We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

The (New) Good 1v1 Thread

So I couldn't find the old thread for 1v1s, so I started a new one. (I didn't look hard but whatever)

Fought Jamiebeats on Candy Mountain yesterday with my champ, the fight lasted for over a half hour without either of us being able to kill the other. Ended when we both got sick of wailing away on one another and I let him kill me then he jumped into the 1 shots. So good fight to JB I will be tinkering with my champ to beat you next time.

Hopefully this thread will fill up with many more GFs.

Re: The (New) Good 1v1 Thread

I had a defiler fight near Lugz Rez a few days ago - Pardon, but I don't remember the name. I think we fought for about 5 minutes before a few BA's rezzed in and got me.

Not hating on the BA's btw - just praising that defiler cause that was a great fight. I did get him to less than 1k before he feared me. I was at 2k health with bubbles on CD so Blood Rage would have pretty much sealed my fate, so I had to take the fear and let him heal up.

Great fight though - kudos!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000068d0f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Last night I was running around STAB with my LM and noticed a warg (I also don't recall names :P) attacking another freep so I ran in to help. The other freep didn't last long so the warg still had almost full health. I threw in a couple of staff swings and had to use both my heals (race and class) before I had to kite around with little more than 1k/6.5k morale left before I killed him.

Nice fight my friend ^^ I porbably couldn't do it again if I tried.

And to the freep, sorry I forgot to rez you afterwards...

I wait everyday on CMtN .............Lemonpepperchicke n never shows up......

Quote Originally Posted by thulphant View Post
    I wait everyday on CMtN .............Lemonpepperchicke n never shows up......
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000068d0f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Had a great 1v1 with Zamgrum the great (R8 Defiler) on my RK the other night on TA lawn. Unlike the avg creep, he didn't kite me into NPCs or anything. Just straight up fight.

Thx brotha.