We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Re: Ridiculous Crits

Ekirtswen scored a devastating hit with Coda of Fury on Muzbeak for 5,144 Light damage to Morale.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Thanks Turbine!
    Last edited by VoodooJack_EU; Feb 08 2012 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFuryRikali View Post
    Magneticthor scored a critical hit with Heart Seeker on Malystryx for 5,900 Beleriand damage to Morale.
    Lol I remember this.

I was solo, in my PvP/Survivable Gear set sitting at just over 20.7k Physical Mastery, No Burn Hot, no Improved Focus Buff, No focus pots, pure solo. Again note that this was a critical hit, not a devastate.

Oh and Tingur, you better watch it, I remember many a time where I've killed you in 5 seconds.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000001405a0/signature.png]Magneticthor[/charsig]
    Rank 10 Hunter | Rank 6 Champ | Rank 6 Mini
    Rank 7 BA | Rank 6 Warg| Rank 5 Defi

Had encounter with burg... Didn't go out of stun... Hint: how many dev can you get in row?? combat log is purple Thx Turbine.

Quote Originally Posted by zlayag View Post

Had encounter with burg... Didn't go out of stun... Hint: how many dev can you get in row?? combat log is purple Thx Turbine.
    Well, the two flashing blade hits and two of the auto attacks had 100% chance to dev crit, so it's rather standard ...

Burgs are lucky their attacks from stealth don't show up in combat logs, they fly under the radar a bit at the moment.
    [size=1]Freeps (Snowbourn): [b]Equanor (R11 MNS)[/b] - Equendil - Orlo - Equadoc - Quaolin - Oshia - Kaolin - Equaric - Equorn
    Creeps (Snowbourn): Veloch (R9 RVR) - Velrow (R10 BA) - Velkro - Oruk - Velrot - Velreth
    Author of the [url=http://tiny.cc/2zm50w]Legendary Item Planner[/url], [url=http://tiny.cc/m1m50w]Bootstrap[/url] and [url=http://tiny.cc/41m50w]Baruk[/url] plugins.[/size]

This BA crit my defiler for over 5,000! nerf bat incoming

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooJack_EU View Post

Thanks Turbine!
    Lol! You got f'd up.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000bd579/signature.png]Puppyfat[/charsig]
    - R7 Defiler - R7 Reaver - R6 Spider - R6 Blackarrow - R5 Warleader -

hahahah and hunters are still screaming they are too weak lol!!

Played on my reaver for first time in a few weeks...

R-click -> View image to view.

To be fair, I did hit 1.9k with a Blade Toss on a undergeared hunter.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000bd579/signature.png]Puppyfat[/charsig]
    - R7 Defiler - R7 Reaver - R6 Spider - R6 Blackarrow - R5 Warleader -

Quote Originally Posted by MagneticThor View Post
    Lol I remember this.

I was solo, in my PvP/Survivable Gear set sitting at just over 20.7k Physical Mastery, No Burn Hot, no Improved Focus Buff, No focus pots, pure solo. Again note that this was a critical hit, not a devastate.

Oh and Tingur, you better watch it, I remember many a time where I've killed you in 5 seconds.
    Compared to other hunters Im afraid your no longer a threat since Ive seen one crit 7.4k unbuffed and blue traited.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    Compared to other hunters Im afraid your no longer a threat since Ive seen one crit 7.4k unbuffed and blue traited.
    I hit 7,5k devastate with Blue Traits & First Age weapon on R7 BA. 8,5k devastate then on a Training dummy in Galtrev. I could probably hit ~14k with full red traits with Burn Hot and devastate crit, on the Dummy.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a21c01000010d221/signature.png]Morkorga[/charsig]
    Faileon R10 - Nub Hunter...

[b]Mess with the best, die like the rest.[/b]

Quote Originally Posted by Faileon View Post
    I hit 7,5k devastate with Blue Traits & First Age weapon on R7 BA. 8,5k devastate then on a Training dummy in Galtrev. I could probably hit ~14k with full red traits with Burn Hot and devastate crit, on the Dummy.
    Belive it or not, was a crit from an unbuffed hunter and I had no incomming, didnt take a screenshot, but I remember the exact numbers because I copy pasted it into OOC and TRIBE. Also used it to prove to a friend that hunters got mad dps. Guess he was lucky on his crit then

Tarturin scored a devastating hit with Shadow's Lament on Vitalbite for 4,234 Beleriand damage to Morale.
    (With 1200 Might)

Obviously that one was with Oeathbreaker's Shame.
    Without Telling Mark/To Arms/War Banner though, adding in those and 1700-1800 Might, it's should hit 5-6k Easily

Over the top for a Captain imo, however I don't want to see Captains nerfed, as many have said before me, Creeps should just be on par with this type of crits. Though doing so, would just solve one problem, and create a bunch of new problems...
    | Zlaughter R13 Reaver | Burznahk R11 WL | Sucetu R11 BA | Favner R9 Stalker|
    | Original Challenger of Saruman | Evernight | Orignal Challenger of Gothmog |
    |Tarturin R11 CPT | Ethwing R10 GRD | Elhal R7 HNT|

Delheru scored a critical hit with Warden's Triumph on Purebloodnakh for 2,019 Beleriand damage to Morale.

Iluist scored a devastating hit with Light of the Rising Dawn on Purebloodnakh for 2,679 Light damage to Morale.

Twinklestar scored a devastating hit with Stagger on Purebloodnakh for 2,081 Beleriand damage to Morale.
    Last edited by PurebloodWorg; Feb 07 2012 at 03:40 PM.

Actually still kinda low

Normal crit, got one earlier for 4.2k. Have been using Fervour pots but no dev yet unfortunately
    I've got better ones too, triple dev of the last strike of a brutal/1.3kAA/clobber that's apart 6k in the span of a second

Quote Originally Posted by zaskoda View Post

Actually still kinda low

Normal crit, got one earlier for 4.2k. Have been using Fervour pots but no dev yet unfortunately
    I've got better ones too, triple dev of the last strike of a brutal/1.3kAA/clobber that's apart 6k in the span of a second
    kinda glad you dont do that to me :P 1v1's would be over in less than 10 seconds if you did that every fight..not fun
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Billsimmons scored a devastating hit with Call of the Second Age on Purebloodnakh for 3,223 Light damage to Morale
    Billsimmons scored a critical hit with Call to Fate on Purebloodnakh for 2,783 Light damage to Morale

AOEs :

Pancras scored a critical hit with Ents go to War on Purebloodnakh for 4,206 Fire damage to Morale.
    Serande scored a devastating hit with Rain of Arrows on Purebloodnakh for 1,509 Beleriand damage to Morale
    Last edited by PurebloodWorg; Feb 07 2012 at 06:36 PM.

Are you sure about that? I am still a very real threat...

Oh let me find some crits from my BA to post! (Traited 4 morale, 1 crit protection, and Stealth Detection)

Here are some:

Zergthis scored a devastating hit with Improved Vital Target on Smeddo for 3,645 Fire damage to Morale.

Zergthis scored a devastating hit with Revenge on Sklavorn for 3,087 Fire damage to Morale.

And maybe some leet rank 4 defiler heals!:

Daisys applied a critical heal with Fell Restoration to Deathray restoring 4,950 points to Morale.

Daisys applied a critical heal with Fell Restoration to Lurp restoring 4,993 points to Morale.

I still think its funny that freeps complain about such things...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000001405a0/signature.png]Magneticthor[/charsig]
    Rank 10 Hunter | Rank 6 Champ | Rank 6 Mini
    Rank 7 BA | Rank 6 Warg| Rank 5 Defi

Shilowadan scored a devastating hit with Heart Seeker on Puptrippz for 10,018 Beleriand damage to Morale.

wtfouch!
    [FONT=arial black][COLOR=#ff0000]PUPTRIPPZ[/COLOR], Rank 12 Warg, former Suicidal Warg Squad[/FONT]

[SIZE=2][FONT=arial black][COLOR=#40e0d0]PALAMARK[/COLOR], Wargbait[SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [/SIZE]

Aurn scored a devastating hit with a melee attack on Flankrat for 1,087 Beleriand damage to Morale.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooJack_EU View Post

Thanks Turbine!

Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by MagneticThor View Post
    Are you sure about that? I am still a very real threat...

Oh let me find some crits from my BA to post! (Traited 4 morale, 1 crit protection, and Stealth Detection)

Here are some:

Zergthis scored a devastating hit with Improved Vital Target on Smeddo for 3,645 Fire damage to Morale.

Zergthis scored a devastating hit with Revenge on Sklavorn for 3,087 Fire damage to Morale.

And maybe some leet rank 4 defiler heals!:

Daisys applied a critical heal with Fell Restoration to Deathray restoring 4,950 points to Morale.

Daisys applied a critical heal with Fell Restoration to Lurp restoring 4,993 points to Morale.

I still think its funny that freeps complain about such things...

Come back when you get a 4.180 hit with Vital Target, (Got Ardook with one shot). You should increase your revenge while working on it, too bad it got nerfed :/. Bout the defiler, I dont play a defiler nor freep so I dont know what you was trying to prove with them when minis can heal twice that amount...>.<
    Bout the freeps... they complain about the least of things. Once had a guy rage at me for killing him while he "spied".

Come back when you get a 4.180 hit with Vital Target, (Got Ardook with one shot). You should increase your revenge while working on it, too bad it got nerfed :/. Bout the defiler, I dont play a defiler nor freep so I dont know what you was trying to prove with them when minis can heal twice that amount...>.<
    Bout the freeps... they complain about the least of things. Once had a guy rage at me for killing him while he "spied".
    Exactly

Prime example, the Hunter is outraged that he was hit for 3K by a Reaver (and in Dying Rage)

"How dare you hit me for 3K!"

Quote Originally Posted by VincentVanPort View Post
    . Today I had a r6 reaver hit me for around 3k in dying rage, which was cool since I got the points anyway, I would have been angry if he had charged out of range though. So of xourse I am not overly thrilled if creeps get too much .

The current level of Freep arrogance is astounding

Captain crits

Raggebor scored a critical hit with Shadow's Lament on Purebloodnakh for 2,206 Beleriand damage to Morale.

Numendur scored a critical hit with Devastating Blow on Purebloodnakh for 1,871 Westernesse damage to Morale

Numendur scored a devastating hit with Improved Blade of Elendil on Purebloodnakh for 1,688 Westernesse damage to Morale.

Galareion scored a critical hit with Valiant Strike on Purebloodnakh for 1,099 Beleriand damage to Morale.

Galareion scored a critical hit with Devastating Blow on Purebloodnakh for 2,008 Beleriand damage to Morale

Galareion scored a critical hit with Improved Cutting Attack on Purebloodnakh for 1,005 Beleriand damage to Morale
    Last edited by PurebloodWorg; Feb 08 2012 at 10:04 AM.

AW: Ridiculous Crits

Ye, and with 5 red traits u can reach 30% critical rating. And these skills u posted have a +% chance to crit, too.^^
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a22301000023dc30/signature.png]Makkaramyyjae[/charsig]
    Garofin r12 | Zergleif r8 |Bryandon-1 r8
    Makkaramyyjae r11 |Pyrstonnuolija r8 WL
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtJhOAVXg2A[/url]

Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast