We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Re: The (New) Good 1v1 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by hemenway90 View Post
    Yeah, nothing like outnumbering someone by usually 3-1 odds gets my fun bone off more.
    You should have grouped with us. When we grouped up we roamed around and had some really fun fights. Sometimes we were outnumbered, other times we outnumbered them, at times it was equal.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    You should have grouped with us. When we grouped up we roamed around and had some really fun fights. Sometimes we were outnumbered, other times we outnumbered them, at times it was equal.
    Maybe someday when I'm really really really bored, which is sometime between now and 1.2.

1v1 with Kalioth last night at COP was funny... I may have had him down to 8k health at one point but ended up in just a self heal power conservation fest... ended up breaking combat and parting ways.

I'll compliment you on the rank 7 audacity... very effective.

Good fight Sellene against my defiler. If only half my attacks weren't resisted. And if only I could learn to rotate with the kiting. >< Still... good to call it as a draw... that would have gone on for another hour.

Spacemonkey,

Good 1v1 today at HS. I got some lucky crits in

Yeah you certainly did. Was dead halfway in less than 15 seconds... so hard to dps and heal at the same time. It's always a game of atrophy when 1v1 on defiler. I came back with more tactical mits hoping for a rematch, but I guess things were back to the usual.

Ganson, good spar... I might of had you had that warden not buzzed around for a bit. Takes forever to drain you of power when you fear my flies. Not fair. I did try to get your attention at the RC after those wargs got you, so that I might donate back... but you and the others got me a few times at TA, so even steven I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by zaskoda View Post

I'd say at least 3/10's as manly as Steve McQueen
    Yes!!! 3/10's also, built a log cabin with those little toy things as a kid, dunno where i got my face scars, but they connect magnificently, and the atleast 1/10th as manly as Steve McQueen = win

Good job to those who participated in 1v1s on CM today.

Sellene, i'll fight you in the future if you keep wanting to hone your skills... but no never surrender. That just takes waaaaay too long lol.

Bigslick, epic rematch. Could have gone either way.

Dafro... sorry... I wasn't sure if you just wanted me to put you out of your misery or not at the end there. What's your guard's audacity ?

Quote Originally Posted by Piccolopasso View Post
    Good job to those who participated in 1v1s on CM today.

Sellene, i'll fight you in the future if you keep wanting to hone your skills... but no never surrender. That just takes waaaaay too long lol.

Bigslick, epic rematch. Could have gone either way.

Dafro... sorry... I wasn't sure if you just wanted me to put you out of your misery or not at the end there. What's your guard's audacity ?
    Yup that was good 1v1s up on CM.

Monkey, u had me hopeless with those flies on me once I was outta power. Nice fight!

Tinadourn (sorry if I sp wrong), that was epic when you got rezzed and tried to finish me off . Thx for the extra renown on that one.

Hope to do this more regularly on freep and creep...

Got Ashaburn and Bigslick today on my reaver, got intense on my WL and two ties against Ganson and Turlho. Overall good fights. Was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by fabreth View Post
    Got Ashaburn and Bigslick today on my reaver, got intense on my WL and two ties against Ganson and Turlho. Overall good fights. Was fun.
    Fyi, I was 1v1ing everyone, for like 2 hours, while in a tank line up and i got you down to 1.5k with DoF pots on.

[16:44] Denianto: Thats pretty pathetic that you had to run from my BA and hide behind a tree so his Moving Targets+VT was on CD then you get on a horse and jump me.

He also forgot to mention that he had DoF pots and used a stun immunity pot at the beginning of the fight.

Failioth, until I see something truly respectable out of you you,'re nothing to take seriously. Get your facts straight, it wasn't running away it was using the environment to my advantage while your CD's went to waste, while I still was not going to burn my CD's. You act as if using the environment is a crime or something... no, it's being smart. Learn to play noob.

You really could learn a thing or two from Dafro's and Toq's BA's I fight them respectably without them using CD's and without me using CD's. Learn to 1v1 without using every DoF pot and CD available to you like how 95% of the other freeps/creeps do it in 1v1s.
    Last edited by cmash; Mar 22 2012 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cmash View Post

[16:44] Denianto: Thats pretty pathetic that you had to run from my BA and hide behind a tree so his Moving Targets+VT was on CD then you get on a horse and jump me.
    How dare you use trees against a BA!!! This basically means "That's pretty pathetic you wouldn't stand there and let me keep shooting you broski."

Such win....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000068d0f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

You lost to both my WL and my "REAVER" losing to a reaver as a guard is just sad bro. And when you went against my BA you played like a pansy, you started out burning sprint CD running from me then finding a tree 100+M away from me to hide behind, when I got close enough to it to attack you, you ran circles around it. after you broke combat you got on your horse and ran up to me and jumped off to kill me. You waited out my VT,Moving Targets,Get a Grip and Fire Trap.

Overall you are the worst guard I have ever seen, and I'm glad I recorded you losing against a Reaver ROFL. Not store bought either as you will see in the video, enjoy your video baddie.

You lost to both my WL and my "REAVER" losing to a reaver as a guard is just sad bro. And when you went against my BA you played like a pansy, you started out burning sprint CD running from me then finding a tree 100+M away from me to hide behind, when I got close enough to it to attack you, you ran circles around it. after you broke combat you got on your horse and ran up to me and jumped off to kill me. You waited out my VT,Moving Targets,Get a Grip and Fire Trap.

Overall you are the worst guard I have ever seen, and I'm glad I recorded you losing against a Reaver ROFL. Not store bought either as you will see in the video, enjoy your video baddie.
    Still waiting on that video of your BA and my Burg. Are you trying to figure out how to run it backwards so it looks as if I'm running from you instead of you running from me? XD
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by hemenway90 View Post
    Maybe someday when I'm really really really bored, which is sometime between now and 1.2.
    Just to derail this thread yet again so we 3 talk ToR.....

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=372263

Nice that a company actually asks the Pvpers what they want. Looks like the 2 leading comments are open world PvP and CC.

I guess me, Rusty, DD, Speeder, and Vag, etc. are in a majority for once

You never beat me on your burg spideysense.

And btw ashaburn what made you look even worse was when you rushed me on your horse I wasn't even attacking you which should of made you think I was done with the 1vs1. As soon as you ran from me I assumed you were ending it or forfeiting because a guard does not run away from a BA in general.

I wasn't attacking you and you kept attacking like a baddie.

With that said my main "Meverdiel" still remains Undefeated 1vs1 sense rank 8.

Lol I, never sparred your WL noob.

And obviously you don't know how to read.

I was in a tank line for 2 hours during the 1v1s including our little 1v1 with your reaver and BA. I put it in bold just so you understand the significance of that statment. But, if you're too dumb to realize what this all means I'll spell it out for you. It's a 15% difference in damage, +5% difference in attack duration and movement speed, and I'm not getting all the bleeds that you would normally get in an OP line. Spar me again with your Reaver with me in OP line see how it turns out.

You also have serious depth perception issues, 100m's seriously? It was 20m's at most as you were still hitting me with the bow by the time i reached the tree. Here are other things that you're failing to mention to the community. You hit your 1 min stun immunity pot. You VT'd me at the beginning of the fight. You were running in circles hindering the whole time, thus is the reason for the sprint so I could get position on you for the stagger. Then you popped your evade. I Honestly didn't see you use your grip, but thanks for pointing that out since that just gives me more ammo to chew you out with. Really you gripped at the beginning of the fight, what the hell? You did all these things against a guard that hadn't even used pledge or warriors fortitude yet and all while he was in a tank line build.

So I thought hmm this isn't a very smart situation to stand here and take the damage while you have 30s of almost not being able to hit you, plus the extra evade that you get from your DoF pot, and all while you're kiting in your fire trap and doing free damage, and thus is the reason I used the sprint that I had remaining to get to the tree. If there is anyone else that wouldn't use the same tact I did to LoS a BA that did all the things listed above to them please stand up and speak now.

So in the end you're the one that decided to be the pansy and quit fighting because you wouldn't pursue me the 20 meters. So I said alright fine I'm just going to gank you now... because guess what, I don't like you! And you deserve to be killed as many times over for your pitiful display of skill. If anything, today you've just proven how bad of a player you really are. A suggestion that I hope you would take seriously is please delete all your toons, as the bad that was left in my mouth is really causing me to gag and makes me want to puke.
    Last edited by cmash; Mar 22 2012 at 08:20 PM.

I motion the developers to put a big tree on top of candy mountain.

You never beat me on your burg spideysense.
    Where in my post did it say I beat you? L2READ

You said quite plainly in Creep OOC that you were going to post a video of you and I fighting. Where is it? Or was that just another prevarication?
    Xael got a video, Volo got a video, Izo got a video. I want my freakin video or my lawyers will be in touch!!!!
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Mar 22 2012 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    Xael got a video, Volo got a video, Izo got a video. I want my freakin video or my lawyers will be in touch!!!!
    man, i hope he doesn't use that epicly disgusting voice like he did in one of his videos, FFS. I had nightmares after that.
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

I've seen a guard losing to a reaver, no shame in that...are WL's that OP now with new additions or is it another kalioththegreat speech?
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

Quote Originally Posted by vhamster View Post
    I've seen a guard losing to a reaver, no shame in that...are WL's that OP now with new additions or is it another kalioththegreat speech?
    With 7 Audacity and focused on mostly all health or mitigation corruptions, they mitigate a ton of damage and is hard in a 1v1 to do enough damage before you run out of power for many classes. In the open field, with focus fire, it still is not a problem taking anyone down obviously.

In my 1v1 today with him, both he and I have 7 audacity, and pretty much after 10+ minutes, I was full health, full power and he was pretty much the same. We probably would have been there until one of us fell asleep.

My feeling is as more people end up with 7 audacity, it is going to change alot of 1v1s. I notice it tougher to take down the wargs with higher audacity right now myself, and a defiler with full audacity is pretty difficult too. My guess is that the creep side has the same things to say about minstrels or wardens or captains or whatever with full audacity too though.

Do you people with 7 audacity ever sleep? Geeze, go outside and breath fresh air once in a while.

Dying Rage + DSx2 was required for Kalioth to beat me, but good job all the same

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast