We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Creep Valour at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Philosomanic View Post
    I do want to say this, though:

Calidog: Show me a burg with 10k morale and 10k physical mitigation (like you have) who can hit for 4.9k.

Arachnophobia: Do you know why LMs stand still and debuff? It's because they can't kite. They only have one damage skill with no induction, and it would take ages to kill a creep. How much damage can you do while kiting?
    Point 1: creeps have huge amounts of hp b/c freeps dps can match it if we had the same morale like pre-isen the freep dps would kill us before we clicked a skill.

Point 2: the mits are STILL #### the mits are about as good as having 5k mits

Point 3: Spiders have no dps... at all

Final point: reavers are deffinatly not champs
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by chrisCML View Post
    PS - What happened to Arach?...that post above is almost polite and even uses the word "sorry"?!?!
    What can I say? Not spinning my wheels in lotro pvmp has put me in a zen state.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000076398/signature.png]Arachnophobia[/charsig]
    "CHEAP EXPLOITING GOATRIDING FREEP ZERGLINGS" -Purebloodnakh™

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffle View Post
    1. You assume a rank 1 weaver has any notable CC. It doesn't.. unless they buy skills off the store.
    Given the store is an option, it would be foolish to assume the spider doesn't have notable CC due to its rank.

2. Weaver /=/ LM - It's not even close. The only actual things they have in common are pets and an AoE ground slow. Both of which are way more potent for Loremasters. Just pointing this out because I hate when people try to compare creep and freep classes. Wargs are not burgs, Reavers aren't champs, etc.
    The comparison may not be exact but it is the closest equivalent. I wouldn't leave *any* enemy class on the rear of a charge, and anyone who does is foolish imo. So the point you bring out does not discredit my valid point that leaving an enemy on your unguarded side is not good tactics. Further, given store options, potential CC on the back... yeah not good.

It's not the fact that you sat there waiting for the spider, or that it takes two to kill it;
    I should interject I don't see why it would take two characters to kill it. Maybe you are trying to imply something that I am not inferring, or you inferred something that I didn't imply.

This is fine and dandy. It's the simple fact this thread was posted and those of you who participated are trying to justify every single thing about it.
    I do not follow this statement. The thread posted... Castielle trolling the forums? I don't see how that makes me or anyone else answering as to why we stuck by the spider to be justifying the thread. I was answering Cali who brought up it was a rather long time and, as he should be aware I kept waving, kissing, and lol'ing at him, I thought to share my perspective. It's the moors, we do stupid fun stuff. I don't see in my posts any justification to the OP but a reply to another poster.

I'd be proud if I were that rank 1 weaver, it pulled the craziest CC I have ever seen: It kept a champ and captain out of the fight for 15 minutes. Major props, Dotonu.
    Lol. Nah. By this logic major props to rez campers they keep everyone out of the fight until they log. I would say major props to people who can do dumb stuff and laugh about it as its supposed to be. Dotunu came towards bridge at wrong time, saw no way out, burrowed, then couldn't get his side to come rescue. Freep group had a laugh at this and an individual decided to bring trash talk to forums... anyone getting fired up over it is just feeding the troll.

*As I have noticed the forums tend to encourage generalisations: I play a freep and I think that burg rez camping is lame. Yes Beard, YOU. And I can say this openly now as you have let down the entire server by having no beard. mwahaha.

one small thing i noticed in the quotes, but i failed to find the original post.

LMs have alot more CC than 0-2 skills. at least Ancient Master traited LMs do. around here we tend to only see Master of Nature's Fury LMs more than anything. other than a straight mezz where they can chain stun 2 mobs almost permanently, they have aoe root, delayed aoe root, as well as multiple skills that have 3 second daze/stuns after the damage hits. that's TONS of CC. too bad more of them underestimate the group benefits of insta blinding flash, massive aoe targets(8+ target root is sickening), debuffing the living bejeebers out of the creeps does more than an ISG that lags everyone out on both sides.
    can't wait to get my LM xferred over here, leveled from 60-75 and come out and play. i miss my 8 target root, my 11 target fire lore, and my 7-8 target wind lore. i still miss my 1.5k-2k ents per target too at the same time. can't wait to see what kind of damage a lvl 75 LM would do.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post
    one small thing i noticed in the quotes, but i failed to find the original post.

can't wait to see what kind of damage a lvl 75 LM would do.
    I'd say about 3-7k lol

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Fexalicious View Post
    Lol. Nah. By this logic major props to rez campers they keep everyone out of the fight until they log.
    Actually while res camping seems/is pretty lame it actually serves a function delaying reinforcements to wherever the front is.
    Killing them does nothing though, frankly... But when a burg/warg is camping a res players will take alternate (often longer) routes to the battle or wait til they are grouped up to leave. I don't mean to validate res-camping since we all know everyone doing it is just looking for easy kills, but it can serve a purpose.

lol CLASSIC thread... people in fellowship dying while camping a r1 spid on a healing class, getting mad that someone is making you work for renown in a pvP zone, and someone providing a screenshot of you doin the exact samething that you are angry about. LOVE ALL YOU BADS.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000aeee4/signature.png]Mcdonalds[/charsig]

Lol at the fail freeps who've been playing for 2 months pretending like they know anything.
    Megabob

I know stuff.

The sheer amount of legs a spider has is proof it has better CC than an LM. Can't argue with logic.

Ol Ronald pointed out the crux of this thread though, now lets get back to the Norbugs.
    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

lol wow this all started when I from me burrowing on stab and laughing about it haha. I was solo talking smack to qaug the whole time do I care that you all killed me haha no. but I will tell you this it was funny to watch you guys stand there and wait made my lil spider feel special
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000002e571/signature.png]Calidog[/charsig]

Ahaha Cali !!!!! That was you? Awesome!!!

Cas
    Viva Lotro!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2