We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Accessing the built-in quickslot bars?

Is there any way to access the built-in quickslot bars? What I would like to do is to write a simple pulgin that serializes the existing setup and then spools in another setup. My goal would be to have two/three custom buttons added to the UI allowing me to switch between button setups depending on my fellowhip/raid role. For my Rune-Keeper this would probably be Healing/Lightning DPS/Fire DPS to allow the best keys (1-6) to be used for my primary skills.

I can see that this could be usefull to other classes as well. Minstrels is the first that come to mind where a DPS setup might look different to a DPS setup.

A possible extension would be to switch quickslot setup depending on stance/attunement so that just hitting Glory Stance pops up your ideal quickslot setup.
    A small cog in a big machine.

Life has no "Undo" button, only "I'm sorry". Thinking before doing is a good thing.

Re: Accessing the built-in quickslot bars?

I don't think it's possible. However I think the main quickslot bar is the only one that has to be visible, the others you can toggle off, so you could write a plugin that creates its own quickslot bars to rotate the skills as needed.
    Galuhad | Narvelan
    Lore Breakers of Evernight (formally of Eldar) | Plugins

Yes, but they wouldn't be bound to key presses which would be the major selling point.
    A small cog in a big machine.

Life has no "Undo" button, only "I'm sorry". Thinking before doing is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven-EU View Post
    Yes, but they wouldn't be bound to key presses which would be the major selling point.
    True.. Then you'll just have to be more creative
    Galuhad | Narvelan
    Lore Breakers of Evernight (formally of Eldar) | Plugins