We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 1157
  1. #276
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,990

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    This just happened all within the same fight

    Aink scored a hit with Remorseless Strike on Purebloodnakh for 1,022 Beleriand damage to Morale
    Aink scored a critical hit with Remorseless Strike on Purebloodnakh for 3,122 Beleriand damage to Morale
    Aink scored a critical hit with Remorseless Strike on Purebloodnakh for 2,945 Beleriand damage to Morale.
    Aink scored a devastating hit with Remorseless Strike on Purebloodnakh for 4,921 Beleriand damage to Morale

    12,010 damage in 4 attacks

    Basically just spam RS....crits are going to be 3K+.....Devs are near 5K

    Some are over 5K

    Aink scored a devastating hit with Remorseless Strike on Purebloodnakh for 5,071 Beleriand damage to Morale

    AOE Stun ...

    Calagos scored a critical hit with Improved Horn of Gondor on Purebloodnakh for 1,468 Westernesse damage to Morale.
    Last edited by PurebloodWorg; Feb 08 2012 at 08:33 AM.

  2. #277

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    I don't know what all you creeps are complaining about. I mean, have any of you even seen the movie? Good guys are supposed to kill the bad guys with one shot. Sometimes even an evade can cause the creep to die somehow. Someone told me there was a book about the movie too where the good guys still kill the bad guys easily. Only the real boss bad guys cause the good guys trouble but they aren't until much later in the movie.

    If you ask me, I think it sucks that I have to use lots of skills to kill a creep. Sometimes I even have to move or run away which is not what a good guy should be doing but I have no choice because otherwise my rating goes down. And if two creeps attack me, I lose, which is totally not what happens in the movie at all. I've got this skill called split shot which I saw Legolas (my hero) use in the movie and all the creeps died with just that one skill. Now when I use it, they just keep attacking me and then I die. That sucks. Thanks Turbine, you're ruining my immersion.
    ./ragequit
    Wulfhram (Hunter), Boborrin (Champ), Garrth (Captain) assorted others

  3. #278

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by pibob314 View Post
    I don't know what all you creeps are complaining about. I mean, have any of you even seen the movie? Good guys are supposed to kill the bad guys with one shot. Sometimes even an evade can cause the creep to die somehow. Someone told me there was a book about the movie too where the good guys still kill the bad guys easily. Only the real boss bad guys cause the good guys trouble but they aren't until much later in the movie.

    If you ask me, I think it sucks that I have to use lots of skills to kill a creep. Sometimes I even have to move or run away which is not what a good guy should be doing but I have no choice because otherwise my rating goes down. And if two creeps attack me, I lose, which is totally not what happens in the movie at all. I've got this skill called split shot which I saw Legolas (my hero) use in the movie and all the creeps died with just that one skill. Now when I use it, they just keep attacking me and then I die. That sucks. Thanks Turbine, you're ruining my immersion.
    ./ragequit
    Glamral Isten Fusillade Glamdral Glammit Glammi Glamdren Glamrik Glambo. Salvation. Meneldor. Psylent Contagion Infection Infestation Afflicted Pathological. Salivation. Meneldor.

  4. #279

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by PurebloodWorg View Post
    Captain crits

    Raggebor scored a critical hit with Shadow's Lament on Purebloodnakh for 2,206 Beleriand damage to Morale.

    Numendur scored a critical hit with Devastating Blow on Purebloodnakh for 1,871 Westernesse damage to Morale

    Numendur scored a devastating hit with Improved Blade of Elendil on Purebloodnakh for 1,688 Westernesse damage to Morale.

    Galareion scored a critical hit with Valiant Strike on Purebloodnakh for 1,099 Beleriand damage to Morale.

    Galareion scored a critical hit with Devastating Blow on Purebloodnakh for 2,008 Beleriand damage to Morale

    Galareion scored a critical hit with Improved Cutting Attack on Purebloodnakh for 1,005 Beleriand damage to Morale
    yea...those are low :P been hit by a string of 3k+ crits from a captain.
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

  5. #280
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,368

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by pibob314 View Post
    Someone told me there was a book about the movie too where the good guys still kill the bad guys easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by pibob314 View Post
    Someone told me there was a book about the movie too...
    Quote Originally Posted by pibob314 View Post
    ... there was a book about the movie too...
    Quote Originally Posted by pibob314 View Post
    ... book about the movie...
    You, sir, disgust me.

  6. #281
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    128

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by pibob314 View Post
    I don't know what all you creeps are complaining about. I mean, have any of you even seen the movie? Good guys are supposed to kill the bad guys with one shot. Sometimes even an evade can cause the creep to die somehow. Someone told me there was a book about the movie too where the good guys still kill the bad guys easily. Only the real boss bad guys cause the good guys trouble but they aren't until much later in the movie.

    If you ask me, I think it sucks that I have to use lots of skills to kill a creep. Sometimes I even have to move or run away which is not what a good guy should be doing but I have no choice because otherwise my rating goes down. And if two creeps attack me, I lose, which is totally not what happens in the movie at all. I've got this skill called split shot which I saw Legolas (my hero) use in the movie and all the creeps died with just that one skill. Now when I use it, they just keep attacking me and then I die. That sucks. Thanks Turbine, you're ruining my immersion.
    ./ragequit
    Legolas oneshotted a mumakil. Gandalf soloed a balrog. Freeps are indeed still far away
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000000a4ef4/signature.png]Havocz[/charsig]
    [I]Casual RPer[/I]
    Havocz lvl65 LM, Dalin lvl48 GRD, Berenir lvl32 CPT - [B]members of the same fellowship[/B]
    Narzgash r8 Reaver, Ternakh r6 BA, Lugnakh r4 Warg, Ulburz r4 WL - [B]the creeps who always remain True[/B]
    [U]Snowbourn[/U]
    --
    [I]Never on the dark side. Sauron sucks. Just many bad ones appear among the supposed 'good ones'. So experiencing another aspect of the game.
    Respect your opponent, and you won't regret anything.[/I]

  7. #282
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,990

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Godmode PVE = cool

    Godmode PVP= Not cool

  8. #283

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    my rank 3 warg won his first spar last night (he finally ended up winning a few, thank god) and he dev'd some poor, feeble hunter for 1300, I had to /bug it and log, creeps are OP, end the 700 crits and 1k devs before it gets too easy

  9. #284
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,990

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Arindhias scored a devastating hit with Blood Arrow on Purebloodnakh for 4,170 Beleriand damage to Morale

  10. #285
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,573

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by PurebloodWorg View Post
    The current level of Freep arrogance is astounding
    Pot meet kettle.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000009cc44/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  11. #286

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    yea...those are low :P been hit by a string of 3k+ crits from a captain.
    Gents,

    I have a Rank 6 Capt Arken and a Rk 8 warg, 6 BA, 2 WL at Arken. Have a Rk 6 warg and rank 4 Def on EL.
    Please do not cut off my Capt Dps again like you did MOM? We still have the lowest freep dps in game. We are slowest dps/inductions single tgts attacks. What Iam doing here is showing from With 200 might short on jewelry and not having a full set of dps armor what capts can hit for in the moors. lol have the slowest inductions in the game 2 handed halberg so the hits are not spectacular as they seem. If I crit with Dev blow most creeps take 3800-39 and with shadows lement the most I have hit is 4200. I am not playing my capt out there again until this get fixed. I do not pounce and dash on my wargs and I do not Last Stand/man heal when running or 1 vs 1. just to save the fel.

    The capt crit rating is the highest in game because we either heal assist and every crit in PVE gives heals and dps is overall the weakest freep class andd 1 weapon

    I hopw this helps. MIKbash

  12. #287
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,990

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Alexer scored a critical hit with Essence of Flame - Tier 3 on Purebloodnakh for 4,736 Fire damage to Morale.

    Arindhias scored a devastating hit with Blood Arrow on Purebloodnakh for 4,088 Beleriand damage to Morale.


    Arindhias scored a critical hit with Imp. Penetrating Shot: Burn Through on Purebloodnakh for 2,162 Fire damage to Morale
    Arindhias scored a critical hit with Imp. Penetrating Shot: Burn Through on Purebloodnakh for 2,162 Fire damage to Morale
    Arindhias scored a devastating hit with Improved Swift Bow: Ablaze on Purebloodnakh for 1,958 Fire damage to Morale.
    Arindhias scored a devastating hit with Improved Swift Bow: Ablaze on Purebloodnakh for 1,958 Fire damage to Morale.
    Arindhias scored a critical hit with Imp. Penetrating Shot: Burn Through on Purebloodnakh for 1,919 Fire damage to Morale
    Arindhias scored a critical hit with Imp. Quick Shot: Flaming Arrow on Purebloodnakh for 1,180 Fire damage to Morale.

    11K in the span of seconds

    Add a 4K Blood Arrow = 15K+

    Hunters need buffed? For what? To tank a Raid Boss?
    Last edited by PurebloodWorg; Feb 08 2012 at 04:56 PM.

  13. #288

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Unitedstates scored a critical hit with Epic Conclusion on Itzbitz for 12,042 Lightning damage to Morale. That was today in a RVR setting on Brandywine. I have 12,188 morale......techinally a one shot.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000187645/signature.png]Itzbitz[/charsig]

  14. #289
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hugging Gramsfoot 1-shots
    Posts
    768

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Chapel scored a devastating hit with Heart Seeker on Drenarino for 9,474 Beleriand damage to Morale.

  15. #290
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,802

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by Cutman View Post
    Gents,

    I have a Rank 6 Capt Arken and a Rk 8 warg, 6 BA, 2 WL at Arken. Have a Rk 6 warg and rank 4 Def on EL.
    Please do not cut off my Capt Dps again like you did MOM? We still have the lowest freep dps in game. We are slowest dps/inductions single tgts attacks. What Iam doing here is showing from With 200 might short on jewelry and not having a full set of dps armor what capts can hit for in the moors. lol have the slowest inductions in the game 2 handed halberg so the hits are not spectacular as they seem. If I crit with Dev blow most creeps take 3800-39 and with shadows lement the most I have hit is 4200. I am not playing my capt out there again until this get fixed. I do not pounce and dash on my wargs and I do not Last Stand/man heal when running or 1 vs 1. just to save the fel.

    The capt crit rating is the highest in game because we either heal assist and every crit in PVE gives heals and dps is overall the weakest freep class andd 1 weapon

    I hopw this helps. MIKbash
    If you, as a captain, can't outdps a warden or OP stance guardian then you are doing something terribly wrong.

    Captain dps when traited/geared for it is actually quite good.
    [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img41/4553/73i4.jpg[/img]

    Even my Signature is trolling!

  16. #291
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,861

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by Sezneg View Post
    If you, as a captain, can't outdps a warden or OP stance guardian then you are doing something terribly wrong.

  17. #292
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,698

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by JeniWren View Post
    Unitedstates scored a critical hit with Epic Conclusion on Itzbitz for 12,042 Lightning damage to Morale. That was today in a RVR setting on Brandywine. I have 12,188 morale......techinally a one shot.
    And I complain about getting hit by 5 and 8k's >.<
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

  18. #293
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,368

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by JeniWren View Post
    Unitedstates scored a critical hit with Epic Conclusion on Itzbitz for 12,042 Lightning damage to Morale. That was today in a RVR setting on Brandywine. I have 12,188 morale......techinally a one shot.
    That's not taking into account how squishy the rk was (morale and mitis) and how much damage he took while trying to build up to the 9 attunement required.

  19. #294

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Well lets see, the rune keeper standing outside oc a couple of days ago had just over 10k morale - are you sure you want to mention mitigations here, given... well never mind.

    To build up his attunement it went something like this; Spam 2k,2k,2k,1k,3k,2k,2k,3k,1k.... .

  20. #295
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,368

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    Well lets see, the rune keeper standing outside oc a couple of days ago had just over 10k morale - are you sure you want to mention mitigations here, given... well never mind.

    To build up his attunement it went something like this; Spam 2k,2k,2k,1k,3k,2k,2k,3k,1k.... .
    Nice assumption that all RKs have 10k morale and that any RK with 10k morale and high mitigations can dev higher than 6k. Plus, the attunement numbers you gave would all rely on crits. Unless the RK has 100% crit rating, you're just taking the extremes and applying them incorrectly.

  21. #296
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,698

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    I dont mind Captains as much since they is the only class which cant go above 4k.

    Guardians cant hit above 4k either, but make it up with op mitigations, example: A guardian can run in and out of a creep raid multiple times.

    Champions have one bubble/heal too many.

    Minis can fill all four roles of the instance finder without a problem.

    Loremasters can use a massive AoE skill which can hit above 6k and being followed by 3k's lightning storms

    Burgs can hit you for 6k from behind and disappear right after.

    Hunters have ALOT of mad dps, Example: Penetrating shot for 2.2k, 2.2k and a 1.6k

    Rune Keepers got a instant skill which can deal more damage than I can with every skill I have.

    So yeah, I dont mind cappys as much though they are a pain
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

  22. #297
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    503

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by Cutman View Post
    Gents,

    I have a Rank 6 Capt Arken and a Rk 8 warg, 6 BA, 2 WL at Arken. Have a Rk 6 warg and rank 4 Def on EL.
    Please do not cut off my Capt Dps again like you did MOM? We still have the lowest freep dps in game. We are slowest dps/inductions single tgts attacks. What Iam doing here is showing from With 200 might short on jewelry and not having a full set of dps armor what capts can hit for in the moors. lol have the slowest inductions in the game 2 handed halberg so the hits are not spectacular as they seem. If I crit with Dev blow most creeps take 3800-39 and with shadows lement the most I have hit is 4200. I am not playing my capt out there again until this get fixed. I do not pounce and dash on my wargs and I do not Last Stand/man heal when running or 1 vs 1. just to save the fel.

    The capt crit rating is the highest in game because we either heal assist and every crit in PVE gives heals and dps is overall the weakest freep class andd 1 weapon

    I hopw this helps. MIKbash

    Wrong. With the removal of stats cap, Captains were allowed to stack might and basically double their base damage compared to what we dealt pre RoI, making the +5% melee crit chance from the red capstone completely unnecessary. We also now have 2 viable ways of opening DB/PA since SL now makes the captain Battle-Readied everytime it's used, instead of just when a critical hit is landed. This not only further increases the chance to hit big crits, but also fills the gap Captains had in their skill rotation before RoI, increasing overall DPS. We also now get 2 dots instead of one. Whoopededoo. Add in the fact that mitigations are very high even if might is stacked, a morale of pool of 10-12k, 25%~ crit chance...I don't see how Captains are not over the top.

    It's no coincidence more Captains have been PvP'ing since RoI; people like it easy. Without taking CD's to account, IMO, we rank second only to Ministrels in solo effectiveness.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000065dab/signature.png]Galatherion[/charsig][/center]
    [center][font=Futura lt][color=black]~Demonio~[/color] [color=green]R10[/color][/center][/font]

  23. #298
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,395

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    That's not taking into account how squishy the rk was (morale and mitis) and how much damage he took while trying to build up to the 9 attunement required.
    You seem very desperate to not let freep ezmode slip away without a fight.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100000d43a5/signature.png]Muzfuz[/charsig]
    Harvester of Sorrow, Elf-bane, Man-slayer, Hobbit-foe, Dwarf-foe, Snitch-killer, Hunter-killer, Lore-master's Foe, Minstrel's Foe, Champion's Foe

    [url]http://www.combatparser.com[/url]

  24. #299
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,003

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    Well lets see, the rune keeper standing outside oc a couple of days ago had just over 10k morale - are you sure you want to mention mitigations here, given... well never mind.

    To build up his attunement it went something like this; Spam 2k,2k,2k,1k,3k,2k,2k,3k,1k.... .
    While I am not disputing the ridiculous crits from freeps, in another life I was a 75rk and from time to time venture back to that life. A 10k morale RK, even with buffs on would have to give up a lot of will for the morale/vitality needed to obtain that. If that RK’s EC is hitting for more then 4k on a crit Id be shocked as by my rough estimate they had between 700-800 will.

  25. #300
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,368

    Re: Ridiculous Crits

    Quote Originally Posted by AroJay View Post
    You seem very desperate to not let freep ezmode slip away without a fight.
    All this thread has done is take the most extreme examples of heavy hits from one player and then taken the huge morale/tact miti pools from another and merging them, to make the fallacy that all freeps have massive morale and constantly crits.
    Last edited by Ornaith; Feb 09 2012 at 11:17 AM.

 

 
Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload