We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs up Thank you Turbine

Thank you Turbine for an update, thank you for showing us that you care even a little.

For creeps who still complain go delete, for freeps who complain go delete.

Lol...only thing Turbine cares about is trying to slow the flow of peeps and $$$ that are leaving this game.

This update...and every preceding one, that bloats most freep classes, then bloats creeps to try and keep them close to the bloated freep classes, just serves to further damage the pvp potential of this game, while doing nothing to address individual class issues, which is what is sorely needed.

Every change they implemented was completely unnecessary imho, and nothing close to what the seeming majority of the pvp population asked for.

More heals and dps?

I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad.

That being said...kidz on my server seemed to have lots of fun yesterday standing in one spot on the map for 15+ minutes at a time mindlessly smashing their raids together until peeps finally started dying on either side, I can only imagine from either boredom or gluttonous point gains.

All as per the devs wishes.

Careful what you wish you may regret it...

Careful what you wish you just might get it.

Does this qualify as complaining?

Lolololol
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies. And whenever they catch you, they will try to kill you. But first...they must catch you. Creepsbane. Warlord. Prince with the quick sword. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and you will never be destroyed...