We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Re: Ridiculous Crits

I had to arms but it was on a rank 7 war-leader and I didn't pop a devastate pot.

Dirtluk~r12 Lukdirt~r9 Silencing~r11 Shilowadan~r10

Quote Originally Posted by beren1017 View Post
    First it was 846

Then it was ~900

Now ~950?

Looks like Thudd's got some epic melee crit
    Yeah you are right. I copied something else so I forgot exactly what the crit was for. 846 is still pretty hawt.
    [font=broadway][color=orange]Dank Nasty and Proud of It Betch[/font][/color]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320d0100001caee1/signature.png]Nonconsensual[/charsig]

2 stealthed hunters crit hit me with Heart Seeker for 4K+ each SIMULTANEOUSLY last night. Immediately slammed my laptop closed and that was the end of it.
    Last edited by ronaldburgundy; Jan 27 2012 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldburgundy View Post
    2 stealthed hunters crit hit me with Heart Seeker for 4K+ each SIMULTANEOUSLY last night. I woulda gotten a screen capture had I not seen the combat log and immediately slammed my laptop closed.
    unless they changed it VERY recently, damage from stealthed enemies doesnt show up in your combat log. only in theirs.
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    unless they changed it VERY recently, damage from stealthed enemies doesnt show up in your combat log. only in theirs.
    i have 11K moral, i saw the heart seeker thingy on me, i had 2K moral, i saw two hunters. last post should be edited cuz it may not have shown up in my combat log but simple math was enough to make me go link dead.
    Last edited by ronaldburgundy; Jan 27 2012 at 10:44 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldburgundy View Post
    i have 11K moral, i saw the heart seeker thingy on me, i had 2K moral, i saw two hunters. last post should be edited cuz it may not have shown up in my combat log but simple math was enough to make me go link dead.
    yea, i know what thats like...
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

AW: Re: Ridiculous Crits

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    yea, i know what thats like...
    well,you think atm its bad... Just wait till Hunters get their sure crit skill,or an auto devastate Setbonus

Cappy (1v1 last night):

This is a bit extreme though. Cappy autoattack critting for more than 70% of creep skills crit for (not sure if he has FA halberd).

Later, in the same fight (no SS of this but I think it's not that hard to believe):

Narzgash scored a devastating hit with a Default Melee Attack on Theomund for 83 Fire damage to Morale.

:P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000000a4ef4/signature.png]Havocz[/charsig]
    [I]Casual RPer[/I]
    Havocz lvl65 LM, Dalin lvl48 GRD, Berenir lvl32 CPT - [B]members of the same fellowship[/B]
    Narzgash r8 Reaver, Ternakh r6 BA, Lugnakh r4 Warg, Ulburz r4 WL - [B]the creeps who always remain True[/B]
    [U]Snowbourn[/U]
    --
    [I]Never on the dark side. Sauron sucks. Just many bad ones appear among the supposed 'good ones'. So experiencing another aspect of the game.
    Respect your opponent, and you won't regret anything.[/I]

Chekokom scored a hit with Lightning-storm on Purebloodnakh for 1,071 Lightning damage to Morale.
    Chekokom scored a devastating hit with Lightning-storm on Purebloodnakh for 3,291 Lightning damage to Morale
    Chekokom scored a critical hit with Lightning-storm on Purebloodnakh for 2,566 Lightning damage to Morale

Back to back immediate effect

7K damage

AW: Ridiculous Crits

I just got the most Ridiculous Crit ever :

Dartvader scored a critical hit with Curse of the Coward's Soul on Fannim.

And then i just had to go and try

Dartvader scored a critical hit with Curse of the Coward's Soul on the Armoured Training-dummy Kelsen.

Edit : Dartvader scored a devastating hit with Curse of the Coward's Soul on the Training-dummy Orion. I feel strong !
    Last edited by Cillion; Jan 28 2012 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc007 View Post
    Cappy (1v1 last night):

This is a bit extreme though. Cappy autoattack critting for more than 70% of creep skills crit for (not sure if he has FA halberd).

Later, in the same fight (no SS of this but I think it's not that hard to believe):

Narzgash scored a devastating hit with a Default Melee Attack on Theomund for 83 Fire damage to Morale.

:P
    Only 1000 on a dev? I've had champs crit an auto attack on me for 1100.
    Arctic Feathertail
    [Pouncing Pwny]
    R11 Warg

(both RKs)

All these minor differences makes the game awesome. Not.

3x more damage while I've only 1,5x more morale.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a21c01000010d221/signature.png]Morkorga[/charsig]
    Faileon R10 - Nub Hunter...

[b]Mess with the best, die like the rest.[/b]

Quote Originally Posted by Faileon View Post
    (both RKs)

All these minor differences makes the game awesome. Not.

3x more damage while I've only 1,5x more morale.
    Exactly

Freeps say "Well you have more morale"

But 1.5x Morale vs 3x DPS....

Quote Originally Posted by Arvaen View Post
    Only 1000 on a dev? I've had champs crit an auto attack on me for 1100.
    Let fly crit for 1,212 the other day, too. Not a dev.

Quote Originally Posted by zaskoda View Post
    Let fly crit for 1,212 the other day, too. Not a dev.
    Well you are a ranged class

This is kalymnor of Brandywine, lugbur, i remember that hit, i was a little disappointed by it actually,since 6k-ish is my normal-lowish crit range against creeps so it was kinda sad as a dev goes, you're lucky, i coulda hit you for 12k like some poor weaver later that day, it kinda made me feel dirty lol
    But rest assured as long as you don't attack me i'll be saving it for the first warg that tries to pounce me...... i hate wargs........ and i reserve perfect imagery and epic conclusion for them unless something is in my face. reavers bother me, maybe cause if they get lucky devs they can 2-shot me lol
    btw lugbur, seeing myself in here has me practically preening, ta mate ya made my day (and bio) =)

i wish you all good hunting and please go easy on the poor nerfed rk's
    Belolth Hisses with fury as venom drips from his maw, scorching the earth, "come manling, my brood hungers!"

Quote Originally Posted by Faileon View Post
    I also like the LM dot ticking for 400, while mine dot hits for about ~150.
    LM dot ticks every 5 seconds for 400 = 80 dps.
    Your dot ticks for 150ish every 3 = 50dps (not really that far apart really).

Plenty to complain about, but that example is not one of those things ;p

Even my Signature is trolling!

Quote Originally Posted by loki84 View Post
    This is kalymnor of Brandywine, lugbur, i remember that hit, i was a little disappointed by it actually,since 6k-ish is my normal-lowish crit range against creeps so it was kinda sad as a dev goes, you're lucky, i coulda hit you for 12k like some poor weaver later that day, it kinda made me feel dirty lol
    But rest assured as long as you don't attack me i'll be saving it for the first warg that tries to pounce me...... i hate wargs........ and i reserve perfect imagery and epic conclusion for them unless something is in my face. reavers bother me, maybe cause if they get lucky devs they can 2-shot me lol
    btw lugbur, seeing myself in here has me practically preening, ta mate ya made my day (and bio) =)

i wish you all good hunting and please go easy on the poor nerfed rk's
    worst part. the 5 stun's/dazes in a row. i knew EC was coming, was going to hips out and let the reaver get blasted, but of course, with stun pot on CD, i had to HOPE that you wouldnt get FIVE!!! mezz's/stuns in a row :P oh well.

i actually agree that RK's arent as bad as they used to be. i was getting hit with 7k EC's pre-RoI, so i feel as though RK's crit damage was nerfed SLIGHTLY, although they still have multiple skills that crit for over 2k, and a spam attack that can crit for 1.5k

Quote Originally Posted by Sezneg View Post

unfortunately, BE stacks up to 3 times. so its ~1500 damage every 5 seconds. obviously dependent on the LM having fire DOT legacy maxed, but imo that is a must have, and most lm's i see have that legacy. if they dont, Dot damage is i want to say ~20% lower, dont remeber the exact number.

Quote Originally Posted by PurebloodWorg View Post
    Well you are a ranged class
    To be fair I've dev'd a blade toss on an RK for 2k also, but I think champ ranged damage is better than reavers still. BT only really does good damage with positional.

reavers bother me, maybe cause if they get lucky devs they can 2-shot me lol
    Retired for good.

Data for Kelsan

3 attacks = 10K damage

Bazain scored a devastating hit with Ceaseless Argument on Purebloodnakh for 1,484 Lightning damage to Morale.
    Bazain scored a devastating hit with Improved Sustaining Bolt on Purebloodnakh for 2,648 Lightning damage to Morale.
    Bazain scored a devastating hit with Epic Conclusion on Purebloodnakh for 5,855 Lightning damage to Morale.

RKs also can melee crit for more damage than R11 Wargs

Bazain scored a critical hit with a melee attack on Purebloodnakh for 647 Beleriand damage to Morale.

Purebloodnakh scored a critical hit with Scratch and Snip on Bazain for 446 Shadow damage to Morale.

When it comes to ridiculous crits, we have had a lot of trouble with a hunter on my server. Found out the hard way that the hunter could 1-shot a warg. Actually I had been warned about the hunter in question by several other wargs who'd had to face a very sudden death shortly following a track. However, there's really not much you can do when you get tracked and have no idea where the hunter will come from. (the wargs who got 1-shotted were generally r7-r9)
    The hunter in question is usually stealthed up on rocks or the like, so hard to reach as many of the rocks require a warg to unstealth in order to get up. With a 1-shotting hunter that's one thing you really don't want to do :/

Apart from that I saw in the OOC one of the less experienced hunters got a crit for 9,8K. I do believe it was an orc or uruk who got hit, so the creep did not quite get 1-shotted there.
    Duskdancer, warg: If found please return to Gwairin, lvl 85 hunter in Evernight

reavers bother me, maybe cause if they get lucky devs they can 2-shot me lol
    Highest Blade Toss dev I've ever seen on a freep was around 2100 (+ - 50-60), but that means positional damage + the RK doesn't have that fire absorb thingie up. After that the reaver has to get you under 2k morale with his regular skills since Dev Strike rarely crits for over 2k on a freep too.

Either you overreact the thing or you're insanely dps-oriented with a tiny morale pool around 5k But even in that case, bah, critting for, or over 2,5k with Dev Strike or Blade Toss on freeps has about the chance of finding a Sigil of Battle.

I agree though that if the reaver is very lucky, takes you by suprise and you don't CC him for some reason, he can kill you with 4 quick skills if you lack the morale. Blade Toss, Disarm, Trash, DevStrike. But that rarely happens.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000000a4ef4/signature.png]Havocz[/charsig]
    [I]Casual RPer[/I]
    Havocz lvl65 LM, Dalin lvl48 GRD, Berenir lvl32 CPT - [B]members of the same fellowship[/B]
    Narzgash r8 Reaver, Ternakh r6 BA, Lugnakh r4 Warg, Ulburz r4 WL - [B]the creeps who always remain True[/B]
    [U]Snowbourn[/U]
    --
    [I]Never on the dark side. Sauron sucks. Just many bad ones appear among the supposed 'good ones'. So experiencing another aspect of the game.
    Respect your opponent, and you won't regret anything.[/I]

Quote Originally Posted by Sezneg View Post

Burning Embers can stack 3times. Also the dot that hit me so much was Improved Sign of Battle: Wizard's Fire. That also ticks every 5s afaik, but that's another dot to stack.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a21c01000010d221/signature.png]Morkorga[/charsig]
    Faileon R10 - Nub Hunter...

[b]Mess with the best, die like the rest.[/b]

Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast