We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
    Anaasazi scored a devastating hit with Improved Sticky Gourd on Otterrpop for 7,191 Fire damage to Morale.

Forthhelm scored a devastating hit with Remorseless Strike on Otterrpop for 9,393 Beleriand damage to Morale.

Only rank 5. Only audacity 8.

These hits still don't seem "proportional" as someone said.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugmo View Post
    Forthhelm scored a devastating hit with Remorseless Strike on Otterrpop for 9,393 Beleriand damage to Morale.

Only rank 5. Only audacity 8.

These hits still don't seem "proportional" as someone said.
    bolded for emphasis. I don't know where 8 aud puts you exactly, but it would be around -15% inc damage, so full aud, which is what things should be balanced around that number is below 8k, which is roughly half of your morale on a solo warg with H2P2. Full bleed impale crits (not Devs) on a light armour class for close to 5k, most of them on E run around at 11k morale (which i think is a mistake, fwiw). You lose half your morale, they lose 45% of their morale. Balanced? no, but the proportions aren't too far off.

Creeps and freeps aren't remotely balanced, but spike hit vs spike hit isn't a significant reason for this.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Correct. Its the fact that any light armour can then spam heal himself back to full morale.
    [IMG]http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii500/supermaco/2800703.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by DaMac View Post
    Correct. Its the fact that any light armour can then spam heal himself back to full morale.
    Solo you're may be right but there's not much of solo action left anyway. In groups Reaver train dps is unhealable regardless of how much heals freeps stack just as freep dps is unhealable.

Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    In groups Reaver train dps is unhealable regardless of how much heals freeps stack
    You're kidding, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpisaw View Post
    The highest crit that have received was a 6k epic conclusion, with all the added evade, resistance, and armor buff pots.
    heads up here mate EC cant be evaded even if you use moving target, thats goes for all tact dmg.
    same thing for burgs cant evade spiders poisons roots and stuns :P
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    heads up here mate EC cant be evaded even if you use moving target, thats goes for all tact dmg.
    Spider roots ARE avoidable.

Arryanor scored a devastating hit with Lethal Kiss on Lancel for 458 Acid damage to Morale.

Arryanor = Rank 11 weaver. two damage corruption. two x crit corruption. Around 16k morale
    Lancel = rank 11? Champion. Around 14k morale.
    Last edited by DaMac; Sep 30 2013 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Spider roots ARE avoidable.
    Spider skills are physical skills that apply tactical effects

You can evade the skill hit AND resist the root hit

All CC checks twice, first either against BPE or resist (depending whether it's a physical or tactical skill), than against resist again

Quote Originally Posted by Chris91 View Post
    while the latter is true, the poisons can only be resisted. most of the damaging skills are tactical attacks iirc.

back to silly crits people, c'mon

edit: Isindri scored a devastating hit with Merciful Strike on Grashnazg for 8,494 Beleriand damage to Morale
    unbuffed outside outposts
    Last edited by Thorandril; Sep 29 2013 at 03:37 PM.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

I saw a freever get hit by a 14k dev epic conclusion at Dwarrowdelf by Xellor.

Aimecham scored a devastating hit with Remorseless Strike on Bloodbad for 7,707 Beleriand damage to Morale.
    Aimecham scored a critical hit with Merciful Strike on Bloodbad for 6,627 Beleriand damage to Morale.

Both in the same fight, within about 10 secs of each other maybe lol.

This was on my R9 reaver, full aud, all 3 deffensive pots up, and one crit protection slotted. 3 blue/1 red ops.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100004f382b/signature.png]Bloodbad[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Chris91 View Post

You can evade the skill hit AND resist the root hit

All CC checks twice, first either against BPE or resist (depending whether it's a physical or tactical skill), than against resist again
    never said spider was tact did i ? i just said cant be evaded
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

I am well aware that EC can't be evaded, but my point was, I was as buffed as I could be.
    Meshoot, rank 9 Blackarrow, Officer of Freepaphiles Riddermark
    >:} Memento Mori {:<
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >The Mustelidian Cult is the cult, is the cult for you and me<

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    then i'm sure you won't mind posting some screenshots for the sake of integrity hm?
    Judging by your comment I take it you've never seen one?

But sure, here's one from this afternoon. Note that he's over 19k without even cappy/mini morale buffs, just food and DP/HG/store buffs. With a cappy there you can be certain he's over 22k, and that's not even the highest.
    [I]In the sea without lees standeth the Bird of Hermes.
    [/I][I]When all his feathers be from him gone, He standeth still here as a stone.
    Here is now both white and red, And all so the stone to quicken the dead[/I][I].
    The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame.[/I]

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofHermes View Post

But sure, here's one from this afternoon. Note that he's over 19k without even cappy/mini morale buffs, just food and DP/HG/store buffs. With a cappy there you can be certain he's over 22k, and that's not even the highest.
    Post a ss of his gear, wanna bet he's sitting at 1 audacity and ~20k TM

That build basically makes him just slightly more dangerous than a sparring dummy. They have 140k (?) morale, but I bet you're not to worried about one killing you. The RKs/Minis that creeps need to worry about are the ones that are gear out and sitting at ~10K morale unbuffed...
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post

That build basically makes him just slightly more dangerous than a sparring dummy. They have 140k (?) morale, but I bet you're not to worried about one killing you. The RKs/Minis that creeps need to worry about are the ones that are gear out and sitting at ~10K morale unbuffed...
    it all depends, if you're a healing class, or in a group with a healer that build is horrendous and the player is a waste of space. In a solo situation, against a creep class with limited or no self-healing abilities, a build like that that gearswaps to higher crit/mastery as they lose morale it is probably pretty much unbeatable if they are played competently, and I mean moreso unbeatable than they would be packing an all-gold best in slot build sitting around 11k morale. I'd bet a first marshall can get that level of morale with full audacity, too. Its not like there are many light armour items packing morale out there in PvE anyway.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Full audacity and 23k TM.
    It's the most dangerous build (in group) because it's a healing one. DR after 50% OH makes it so that you don't need a high TM to keep high healing, so you have yourself a 20k-25k healer that just won't go down and keeps everyone up. Two of them in a raid and you can wave bye-bye for the night.
    [/I][I]When all his feathers be from him gone, He standeth still here as a stone.
    Here is now both white and red, And all so the stone to quicken the dead[/I][I].

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    it all depends, if you're a healing class, or in a group with a healer that build is horrendous and the player is a waste of space. In a solo situation, against a creep class with limited or no self-healing abilities, a build like that that gearswaps to higher crit/mastery as they lose morale it is probably pretty much unbeatable if they are played competently, and I mean moreso unbeatable than they would be packing an all-gold best in slot build sitting around 11k morale. I'd bet a first marshall can get that level of morale with full audacity, too. Its not like there are many light armour items packing morale out there in PvE anyway.
    I keep forgetting about gear swapping. Don't really do it. They should fix it so that you can't do it in-combat.

Full audacity and 23k TM.
    It's the most dangerous build (in group) because it's a healing one. DR after 50% OH makes it so that you don't need a high TM to keep high healing, so you have yourself a 20k-25k healer that just won't go down and keeps everyone up. Two of them in a raid and you can wave bye-bye for the night.
    Pretty sure outgoing healing hits +50% at about 27K. I know crit rating has DR, but I'm not sure about outgoing healing. At 34k'ish TM I'm at +56% outgoing healing. At 22k'ish I'm at about +44%. (IIRC)

Either way, Id like to see his gear.
    And either way he's not doing "Ridiculous crits"

Quote Originally Posted by DaMac View Post
    Don`t forget abundance of morale bubbles, emergency self-heals, avoidance/mitigation self-buffs and other panic buttons for, like, every single freep class.
    Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects!

note my use of the words some and screenshots

that your sample is a rank 14 RK with a very high boost to morale from BFP's only reinforces my point. And 23k TM is on the very low end, I wonder about his other stats.

edit: not counting the at least ~3 possible consumable buffs affecting morale
    Last edited by Thorandril; Oct 05 2013 at 02:32 AM.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Pretty sure outgoing healing hits +50% at about 27K. I know crit rating has DR, but I'm not sure about outgoing healing. At 34k'ish TM I'm at +56% outgoing healing. At 22k'ish I'm at about +44%. (IIRC)

Either way, Id like to see his gear.
    And either way he's not doing "Ridiculous crits"
    Anonymous I'm afraid. I'll look for a non-anonymous one next time I'm in EM.
    Correct, he wouldn't do ridiculous crits, as I pointed out earlier. His DPS would still be significantly higher than a BA's, and he gets to be a very frustrating-going-near-impossible-to-kill healer in a raid on top of it when he wants to. Fortunately there aren't many like that anymore since killing is more fun than healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    note my use of the words some and screenshots

that your sample is a rank 14 RK with a very high boost to morale from BFP's only reinforces my point. And 23k TM is on the very low end, I wonder about his other stats.

edit: not counting the at least ~3 possible consumable buffs affecting morale
    I don't understand what you mean by the first sentence. You want more screenshots of what? A fully buffed squishy this time?

What point does it reinforce? 23k is indeed on the low end, but he gives up only about 5% healing for a 23k morale build in raids. It's just a trade off where you lose a bit of healing for a lot of survivability, you don't want to drop below 50% against Reavers after all.

I mentioned the consumable buffs. It's standard. I also mentioned the ones that are not standard, namely cappy and mini buffs, because he/she is not grouped with any in this case. It's rare, but it happens.

SomeNabRunekeeper scored a devastating hit with Epic Conclusion on RandomReaver for 8,135 Lightning damage to Morale. Audacity 13.

Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast