We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Post Ridiculous Crits (Data for Kelsan/Orion)

Post them here

Loredar scored a critical hit with Remorseless Strike on Purebloodnakh for 4,240 Westernesse damage to Morale.
    Last edited by PurebloodWorg; Jan 29 2012 at 07:47 AM.

Re: Ridiculous Crits

MBlue crit a Creep last night (on Meneldor) for 5.3k (using Remorseless Strike).

Champs, Minstrels, Wardens (<--- heal traited), Guardians, Burglars, LM's... they're all OP in the right hands.

got hit today by 6 crits in a row from 2 mini's. 2 PC's, 2 call to fates, 1 cry of the wizards, 1 cry of the valour. lets just say i didnt live...it equaled something like 13k damage total. this was on my warg too, so i only have 11.8k morale.

reaver got hit for a 5.7k remorseless the other day too :/

Alsander scored a critical hit with Weighted Throwing Axe on Danceswithwargs for 230 Ancient Dwarf-make damage to Morale.

these kind of op crits have no place in pvp
    ---------------Landroval-----------------
    Alsander-r13 burg

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    got hit today by 6 crits in a row from 2 mini's. 2 PC's, 2 call to fates, 1 cry of the wizards, 1 cry of the valour. lets just say i didnt live...it equaled something like 13k damage total. this was on my warg too, so i only have 11.8k morale.

reaver got hit for a 5.7k remorseless the other day too :/
    Was this from Edelanor and I?

I will strive to make creeps come here to share
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000c08ff/signature.png]Winterfell[/charsig]

For My BW Brethren or Those Who Love Stick Figures [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=322130] 3 Years of Stick Art [/url]
    R.I.P NIDOR (1970-2012): You shall be missed but never forgotten, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterfell View Post
    Was this from Edelanor and I?

I will strive to make creeps come here to share
    no lol. wasnt on BW, but im sure i have been on the end of a few crits from you :P

Quote Originally Posted by PurebloodWorg View Post
    Post them here

Loredar scored a critical hit with Remorseless Strike on Purebloodnakh for 4,240 Westernesse damage to Morale.
    I hit harder on my Minny. That Champ needs to step up his game!

Quote Originally Posted by mattg18 View Post
    Alsander scored a critical hit with Weighted Throwing Axe on Danceswithwargs for 230 Ancient Dwarf-make damage to Morale.

these kind of op crits have no place in pvp
    This is not a crit ,do you know what a crit is?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920a000000096bfa/signature.png]Cardoba[/charsig]

*Random creep* attempted to hit you with Daily Gratuitous Whining. You parried the attack.

Kelsan wants "data"

Give him some

And no I dont mean the robot from Star Trek

bah I didn't keep the 5.5k RS I got hit with on my warg (half my morale) from a Champ with 0 outside buffs on. I didn't have Shadow Howler on at the time though.

well, I suppose there's this one, that I posted in another topic Pre-U5... with some cappy buffs (no OB, but not sure what ones exactly):

Quote Originally Posted by I_fail_irl View Post
    I didn't :<

1st fight

Vorrtex scored a devastating hit with Coda of Fury on Puppyfiler for 5,958 Light damage to Morale.

2nd fight

Vorrtex scored a devastating hit with Coda of Fury on Puppyfiler for 7,726 Light damage to Morale.

Quote Originally Posted by Ventata47 View Post
    *Random creep* attempted to hit you with Daily Gratuitous Whining. You parried the attack.
    *Random freep loads* scored a succesful hit on Developers with "BA's Revenge 3k crits Panic-Whining".

To add to the topic:

Mcyer scored a devastating hit with Improved Heart Seeker on Narzgash for 8856 Beleriand damage to Morale.

Heh, still lies in my Bio. Heard he critted 10k on another creep sometime (he's the first r15 on Snowbourn btw). I know insane hunter HS crits are not so unique, but that's the only one I documented in my bio (got hit with 7,5k Epic Conclusion-not long ago, so nowadays when RKs are supposedly nerfed-4k Remorseless from champ, and around 3-3,2k Brutal Assault-or To The King-from guard some time).

Ofc these are nothing compared to the insane 2-2,5k BA Revenge crits (VT may go up to 4k too!), and to the abnormal 1,5-2k DS crits on my reaver (even critted 2k with Blade Toss on a mini once!-please nerf me).

What made me laugh aboout this thread is the complete denial by the freeps who have posted that there is anything wrong. I can see the outcome now should Turbine actually restore any semblance of balance and the godmode classes get 'adjusted', or the creeps are better equipped to deal with them - we will see that not only will they be completely outclassed by the creeps that have come through the school of hard knocks while they have grown fat on easy kills and one sided fights, but also that these freeps the true champions of whining and QQing.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0100000b72f5/signature.png]Rhakshasa[/charsig]
    [URL="http://my.lotro.com/user-17670/"]Blogging a view of the Moors[/URL] - updated 23 Mar 12

Quote Originally Posted by PurebloodWorg View Post
    Kelsan wants "data"

Give him some

And no I dont mean the robot from Star Trek
    He is a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Oren View Post
    What made me laugh aboout this thread is the complete denial by the freeps who have posted that there is anything wrong. I can see the outcome now should Turbine actually restore any semblance of balance and the godmode classes get 'adjusted', or the creeps are better equipped to deal with them - we will see that not only will they be completely outclassed by the creeps that have come through the school of hard knocks while they have grown fat on easy kills and one sided fights, but also that these freeps the true champions of whining and QQing.
    Don't really know the situation on other servers, but where I play creeps already completely own freeps in even numbers raid v raid fights. If some purple rank decides to gather up a raid to sabotage freep zerging/PvE, we always wipe them not only once, but two, and sometimes even three times in a row, so it's really not about the power of suprise. However freeps mostly ragelog after the first or second wipe, whilst if in some rare cases when they have a decent raidleader and they wipe us, not one of us leaves the raid, we just keep pressing on. The fact that creeps are generally more skilled players than freeps is proven not only by that freeps fail at raiding, but that creeps have to watch what skills they use and when, and in what sequence, to win a fight (even if they exactly do what they should they mostly lose). Whilst, a freep can't really mess up a fight, even if he uses skills in a completely wrong order, he has tons of survival skills at his disposal. E.g. a champ doesn't know how to 1v1 properly, but he's like "no matter, I've got 2 bubbles, dire need and pots, I really cannot lose". However I know 1-2 skilled champs who restrict from using such things in 1v1s and can still win.
    So respect for the freeps who keep coming back even when they class gets nerfed and not zerging/ganking with others (and also disrespect for the creeps who make a living by ganking and generally think they own the place), but sadly they're smaller in number as each month passes.

Finland, having a costume party with Jon Sandheaver

Earlier this week some RK did a 6000+ crit (not a devastating one) on my weaver. I would have taken a screenshot of it but that day had been very frustrating (i.e. "normal" day at Moors) so I just copied the message to OOC and ragelogged.

Cool Re: Ridiculous Crits

I've recieved a 2000x3 Brutal Strikes with a ~1000 clobber immediately after.

*Edit: The Brutal Strikes were crits, not dev crits... whereas the clobber was a devastate.

Needless to say, I stopped PvMPing after seeing that.
    Last edited by MechFierce; Jan 20 2012 at 10:02 AM.
    Guild Leader and General of Karn Aanug

Guild Wars 2 - WvW Guild
    Karn Aanug Guild Website

I got hit for 6.2k with RS on my warg once. Don't have screenshot tho.

Guess I just deserved it from the times I have been playing on my hunter

I loooove LM's aoe skills

"only" crit.

not crits, but 4,5k with aoe skill is not ok:

and my fav. - 2 skills critting for lower value than 1 champs' autoattack

Quote Originally Posted by gunlang View Post
    This pretty much encapsulates the problem with the uncapping of stats for ROI freeps and not making an adjustment for the creep side. Two critical hits totaling 554 damage? I’m not sure how anyone can take it seriously going forward (turbine sure as hell doesn’t). At this point the best course of action might be to stop playing PvP completely, then freeps will complain and it will get fixed.

This pic made my day though, good stuff.

This will sound kinda sad but ive keeping some of the stupid crits/devs on me for a few weeks, here are some :

Narthirvor-1 scored a critical hit with Epic Conclusion on Fugnakh for 5,775 Lightning damage to Morale.
    Astarooth scored a critical hit with Epic Conclusion on Fugnakh for 5,088 Lightning damage to Morale.
    Astarooth scored a critical hit with Epic Conclusion on Fugnakh for 5,906 Lightning damage to Morale.
    Narthirvor-1 scored a devastating hit with Epic Conclusion on Fugnakh for 5,535 Lightning damage to Morale.

I've also been hit for 7.5k with EC and 8k from remoursless striks..

Isindar scored a devastating hit with Remorseless Strike on Kankles for 6,336 Beleriand damage to Morale.
    Isindar scored a devastating hit with Remorseless Strike on Levar for 6,503 Beleriand damage to Morale.
    Isindar scored a devastating hit with Remorseless Strike on Peasduke for 6,263 Beleriand damage to Morale. (5 seconds ago)
    Best part of those is I wasn't buffed.
    Last edited by Thorandril; Jan 20 2012 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    Isindar scored a devastating hit with Remorseless Strike on Kankles for 6,336 Beleriand damage to Morale.
    Isindar scored a devastating hit with Remorseless Strike on Levar for 6,503 Beleriand damage to Morale.
    Isindar scored a devastating hit with Remorseless Strike on Peasduke for 6,263 Beleriand damage to Morale. (5 seconds ago)
    Best part of those is I wasn't buffed.
    You've hit me with a dev for 7k+ before, there's a reason I won't attack you with fewer than 3 other wargs.

I dont have any screen shot or combat log saved, but the highest so far i've seen critted on my warg were 5k+ ec from several rks, 5k+ rs from a champ with a 2h axe, and about 6.7k from 3 consecutive crit of lightning storm.

I don't have a problem with creeps criting higher. The vast majority of freeps would need more morale/mitigations to compensate though. What's a 7.5k morale burg to do when every creep starts criting for thousands regularly? Seriously, op cds aside, you still die pretty fast with moderate focus fire.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000c6e65/signature.png]Dercin[/charsig]

Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast