We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

Re: Ridiculous Crits

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    What do you expect from the highest DPS and best played LM on the server? He's customised his LM to nuke creeps with massive hits. Problem is creeps can't do the same.
    just saying, that ents isnt all that great :P
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Quote Originally Posted by Efol View Post
    That would work if hunters didnt have more cc, crit chance and stealth.
    Well the hit you received wouldn't have worked if you had popped moving target. Round and round the ball goes and where it stops nobody knows.
    Why would one use CC against BAs anyway. Waste of induction skills. Don't deal dmg dont hinder the BA due to brands and pots. The only positive thing to say about Ba ord Irritating shot in that is that they might delay the BAs dmg for a second or two but it might just be that while you use the Bard induction he pops moving target and instead of dealing dmg with ISB you deal far less for Bards. The last time I checked the fear effect did not, different to stuns and mezzes, negate the B/P/E, could have missed that though.

If you get hit frim stealth from a hunter the first thing you do is pop moving target. Then you should have it in the bag since there is no skill now that will reliably deal dmg for 30 seconds. Apart from HS of course but it is incredibly easy to deal with this. Pull off your rota and it is a done deal. Now if you get jumped by a hunter it is quite safe to assume that you will have your skills at the ready to since you assume optimal surroundings for the opponent as well.

Edit: Your post actually reads like you have problems dealing with hunters. As a R8 BA you shouldn't have. Let me tell you we are the weakest class in 1vs1 situations though still deadly in zergs and raids. We die in seconds, when focused, there is nothing to take that damage away from us, no B/P/A, no self heal, no sprint and there are ways to deal with our supreme range. Yes we gain a lot of glory still by playing very professional in the zerg, isn't that all we want? Honestly I say BAs have it all the way now, which is cool, along with reavers and warleaders probably the most "fun" classes to play on creepside.
    Last edited by VincentVanPort; Feb 01 2012 at 08:34 PM.
    Vincent van Port "Held der fliegenden Feder" R13 before 2013!
    Collector of superb posts.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/27218000000000e32/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by VincentVanPort View Post

Edit: Your post actually reads like you have problems dealing with hunters. As a R8 BA you shouldn't have. Let me tell you we are the weakest class in 1vs1 situations though still deadly in zergs and raids. We die in seconds, when focused, there is nothing to take that damage away from us, no B/P/A, no self heal, no sprint and there are ways to deal with our supreme range. Yes we gain a lot of glory still by playing very professional in the zerg, isn't that all we want? Honestly I say BAs have it all the way now, which is cool, along with reavers and warleaders probably the most "fun" classes to play on creepside.
    With a hunter that actuly want to fight legit no issue at all. Most hunters on my server dont even know how to mouse turn. Its the 8-11k from a stealth hs than 5k merci/3k blood/6k swift bow/ 2k pen x 3 that more or less uncounterable that I have issues with.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204010000150512/signature.png]Terrorarrow[/charsig]

Freepside pvmp- For when your just not smart enough for WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by PurebloodWorg View Post
    Yeah but you are a low ranked Spider

Try it again at R11+ then you will see some serious damage to your opponent
    I'm R12. Oh well, I guess I need r15 to deal some damage then...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a21c01000010d221/signature.png]Morkorga[/charsig]
    Faileon R10 - Nub Hunter...

[b]Mess with the best, die like the rest.[/b]

Quote Originally Posted by Faileon View Post
    I'm R12. Oh well, I guess I need r15 to deal some damage then...
    WTS Sarcasm Detector....PST

Mattheos scored a devastating hit with Improved Swift Bow: Ablaze on Lugbur for 2,910 Fire damage to Morale.

boy, i wish my BA could hit that hard with SS.....
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

is that all O_0

i've run with mattheos a lot and sparred him thousands of times, trust me, that isn't impressive for him lol, i've seen him double that just the other day.

of course, he runs with about +140-155% damage

actually, he's one of the few hunters on the server who mouseturns, (hence the thousands of spars)
    if i see him on my creep i just go the other way, in case he 1 shots me with a random skill lol
    Last edited by loki84; Feb 02 2012 at 09:22 AM.
    Belolth Hisses with fury as venom drips from his maw, scorching the earth, "come manling, my brood hungers!"

pew!

pewpew!

pewpewpew!

PEWPEWPEW! (over 6k in 1 second from a 10k morale hugger)

Quote Originally Posted by loki84 View Post
    is that all O_0

i've run with mattheos a lot and sparred him thousands of times, trust me, that isn't impressive for him lol, i've seen him double that just the other day.

of course, he runs with about +140-155% damage

actually, he's one of the few hunters on the server who mouseturns, (hence the thousands of spars)
    if i see him on my creep i just go the other way, in case he 1 shots me with a random skill lol
    thats the hardest i have ever seen him hit, it normally isnt even that hard. plus hes a complete noob and stands their trying to get inductions off with a reaver beating on him and doesnt use resolute aim

Nidrad scored a devastating hit with Epic Conclusion on Clarrow for 6,107 Lightning damage to Morale.

I think that's the highest hit I've ever taken.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffa500]Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (finally!) BA[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [I]Twitter - @clarystainsun[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    What do you expect from the highest DPS and best played LM on the server? He's customised his LM to nuke creeps with massive hits. Problem is creeps can't do the same.
    I didn't expect much less from him. I know he's the strongest LM around, very skilled 1v1er too, I've experienced it. Still despite all this it's not that he is impossible to beat with a decent melee class, we've had 2 draws from 3 matches 2 days ago (his clean victory was this fight, where he scored this ents crit), so I'm not complaining.

Just that it was a funny number to see from an aoe stun skill, while creeps' very best aoe dps skill (not counting trolls) is reaver's r10 Mutilation, dealing around 400 initial dmg + 400 total from dot, which means a total of 500-600 dmg on heavies, in a lucky case :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000000a4ef4/signature.png]Havocz[/charsig]
    [I]Casual RPer[/I]
    Havocz lvl65 LM, Dalin lvl48 GRD, Berenir lvl32 CPT - [B]members of the same fellowship[/B]
    Narzgash r8 Reaver, Ternakh r6 BA, Lugnakh r4 Warg, Ulburz r4 WL - [B]the creeps who always remain True[/B]
    [U]Snowbourn[/U]
    --
    [I]Never on the dark side. Sauron sucks. Just many bad ones appear among the supposed 'good ones'. So experiencing another aspect of the game.
    Respect your opponent, and you won't regret anything.[/I]

Quote Originally Posted by PurebloodWorg View Post
    WTS Sarcasm Detector....PST
    It's kinda hard to get sarcasm from text. Especially when you say "try it at r11+" which killed the sarcasm totally.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a21c01000010d221/signature.png]Morkorga[/charsig]
    Faileon R10 - Nub Hunter...

[b]Mess with the best, die like the rest.[/b]

Where are the super OP guardian numbers......dang it I rolled the wrong class....

Quote Originally Posted by fyafyta07 View Post
    Where are the super OP guardian numbers......dang it I rolled the wrong class....

and yes, 1,5k from a GUARDIAN is op

Quote Originally Posted by gunlang View Post

and yes, 1,5k from a GUARDIAN is op
    with how much they mit, and the CD's on those skills, yes, stupidly OP

Magneticthor scored a critical hit with Heart Seeker on Malystryx for 5,900 Beleriand damage to Morale.

For reals? That's ONE attack and so just imagine if you are fighting and already down by a little bit, maybe you are even getting attacked by more than one freep. BAM morale gone! Well...game's over after that point.

Wish we could hit crits like that lol. I'd love to see something along these lines someday....

Malystryx scored a critical hit with Rend Flesh on [insert freep name here] for 5,900 Shadow damage to Morale.

Boy would that be awesome lol.
    Katrariel - Lvl 95 Guardian : Rank 5 ~~ Myrawyn - Lvl 85 Burglar : Rank 7 ~~
    Malystryx - Warg : Rank 11 ~~ Larkawen - Lvl 59 Loremaster ~~ Banehollow - Defiler : Rank 6 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFuryRikali View Post
    Magneticthor scored a critical hit with Heart Seeker on Malystryx for 5,900 Beleriand damage to Morale.

For reals? That's ONE attack and so just imagine if you are fighting and already down by a little bit, maybe you are even getting attacked by more than one freep. BAM morale gone! Well...game's over after that point.

Wish we could hit crits like that lol. I'd love to see something along these lines someday....

Malystryx scored a critical hit with Rend Flesh on [insert freep name here] for 5,900 Shadow damage to Morale.

well, atleast you can laugh at how weak he is, compared to other hunters . caught a coda of fury for 3,566...
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    well, atleast you can laugh at how weak he is, compared to other hunters . caught a coda of fury for 3,566...
    lucky you lol. got hit with a 5.3k coa of fury :/ not fun

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    lucky you lol. got hit with a 5.3k coa of fury :/ not fun
    Wouldnt say lucky since there was two burgs there who didnt know how to hit below 2k :/
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Lugbur scored a critical hit with Laceration on Coldplayvivi for 65 Fire damage to Morale.

this is just ####ing bull####. it CRITS for less than half the tooltip. not only do guards have much higher mits than reavers, but guess what, they can EASILY outdps them to. thats right, creepsides main form of melee dps can be dps'd by a ####ing tank.

turbine seriously needs to fix this POS game

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFuryRikali View Post

lol. 5.9k. lol.
    Kraken, Thesungodra

Yes! Hunter need more love ^^
    But spar picture, no buffs, and 2nd age bow UUH!!!

goodbye lotro "pvp"

dont have a SS, but in a 1v1 yesterday, a hunter burned through my 16k morale in less than 10 seconds, all on the run, with the exception of 1 swift bow. SMALLEST hit was 1.3 3rd shot of swift bow. was a 3.7k blood arrow, a few 2.1k pen shots.

repeat we DONOT need bigger crits creep side we need wayy better crit defence and mits to make the fight last longer..i dont have time to use most my warg skills in fights now days its silly!!

Beastwise scored a critical hit with Devastating Blow on Nimrith for 3,793 Beleriand damage to Morale.

figured i would throw this one out there

Ziras scored a devastating hit with Call to Fate on Orzbash for 3,776 Light damage to Morale.
    Last edited by 0987654321; Feb 04 2012 at 02:20 PM.

Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast