We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Re: Ridiculous Crits

Quote Originally Posted by PropJoe View Post

Seriously though..... that is insane
    Last edited by Blackheart-Fury; Jan 23 2012 at 07:42 PM.
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

One day I will wreck face like that against a creep

Champion scored a devastating hit with Let Fly on Butzniffer for 1,263 Westernesse damage to Morale.

Quote Originally Posted by timmyloo22546 View Post

One day I will wreck face like that against a creep
    A regular crit. On a raidboss.

Ok, so i spent a day in moors on creep side...and i agree, BALANCE FOR #### SAKE

Quote Originally Posted by Maryam View Post
    The only raids I remember being was one lead by Capnjack and a small group (like 3 wargs and a WL) lead by a warg with a "M" name that cursed a lot at r0 and r1. Perhaps your memory is better than mine on this, in which case I thank you for thinking of me as average, I'd have described myself as bad, and only now would like to flatter myself thinking I might be average. As far as the Garny kill, I don't know whether the BA had bought skills, I know mine were limited to Track, and that at 96 infamy without even the KB, I assume I did most of the work, 60%-85% maybe. I was quite proud of my managing to stay on his back, best job I've ever done, eventually he just gave up and let me have it and tried to burn the BA down.
    ITT: Ganks Player, thinks he is good.

It's a good thing that you stick to zerging, because then you can come on the forums and brag how good you are for 2v1'ing an induction class.

Don't let anyone catch you solo.

Quote Originally Posted by creletha View Post
    That was rather uncalled for. Low blow. Does anybody even know when that happened, and to whom?
    Cellashoam said it on glff around 11pmish EST on 1/22, supposedly told to him from kinmate in Soldiers of Light. Beyond that I don't know. But, Cellashoam (R12, LM) has way more cred with me than WoS, who I mostly only know from random forum guy calling me trash in this thread and Treelios (only person who, after I've killed, has ever switched over to a Creep to rant at me on OOC how he was going to kill and corpse jump me), and some notable departures.

How about we take the Landy drama back to Landy, eh?
    Arctic Feathertail
    [Pouncing Pwny]
    R11 Warg

I'm trash..
    Tell me something I didn't know.

Treelios (only person who, after I've killed, has ever switched over to a Creep to rant at me on OOC how he was going to kill and corpse jump me)
    Correction:after you helped kill me.Because you couldnt even dream of killing me solo.I'll take off my armour and still destroy you.
    But to respond to this thread,I got critted by Radarastiel(r12 rk) for 6k on an Epic Conclusion.And that's not even that good.My poor warg=(
    Last edited by Isdring; Jan 25 2012 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvaen View Post
    How about we take the Landy drama back to Landy, eh?
    Do you actually want them to bring this back to landy?
    Dirtluk~r12 Lukdirt~r9 Silencing~r11 Shilowadan~r10

Hurray for Improved Penetrating Spamshot!

remember when hunters cried about ba's ability to shot on move?

(oh and dont look at low dmg of these crits, its on WL)

Quote Originally Posted by gunlang View Post
    Hurray for Improved Penetrating Spamshot!

remember when hunters cried about ba's ability to shot on move?

(oh and dont look at low dmg of these crits, its on WL)
    was hit for 3 2.2k pen shots and a 3.8k blood arrow on my reaver 2 days ago...yea, this is balanced

Rank6 warg.

I can provide pics for all...and its not just about the crits imo - if avarage freep is hitting for 300-500tps and your hitting for 50-100dps (again have pics) then crits is the godmode cherry on top (disclaimer - between some of hits taken when i mention "then" i was pounded by the normal 300-500 range of "regular" hits)

was hit for 2,549 by call of the second age - tps 649
    was hit for 2069 by improved burning embers - tps 837
    was hit for 2745 by call of the second age
    was hit for 1956 by improved swift bow/1129 improved swift bow
    was hit for improved penetrating shot 2285 - tp3 766.8
    was hit for 3454 by blood arrow
    was hit by piercing cry for 1334 (lol i know right?), hit by minor ballad for 1077...still died....
    was hit by piercing cry for 1154, then call to fate for 2366 - tps 444.3
    was hit by improved quick shot 1167, then rain of arrows 1174, then improved quick shot 1167 - tps 557.5
    was hit by heart seeker for 6057, then barbed arrow for 1279
    was hit by penetrating shot for 1704 then again for 1725 - tps 381
    was hit by suprise strike for 2553
    was hit by heart seaker for 6021
    was hit by call of second age for 2202
    was hit by call to fate for 2675
    was hit by coda of fury for 2948

I could prolly input all this data into a spreadsheet documenting my dps, tps and crits... but really we all know the point - i get hit 6-10x as hard as i hit.

I recently attempted to kill a guard with 2k morale and was blown up by zerging freeps doing 60 hits to morale...... vs his full 12k morale.... i would have to hit him 200 times?? i took on a lvl 75 guard with my lvl 60 mini and did much better (13.5k to 7k morale, but he was pretty bad)
    took on a hunter (+mini and capt) in River outpost with the aid of tyrant - or w/e - with a rank 6 and 7 warg... got 2k off of buffed 9k hunter and we were wiped.

I mentioned a few of the many many "crits" but really its the dps of freeps that is the issue. I'm not asking for a reduction in freep power, just and increase in creep survivability...whatever you think that is.

PS - download the combatanalysis plugin

Get a clue devs...seriously

Also, did I miss something with the corruptons?

Are they all capped at level 2? Wha are the lvl 2 corruptions the same as the lvl 6? Why even have diff lvl corruptions?

Norbhutskesiel scored a devastating hit with Improved Penetrating Shot on Purebloodnakh for 1,826 Beleriand damage to Morale.

Norbhutskesiel scored a devastating hit with Improved Penetrating Shot on Purebloodnakh for 1,968 Beleriand damage to Morale

Norbhutskesiel scored a critical hit with Improved Penetrating Shot on Purebloodnakh for 1,571 Beleriand damage to Morale

6K in 2 seconds

Aurelian scored a critical hit with Ents go to War on Purebloodnakh for 4,083 Fire damage to Morale

4K ranged AOE
    Last edited by PurebloodWorg; Jan 26 2012 at 06:36 AM.

If only wargs could make 4k crits ..

Quote Originally Posted by PurebloodWorg View Post
    Norbhutskesiel scored a devastating hit with Improved Penetrating Shot on Purebloodnakh for 1,826 Beleriand damage to Morale.

Norbhutskesiel scored a devastating hit with Improved Penetrating Shot on Purebloodnakh for 1,968 Beleriand damage to Morale

Norbhutskesiel scored a critical hit with Improved Penetrating Shot on Purebloodnakh for 1,571 Beleriand damage to Morale

6K in 2 seconds

Aurelian scored a critical hit with Ents go to War on Purebloodnakh for 4,083 Fire damage to Morale

4K ranged AOE
    seriously? only 4k? thats pathetic....especially against a warg considering how squishy they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Trium View Post
    If only wargs could make 4k crits ..
    Max unbuffed crit is 1.4K Swipe on a LM with his back turned while running away

But any Freep class can crit over 3K on every Creep class...multiple times

Max unbuffed crit is 1.4K Swipe on a LM with his back turned while running away

But any Freep class can crit over 3K on every Creep class...multiple times
    yep...Kalymnor scored a devastating hit with Epic Conclusion on Muzluck for 6,486 Lightning damage to Morale.

after getting chain mezzed/stunned 5 times in a row. guess theres no DR for creepside anymore

while im at it....Muzluck scored a devastating hit with Scratch and Snip on Jabus for 961 Shadow damage to Morale.<---with position on a lvl 53!!!! guard. oh yea, thats with SH on...
    Last edited by 0987654321; Jan 26 2012 at 07:21 AM.

4K ranged AOE
    Ents go to War isn't a ranged skill o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Baronth View Post
    Ents go to War isn't a ranged skill o.O
    its ranged, although it is a short range, with a radius around the selected target. while it is technically a ranged skill, you do have to be rather close to use it

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    its ranged, although it is a short range, with a radius around the selected target. while it is technically a ranged skill, you do have to be rather close to use it
    Ents go to War

15m Range
    Tactical Skill
    Max Targets: 5
    Radius: 5m
    Induction: 2s
    Resistance: Tactical

15m is definitely out of melee range

Meaning the LM can hit me with Ents before I can get close enough to hit him....its a ranged attack as far as Im concerned

And he doesnt even have to be facing me....AOE for 4k+ with a stun....from range

Ents go to War

15m Range
    Tactical Skill
    Max Targets: 5
    Radius: 5m
    Induction: 2s
    Resistance: Tactical

15m is definitely out of melee range

Meaning the LM can hit me with Ents before I can get close enough to hit him....its a ranged attack as far as Im concerned

And he doesnt even have to be facing me....AOE for 4k+ with a stun....from range
    oh i defiantly agree its way out of melee range, however it does have a shorter range than most of their skills.

Minas Morgul, previously Angmar, Read the books casual.

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    oh i defiantly agree its way out of melee range, however it does have a shorter range than most of their skills.
    That doesnt matter for Reavers, Wargs and Warleaders who have to go within 5m range

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast