We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 36
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    158

    Creep Valour at its finest

    This guy sat here for 5 mins

    Last edited by Coyote503; Jan 14 2012 at 10:00 AM.
    Viva Lotro!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    235

    Re: Creep Valour at its finest

    Yes, thank you for a pleasant morning out in the moors. I hope you just liked seeing our dead bodies, because you sure didn't get a lot of infamy. Was it worth it?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    175

    Re: Creep Valour at its finest

    I see freep valour at it's finest shown here.

    Nothing like leaving your entire raid behind to try and save your precious rating.

    I noticed you forgot you had your favorite chat channel showing. The "fightclub" chat channel. You know, the one roughly 10 people actually use but over 20 actually watch for entertainment. I see you're still showing how immature you are with your banner names. You're a funny kid.

    Don't bother replying to get my attention. I neither read nor respond anymore because it will only put you in a position of power. Enjoy...
    I do not read threads once I post in them because I could care less what your reply is...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    340

    Re: Creep Valour at its finest

    I have a raid in a tree, your arguments are invalid

    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000003ada9/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  5. #5

    Re: Creep Valour at its finest

    I do not understand what is valiant about 9 players waiting to gank a burrowed spider?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000000fd3e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bay Area, California
    Posts
    872

    Re: Creep Valour at its finest

    That spider is only rank 1, so this thread is forum-worthy how?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000b9311/signature.png]Mavirthael[/charsig]

    6 Chestnut Street, Branway, Breeland, Crickhollow

  7. #7

    Re: Creep Valour at its finest

    Quote Originally Posted by AlmontRaider View Post
    Don't bother replying to get my attention. I neither read nor respond anymore because it will only put you in a position of power. Enjoy...
    for someone who doesnt play this game much anymore, and claims to "neither read nor respond anymore," you sure do a lot of "reading" and "responding." You're self-righteous hypocrisy makes me giggle.
    Moose/Yomama


    I blame Form.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    158

    Re: Creep Valour at its finest

    I think the funniest party is that raid was pre update 5...so hes been hanging on to those screens for over a month...it appears I have an admirer...or a stalker...should I be flattered or scared...?

    Cas
    Viva Lotro!

  9. #9

    Re: Creep Valour at its finest

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote503 View Post
    I think the funniest party is that raid was pre update 5...so hes been hanging on to those screens for over a month...it appears I have an admirer...or a stalker...should I be flattered or scared...?

    Cas
    what do u mean? I see the march skill
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    158

    Re: Creep Valour at its finest

    I stand corrected...almost a month ago...

    Cas
    Viva Lotro!

  11. #11

    Re: Creep Valour at its finest

    8 freeps camping a r1 spider in Blue npc's..... and you claim he 'Has-A-Vagine'....

    Wait, I shouldn't say 8 camping him, I see the others off actually fighting stuff away from Blue stab, some even look like they probably need Cappy heals.

    But honestly, I just don't think I can come up with a response that's going to make you look like more of an idiot than your own screenshot, I seriously can't.

    For that, I commend you.

    ROBO-TOXICTALON
    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    158

    Re: Creep Valour at its finest

    That's pronounced Va-jean btw...and i'll have to work on my screen shotting...good thing I signed up for a class yesterday...

    Cad
    Viva Lotro!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    116

    Re: Creep Valour at its finest

    tbh that spider was sitting there for 15min and you guys waited the whole time it was funny to watch. cast and fex stayed right by him for almost the whole time. Wait who is that poor spider???
    Last edited by caliboy14; Jan 15 2012 at 06:19 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000002e571/signature.png]Calidog[/charsig]

  14. #14

    Re: Creep Valour at its finest

    Welcome to fighting weavers in the moors Cast.

    I have a funny feeling you'll be seeing a lot more of them out there as well

    Poor Dotonu, won't someone let that noob learn how to play without ganking him....
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

  15. #15

    Re: Creep Valour at its finest

    Quote Originally Posted by caliboy14 View Post
    tbh that spider was sitting there for 15min and you guys waited the whole time it was funny to watch. cast and fex stayed right by him for almost the whole time. Wait who is that poor spider???
    Yep, to be honest I was quite surprised the spider would prefer to hide there for 15 minutes instead of taking a death and joining the creep raid that was right in front of the bridge. From my perspective, there was no point leaving a CC creep behind me when charging into a creep raid, so yeah I sat there and kept emoting at the spider over and over. I don't expect any creep would have left a "burrowed" LM on the rear of your group, it would just be bad strategy.

  16. #16

    Re: Creep Valour at its finest

    I would have reported the LM for exploiting. Because that is what we do nowadays!!!!
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

  17. #17

    Re: Creep Valour at its finest

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote503 View Post
    This guy sat here for 5 mins


    ...how dare that barely ranked Spider not pop out of his burrow and feed you and your friends renown?
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000008bdab/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

  18. #18

    Re: Creep Valour at its finest

    Quote Originally Posted by Fexalicious View Post
    Yep, to be honest I was quite surprised the spider would prefer to hide there for 15 minutes instead of taking a death and joining the creep raid that was right in front of the bridge. From my perspective, there was no point leaving a CC creep behind me when charging into a creep raid, so yeah I sat there and kept emoting at the spider over and over. I don't expect any creep would have left a "burrowed" LM on the rear of your group, it would just be bad strategy.
    1. You assume a rank 1 weaver has any notable CC. It doesn't.. unless they buy skills off the store.

    2. Weaver /=/ LM - It's not even close. The only actual things they have in common are pets and an AoE ground slow. Both of which are way more potent for Loremasters. Just pointing this out because I hate when people try to compare creep and freep classes. Wargs are not burgs, Reavers aren't champs, etc.

    It's not the fact that you sat there waiting for the spider, or that it takes two to kill it; This is fine and dandy. It's the simple fact this thread was posted and those of you who participated are trying to justify every single thing about it. I'd be proud if I were that rank 1 weaver, it pulled the craziest CC I have ever seen:

    It kept a champ and captain out of the fight for 15 minutes. Major props, Dotonu.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000076398/signature.png]Arachnophobia[/charsig]
    "CHEAP EXPLOITING GOATRIDING FREEP ZERGLINGS" -Purebloodnakh™

  19. #19

    Re: Creep Valour at its finest

    Lol, sorry Dacro, i challenge you to rank any creep to r6, heck even 5 >.>
    Also, thread is pointless


    Lotro PVP Videos l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

  20. #20

    Re: Creep Valour at its finest

    Meh. I could, but I can't stand creeping. I like being the good guy. Also, I just recently got my main up to 75 and geared to the point that I stand a chance against anything higher than r2. I don't want to start a brand new character and deal with not having any skills yet again. My My captain has only had blade-bro for 17 days now. Anyways, even if I did, what would it prove?

    However, Dacromir was the name of my warg which I used to play ages ago. I deleted him to make my Captain because I wanted the name. I think he was r4 :P

    I'd much rather work on getting my Cappy to the point that I can actually stand a chance against your creep in a 1v1.
    [CENTER][color="#1188FF"](███████████████ THERE IS NO DEATH[COLOR=Grey]╠[U]▀‼▀▀▀▀!!!▀▀▀▀‼▀[/U]╣[/COLOR]THERE IS THE FORCE ██████████████)[/color][/CENTER]

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    116

    Re: Creep Valour at its finest

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffle View Post
    1. You assume a rank 1 weaver has any notable CC. It doesn't.. unless they buy skills off the store.

    2. Weaver /=/ LM - It's not even close. The only actual things they have in common are pets and an AoE ground slow. Both of which are way more potent for Loremasters. Just pointing this out because I hate when people try to compare creep and freep classes. Wargs are not burgs, Reavers aren't champs, etc.

    It's not the fact that you sat there waiting for the spider, or that it takes two to kill it; This is fine and dandy. It's the simple fact this thread was posted and those of you who participated are trying to justify every single thing about it. I'd be proud if I were that rank 1 weaver, it pulled the craziest CC I have ever seen:

    It kept a champ and captain out of the fight for 15 minutes. Major props, Dotonu.
    well thank you arach I learned from the best I meen that poor spider must have hehe
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000002e571/signature.png]Calidog[/charsig]

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    116

    Re: Creep Valour at its finest

    Quote Originally Posted by Philosomanic View Post
    Well-said, Arach. Especially since it managed to chain-mez a Captain in a group that badly needs heals.

    However, I'm a little confused about you claiming that spiders aren't LMs. No, they're not identical, I'll give you that. However, they are incredibly similar. Both have AoE CC, lots of debuffs, ranged chain-mezzes (1 for a spider, 0-2 for an LM), pets, and slows. Yeah, spiders have camo, and LMs have better CC (as long as they trait for it), but spiders are clearly made to be Angmar's answer to the Loremaster. You can do many of the same things, and fill the same group niche. Just like every other creep class is the answer to a freep class.

    Reaver ~= Champ
    Warg ~= Burglar
    Blackarrow ~= Hunter
    Warleader ~= Captain
    Defiler ~= Mini

    Having played a burglar and a warg, I know that they have their differences. For one thing, burgs are more about the stuns and debuffs, whereas wargs seem to be more about burst damage and bleeds. However, they both have a lot of similarities (stealth, burst DPS, from-stealth stun, start FMs/WMs, debuffs, etc.) and they both fill the same role in a group (scout, ambush, assassinate leaders/healers).
    lol rly you are going to say that a warg has more burst dps then a burg you have to be kidding me I have never hit a freep for over 1.5k on my warg but yet I can hit a creep for 4.9k on my burg. yes they all feel the same role as the matching class but there is no way that you can do any thing close to what the freep side of the class type can.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000002e571/signature.png]Calidog[/charsig]

  23. #23

    Re: Creep Valour at its finest

    Quote Originally Posted by Philosomanic View Post
    Well-said, Arach. Especially since it managed to chain-mez a Captain in a group that badly needs heals.

    However, I'm a little confused about you claiming that spiders aren't LMs. No, they're not identical, I'll give you that. However, they are incredibly similar. Both have AoE CC, lots of debuffs, ranged chain-mezzes (1 for a spider, 0-2 for an LM), pets, and slows. Yeah, spiders have camo, and LMs have better CC (as long as they trait for it), but spiders are clearly made to be Angmar's answer to the Loremaster. You can do many of the same things, and fill the same group niche. Just like every other creep class is the answer to a freep class.

    Reaver ~= Champ
    Warg ~= Burglar
    Blackarrow ~= Hunter
    Warleader ~= Captain
    Defiler ~= Mini
    As much as I'd like to agree, I have to disagree. None of these classes are supposed to be an answer, maybe an incoherent question? I really don't know the intention. Other than the obvious "anything a creep can do, a freep can do way better" spiel, there's not much I can say. As a spider, I know what I can and can't do.. and I know I can't do half the stuff an LM can. I don't have the versatility that a Loremaster has in even one trait line nor do I have the luxury of having decent options when I retrait. At face value, we do look similar; we have a pet, ranged mez, roots, a slow, and a few debuffs. None of these has the potency, duration, and effect that would make them "on par" with an LM's skills in any way. It takes at least two spiders to fill the CC niche that an LM displays in a group. Just like it takes 2-3 wargs to get close to the speed one burg destroys a solo enemy. If my point isn't coming across, then I'm sorry. Try playing a spider and use the same play style as an LM (stand in one place doing CC) and see how well that works.

    Or you could roll any creep on a higher pop server. That's always an eye opener.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000076398/signature.png]Arachnophobia[/charsig]
    "CHEAP EXPLOITING GOATRIDING FREEP ZERGLINGS" -Purebloodnakh™

  24. #24

    Re: Creep Valour at its finest

    pop back on the forums to check some mail and see this thread....lol.

    ...Then check the pvp forums....see devs messed up the creep mitigation patch again lol, oh and Mini's got a DPS boost....lol what? - why anyone plays creepside still is beyond me. Enjoyed a long lotro ride....but with swtor here and GW2 around the corner I doubt any significant dev $ are going to be spent on pvp in this game, and the recent ineptitude of devs in the last few patches/updates wrt pvp just reinforces that view for me. Its too bad as it had great potential.

    PS - What happened to Arach?...that post above is almost polite and even uses the word "sorry"?!?!
    Last edited by chrisCML; Jan 17 2012 at 06:25 PM.
    GRUSM - REAVER, DUSKPAW - WARG, STIXM - WEAVER, GRUZGASH - BA

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    183

    Re: Creep Valour at its finest

    Hey wait a minute this is supposed to be a useless flame thread....take your useful debate stuff outa here!
    Xalfang R10 warg, Xalweb R8 Spidey, Xalgnakah R8 Defiler/Bruzrat's pocket-healer, Euanggelion R8 Warden.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload