We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Chiron, I want a rematch.

But this time, we agree not to use any potions. That way, one of us will (eventually) win. What do you say?

I want to be able to brag to Beardzilla that I killed Chiron but he can't beat you :P
    Last edited by Philosomanic; Jan 19 2012 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Typo.
    [CENTER][color="#1188FF"](███████████████ THERE IS NO DEATH[COLOR=Grey]╠[U]▀‼▀▀▀▀!!!▀▀▀▀‼▀[/U]╣[/COLOR]THERE IS THE FORCE ██████████████)[/color][/CENTER]

Re: Chiron, I want a rematch.

So... while asking for advice in the Captain forums, I found out that WLs have a power-restore skill. If you were using that and not potions, then the rematch challenge is off.

As we are built right now, neither of us will ever be able to kill the other. I might try again when I have much better gear, but until then it'd just be a long, boring fight ending in a draw.
    [CENTER][color="#1188FF"](███████████████ THERE IS NO DEATH[COLOR=Grey]╠[U]▀‼▀▀▀▀!!!▀▀▀▀‼▀[/U]╣[/COLOR]THERE IS THE FORCE ██████████████)[/color][/CENTER]

I can fight you in his foot steps if you'd like
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

I'll give it a try or two anytime. With how much work I still need on my gear, you'll probably win. But either way it should be a fun fight. I'm up for a good spar anytime, even if I think I'm going to lose. Fun > Rating any day.

I gotta say, I'm enjoying PvP way more on my Captain than I ever did on my Burg. On a Burg, the vast majority of 1v1 fights are a faceroll. The fact that I lose on my Captain means that it's challenging, which means that it's fun. And I do way more in a group than my Burg ever did.

I'll probably be running Pits T2 for the 13th time today (damn Sarchol is too awesome to give up on), but if you feel like a spar just send me a tell on your freep. Who knows? I might be available.

Best day of my life i beat Itty
    The one the only Sletho

Gratz Sletho, warden power!
    Xalfang R10 warg, Xalweb R8 Spidey, Xalgnakah R8 Defiler/Bruzrat's pocket-healer, Euanggelion R8 Warden.

I'd be happy to 1v1 you as well Dacro. I've done ok against a few cappies, not so ok against others.
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

i wanna 1v1 2 anytime
    i will do 2v1 if that will give me some action ^^
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000006270e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Medo > r11 < Guardian__^^__Medoo > r9 < Stalker
    ( all i can do is be me, whatever that is . )

Quote Originally Posted by Kargerz View Post
    Best day of my life i beat Itty
    lol was a good fight never faced a warden 1 on 1 with their heals improved so i wasnt sure what to expect but now I know what I have to do to beat em >: )
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]