saw each of the times Itzbitz died. Not one of them showed a 12k hit. In fact, I couldn't see one hit from the RK that was over 8k (please post the time on the video if I missed it).

    There was a bit in it, I think the second from last time Itz died, where the camera moved and the damage didn't show which I thought may be the possible moment but I kept spamming pause around that time and eventually found it was just an average hit for 2.7k (not a crit) that was hidden by all the names.

    So, bearing in mind that the RK had capt buffs and damage buffs on, he had 8.7k morale and did some pretty big hits. From that, I can only assume that he had around 6k morale unbuffed and was pretty focused on DPS gear, so seeing those capt/destiny buff improved hits makes more sense.

    I would still like some actual screenshot or video that does show the 12k hit though because at the moment I'm highly sceptical, mainly because it was apparently a crit and not a dev.
    As said before, "My health is 7k unbuffed, 7.6k with my morale earring on. It was a crit, this was before the video, where it was originally just 6 of us vs the craid. Itzbitz wouldn't tell Ziras and others in my kin on freepside about it or post the exact combat log damage thingy if it wasn't true..."
    Also, there was one for 7.6k and the other at ECXR for about 8.1k, not to mention the fact that at the time I had my two tac mit pieces on.. my necklace (1500 tac mit) and my flask pocket item, so that'll reduce my damage by a pretty good amount... ALSO, I didn't have calming verse up for either of those on her. So, with calming verse up and the gear I had on at the time of the 12k crit, the crit would have been around 10k. Im guessing with the 12k one I got really lucky (high end of the crit), and I also had fellowship brother to arms as well as the regular blade brother to arms, which is what would have brought it up to 12k regular crit.
    Last edited by WhiteTiger31; Feb 10 2012 at 07:30 PM.

  15. #365
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,368

    Re: Re : Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTiger31 View Post
    *Snip*
    For future reference, could you just fill in these stats for when you're usually running about in the Moors, as close to the 12k crit build as you can please (no buffs included):

    Will -
    Fate -
    Vit -
    Morale -
    Power -
    Tact Mast -
    Crit -
    Finnese -
    Tact Miti -

  16. #366
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    779

    Re : Re: Re : Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    For future reference, could you just fill in these stats for when you're usually running about in the Moors, as close to the 12k crit build as you can please (no buffs included):

    Will -
    Fate -
    Vit -
    Morale -
    Power -
    Tact Mast -
    Crit -
    Finnese -
    Tact Miti -
    Pretty sure this is the gear I had on when I did the crit...
    Will - 1778
    Fate - 595
    Vit - 565
    Morale - 7,045
    Power - 8,593
    Tact Mast -23,261 (had 5% DP damage buff on at the time, but doesnt add to the number, just percentage)
    Crit - 7,053
    Finnese - 4,012
    Tact Miti -3,539

    ALL NO BUFFS

    P.S, just added a better explanation IMO of how I got the 12k crit on my previous post. (Last quote)
    Last edited by WhiteTiger31; Feb 10 2012 at 07:31 PM.

  17. #367

    Re: Re : Ridiculous Crits

    =) Thanks for visiting and resolving this, it was getting dull to read.


    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTiger31 View Post
    No, RKs dont work like that. I had 13k morale once with about as much buffs as I could get. My mits were capped and my DPS was HORRIBLE. Probably, at most 4k Epic Conclusion on a high ranked reaver. About the crits you posted, that would rarely happen to crit 9 times in a row, even with perfect imagery popped, infact, don't think that would ever happen, especially since that person has morale gear on and their crit chance sucks.....
    I also said :

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    Yes i was talking extremes - the thread has ridiculous in its title; Yes i was being over the top to emphasise my point - spammed 1k and 2k's are however frequent, my comment was not hugely above the mark =) Incorrectly is not accurate, extremes is absolutely correct.

    Oh not all can, but some can.
    Yup i generally see rk's running about 7.5 to 8.5k as i also mentioned; utterly understand the dynamic, although i've only got a lvl 26 rk, I understand how they work. Having a 75,75,75,73,70,66,65,60 and 26 lvl freeps and having played the game for 5 years, in additon to my creeps, I got a fair idea of game mechanics.

    Out of interest the 10k rk I mentioned has dev'd for nearly 6k, he was obviously heavily buffed. His normal build is about 7.5k unbuffed.

    My slightly trolly tone in respect to rks was more in response to the poster who had inferring the new warg bubbles were overpowered in the update thread. Given his class that was kind of funny.

    Mindblowing crit btw and salute to you for playing rk now they are in the mid field of freeps.
    Last edited by Oldwiley; Feb 10 2012 at 07:44 PM.

  18. #368
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    779

    Re : Re: Re : Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    Mindblowing crit btw and salute to you for playing rk now they are in the mid field of freeps.
    Thanks dude

  19. #369

    Re: Re : Re: Re : Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTiger31 View Post
    Pretty sure this is the gear I had on when I did the crit...
    Will - 1778
    Fate - 595
    Vit - 565
    Morale - 7,045
    Power - 8,593
    Tact Mast -23,261 (had 5% DP damage buff on at the time, but doesnt add to the number, just percentage)
    Crit - 7,053
    Finnese - 4,012
    Tact Miti -3,539

    ALL NO BUFFS

    P.S, just added a better explanation IMO of how I got the 12k crit on my previous post. (Last quote)
    I used to 1shot creeps like that, then I took a Turbinefail nerf arrow to the knee.

    P.S. Just sayin this RK is pretty pro from what ive seen so dont diss his 12k crits bro

    ~Kazniir/Dogwillhunt

  20. #370
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    779

    Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by Aronath View Post
    I used to 1shot creeps like that, then I took a Turbinefail nerf arrow to the knee.

    P.S. Just sayin this RK is pretty pro from what ive seen so dont diss his 12k crits bro

    ~Kazniir/Dogwillhunt
    Thanks dude. Made my day ;o

  21. #371

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by PurebloodWorg View Post
    I see Dorothir is trolling you all very well

    Excellent work my apprentice

    The Master Troll is pleased with your recent activity

    this made the thread, at first I thought Dorothir was just delusional.. I had been trolled :/

  22. #372

    Re: Re : Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTiger31 View Post
    Nope, thats me, unbuffed. 7k Morale unbuffed, around 23% mits like you said.
    When I looked at the link you were over 8k morale on mylotro. 7k morale unbuffed makes lot more sense with the other stats I was seeing.

  23. #373
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,018

    Re: Re : Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by timmyloo22546 View Post
    When I looked at the link you were over 8k morale on mylotro. 7k morale unbuffed makes lot more sense with the other stats I was seeing.
    I'm pretty sure if you log off with captain buffs it's recorded mylotro character stats >_>

  24. #374
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,018

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    wtb more hilarious numbers and get this thread back on track.

  25. #375

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    7 hits in a row for over 11k from 1 skill. Huntards definitely need some serious buffing.



    Srsly. how is this even possible to have skill able to do 3k hits, with no cooldown, no induction and spammable on move? Are Turbine devs even play this game? Or they are just mental?
    Last edited by gunlang; Feb 11 2012 at 07:50 AM.

 

 
Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload