We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Re: The (New) Good 1v1 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ramiel_87 View Post
    Psh, you should have seen the early days, lucky for him he had a late night mate to play around with!
    And obviously this guy too had one step above scrub dps.
    [SIZE=3][B][CENTER][COLOR="#FFFF00"]Yohindernoobs
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere
    Zrod[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by hemenway90 View Post
    And obviously this guy too had one step above scrub dps.
    I dubbed Guards as Ghetto Champs for a reason...
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000aac9c/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by cmash View Post
    Little known fact, I was being called turn and burn way before Underpower became a factor in the moors for my play style of sprinting out from fights where obviously the creeps were rolling the freeps.

And as my proof that guards have no dps, tonight myself and 2 other guards couldn't take down a single r8 WL, now if this was any other class the WL probably would have died. So for those of you that scoff when i say guards have no dps, roll a guard see how pitiful our dps is for yourself.

Also I don't necessarily look for easy fights, I've had some pretty tough fights along the way and try my best to kill them... sometimes it works out sometimes it doesn't. What I won't do is just freely feed creeps/freeps as that spar that we had today that was basically infamy on a platter for you and I'm not going to do that even if I was the one to engage you while you were farming. I honestly don't like dying and it's as simple as that, so ya I'll ditch from a fight that isn't an established 1v1 that I've somehow signified to agree too. If I establish a 1v1 with another creep I won't run from that fight. If I try killing a creep out in the open field and I end up not thinking it's going to be the fight I thought it was, cya, good luck with your pursuit on continuing after me to earn your infamy, as I won't just stand there till I'm dead so I can go back to the rez circle.
    It was you and two other guards both with 2-Handers, and the warleader was me. I also tanked your whole raid and they couldn't dmg me either. I was tank specced with rank 7 audacity..... BTW, FIRST CREEP TO GET RANK 7 AUDACITY YAY!!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b010000103134/signature.png]Meverdiel[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by fabreth View Post
    It was you and two other guards both with 2-Handers, and the warleader was me. I also tanked your whole raid and they couldn't dmg me either. I was tank specced with rank 7 audacity..... BTW, FIRST CREEP TO GET RANK 7 AUDACITY YAY!!!
    Oh guards, thats just sad. Aside from that... uhmm.... >:[

Mirkwoodian - Savior of the Ettenmoors

Squishy sacrificial tank 2012ish

Yohindernoobs, just out of curiosity, when was the last time you were even on playing lotro and when was the last time dafro was on his guard... because I don't know who his guard is.
    Willdin (Burg) Lvl 85, Ashaburn (Guard) Lvl 85, Bendderr (Champion) Lvl 85, Adanarr (Captain) Lvl 85

Yeah Yohindernoobs, answer for yo crimez.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000aac9c/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Turns out im not the only one who wants the easy way, wont say names but read OOC and guess who!! xP

Last edited by johnnyskywalker; Mar 18 2012 at 06:28 AM.

Yohindernoobs, just out of curiosity, when was the last time you were even on playing lotro and when was the last time dafro was on his guard... because I don't know who his guard is.
    Right before ToR came out. He still plays his guard as far as I know. Him and Sam are/were on a completely different level than most of the terribad guards that played on this server in the past 2 years.
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyskywalker View Post
    Turns out im not the only one who wants the easy way, wont say names but read OOC and guess who!! xP
    The one who openly said he was going to and doesn't care who saw it?
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere

Well there's been a few changes since ToR. Sam is permanently retired and as far as Dafro's guard goes I don't think he has been on recently... im assuming it may be cylandir or close to that spelling?
    Willdin (Burg) Lvl 85, Ashaburn (Guard) Lvl 85, Bendderr (Champion) Lvl 85, Adanarr (Captain) Lvl 85

Well there's been a few changes since ToR. Sam is permanently retired and as far as Dafro's guard goes I don't think he has been on recently... im assuming it may be cylandir or close to that spelling?
    The only changes since ToR is more freeps dps.

And Dafro's still active in this game like a noob.
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere

I still scope forums on a daily basis, I am very much up to date with all the amazing PvMP balances (hurr hurr) and the great new content (hurr hurr) that LotRO's been giving you all. Nobody can spell the name of Dafro's guard, if they can. they've either written it down or they got a lucky guess.
    [/CENTER]

The one who openly said he was going to and doesn't care who saw it?
    Respect to him though, basket case game is basket case.
    [/CENTER]

Respect to him though, basket case game is basket case.
    Was actually someone else tho lol

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyskywalker View Post
    Was actually someone else tho lol
    I quoted and replied to Z's post talking about a person he mentioned and decided it was time this thread talked about him, don't mistake that for me caring about your SS.
    [/CENTER]

I still scope forums on a daily basis, I am very much up to date with all the amazing PvMP balances (hurr hurr) and the great new content (hurr hurr) that LotRO's been giving you all. Nobody can spell the name of Dafro's guard, if they can. they've either written it down or they got a lucky guess.
    What if I spell it? What do I get?

Nice 1v1's Cillidellan with your Hobbit Guard on Bullroarer!!!!
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

I'll quanify it Zrod. WZ's and organized 1v1's/spars are "organized" PvP. I prefer "unorganized", "unscripted" PvP. IMO WZ's are badmitten and open world PvP is rugby, comparitively.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Maybe when guards are changed around a little, so their dps isn't like using a wet noodle to attack with
    You need to up your crit rating/might. Seriously. Either that, or learn how to get positional and get a better rotation. If you think guard dps is like a "wet noodle," you are doing something wrong.

Psh, you should have seen the early days, lucky for him he had a late night mate to play around with!
    Too true, I did learn from the best

I'm on my guard pretty regularly out there, I just don't run with the raid ever and prefer to roam the map looking for 1/2/3/4v1s. Been playing my warden lately out there though, because he got changed more than all my other toons with this patch.

And Dafro's still active in this game like a noob.
    Less than 300 for SoL!
    High Chieftain Dafromanx - Blackarrow
    Third Marshal Cillidellan - Elf Guardian
    If you just do stuff, and nothing happens... what does it all mean? What's the point?

I really hope you are writing that down, Asha.
    [img]http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w413/logan1013/game-of-thrones-the-north-remembers_zpsa128a9a7.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    I'll quanify it Zrod. WZ's and organized 1v1's/spars are "organized" PvP. I prefer "unorganized", "unscripted" PvP. IMO WZ's are badmitten and open world PvP is rugby, comparitively.
    Funny you should say that because Bad Mitten is the name of my new band. Kind of a bluesy punk thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    Open world PvP is more of a Bukkake than anything else, especially in swtor with the number of Imps, if that's your thing by all means "have at it." ^.^
    [/CENTER]

Open world PvP is more of a Bukkake than anything else, especially in swtor with the number of Imps, if that's your thing by all means "have at it." ^.^
    Yeah, nothing like outnumbering someone by usually 3-1 odds gets my fun bone off more.
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere

Quote Originally Posted by 22Acacia View Post
    Funny you should say that because Bad Mitten is the name of my new band. Kind of a bluesy punk thing.

I'd say at least 3/10's as manly as Steve McQueen

lol actually, since they are rewarding Ilum dailies in WZ's Ilum isn't a "GV camp" any longer. Its roaming bands roughly equal in numbers, quite fun.

I never said ToR had good open world PvP, they don't. Blowing up Ilum is the right call. I really don't understand what they tried to do with open world PvP. Its mostly non-existent except on a handfull of planets, and even then its rare. I noticed after I leveled a Pub that the planet progression is different from Imps. I was on Taris with my Sage killing lvl 18 mobs in the same places I killed lvl 30 mobs on my Imps. Obviously, Imps and Pubs have different Tarisessssss. And even on planets that Imps and Pubs are lvling at the same lvl its like they did all they could to keep the factions apart.

Rift screwed up open world PvP too at the beginning, but they changed things and fixed it. ToR could do the same. Have rotating PvE/PvP daily quests on Corellia, Voss, and Belsavis, different planet each day. Open up all of Ilum to PvP. I really don't understand why I don't get credit for killing Pubs in the PvE area of Ilum.
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Mar 20 2012 at 11:51 AM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast