We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

WTB Rank 10 Kinship + Kinhouse

Looking to buy a Rank 10 Kinship with Kinhouse. Lots of dead Kins these days, If you Have one Please respond or send me a Private message here on the Lotro site, more then willing to take it off your hands.

From the reading I have done it appears 40 Gold is a good starting place for price, but I am of course open to negotiations and fair trade.

Re: WTB Rank 10 Kinship + Kinhouse

G'day mate,

I'll sell you one for two Worn Symbols of Celibrimbor.

R10 Kin,,,House is fully decked out although i'm happy to take it all out and give you a blank canvas to work with. All the trophies are bound so they'd all end up back in my escrow at some stage anyways.

The name of the kin is 'Shadow',,,,,whoops,,,I don't own that one anymore

Ummmm, the name of it is 'Guardians of the Golden Wood'...Has about 10 members which I think most are innactive. I pop on every now an then to pay the maintenance.

Yeah 2 x WSofC might sound a little pricey but come on man,,,R10,,you can have 1500 members,,,or is it 1600???

But anyways,,,gone fishin for a few and as long as the floods don't find me and wash me away I should be back some time next week. Send me a mail in game if you're interested.

The house is actually (in my opinion) in the best location in the Shire,,,It overlooks the main shopping mall and from the front door you can see My House and Missee's House although that one was nearly abandoned until I went and fixed up her rent the other day. Speaking of which,,,where is Missee??? Anyone seen her? She owes me money

But back on point,,,Yup,,,Can even see the Shadow Kin House from the front yard if you squint. In fact you can pretty much see the whole map,,,except for the houses behind you obviously,, seeing as though they're built into a hill...but yeah. Two Worn Symbols of Celibrimbor and it's yours buddy. Great neighbourhood. Got people living there like me, and Missee, and Acidor, Kyacloud and Newtonian and of course that Shadow lot,,they get a bit roudy though,,specially when they're hooking into the keg. And when I get on my drums and Sno comes around and gets on the guitar with Krendog and we put Guido up front singing,, well hell,,you might want to grab the wife and kids and head out for a bit,,if we're drinking as well you might wanna take off for a few days

GUARDIANS OF THE GOLDEN WOOD - Not too sure of the actual street address but it's in Whitwhich in The Shire Homesteads just near the main shopping area - No Moonfang that is not an invitation for you to go an spray paint the front door with some crazy tag

Send me mail,,

And "NO!" this is not a trolling expedition,,the house and kin is legit,,the price is negotiable.

Zub
    Last edited by ZiggyWiggy; Jan 26 2012 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Spelt Acidor's name wrong. He'd never shut up about it if he saw it so yeah,,all fixed now :) - Zub

well now i knwo why i havent been contacted by guardians of the golden wood for a long time........

Looking for gold purchase on Dwarrowdelf Server...