We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Where in the Heck has Hekhound gone?

Hey Imladris PvMPers!

Hekhound here. I've been out of game for a good part of 2 weeks now - having medical problems and have been laid up in the hospital since before the first of this brand new year. Fortunately, I have some limited internet access to even make this post, but figured I'd go ahead and let everyone know. I've thoroughly missed pouncing on a many of you elf hunters out there, and just all around other tomfoolery of raiding, being raided, and having a few of you mini's out there completely decimate my sorry carcass!

Anyway, if all goes well, I may be out in a couple weeks, but I'm not making any promises as to when anyone will get to see let alone fight me in the moors. This is also the quickest way for me to inform my tribemates, so perhaps some of them can give you freeps a good pouncing for me!

See you all in the moors - soonerish ™!
    Nothing to see here... move along people!

Re: Where in the Heck has Hekhound gone?

Sorry to hear things are tough. Please take care.
    Tracking stealthed targets with no roll? Is that like asking god where stealth fighters are and receiving telemetry data?

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000003a5a5/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Hey Jardas! Haha I've actually had the pleasure of pouncing you a few times (we haven't 1v1'd yet though...) just some good ol' times at EC and STAB ... lol I've also been pounced upon by you and a couple other burgs.

Anyway, thanks for the reply. Again, mostly I just wanted to give my tribemates and all the elf hunter freeps out there some heads up that the Hekhound is incapicitated for the moment, and I'll be back soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Hekhound View Post
    Hey Imladris PvMPers!

Hekhound here. I've been out of game for a good part of 2 weeks now - having medical problems and have been laid up in the hospital since before the first of this brand new year. Fortunately, I have some limited internet access to even make this post, but figured I'd go ahead and let everyone know. I've thoroughly missed pouncing on a many of you elf hunters out there, and just all around other tomfoolery of raiding, being raided, and having a few of you mini's out there completely decimate my sorry carcass!

Anyway, if all goes well, I may be out in a couple weeks, but I'm not making any promises as to when anyone will get to see let alone fight me in the moors. This is also the quickest way for me to inform my tribemates, so perhaps some of them can give you freeps a good pouncing for me!

See you all in the moors - soonerish ™!
    Aww, too bad, sorry for your problems, I remember when you played your reaver and I teached you the basics(with my defiler Nubhealer). Also remember when Goober showed you CM and you were only r2 and losed all the fights :PP

Hi Heck,

Get better soon. Hope to see you soon again in the Moors.

Regards.

Thal

P.S. Hi Nubhealer didn't know you were Dungold. Now I do. Coming to the moors again also on your Heartless member?
    [color=red][b]Imladris:[/b][/color] [u]Thalanthas[/u] (Level 75 Elf Rune-Keeper), [u]Nimueth[/u] (Level 46 Elf Warden)

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150100000de857/signature.png]Thalanthash[/charsig]

Hey all!

I was able to spend a weekend at home about a week or so ago (weekend of 1/28-1/29), but didn't spend too much time in-game due to spending time with the family. I DID enjoy a 3-person creep group with Freka and Evo though, where we had an epic 5 minute chase down of a lvl 42 hunter Freep hahahahhaha! Bloody freep mounts are too fast.

So here's the update: I'm being released tomorrow (2/10), so I'll be able to get back into game. Won't be spending near as much time in-game anymore though, thanks to my newly diagnosed condition. Well, the diagnosis is a month old now.
    The docs informed me I have Multiple Sclerosis (MS), which is an autoimmune disease, and on top of all that, it seems I have the primary progressive form of it (very rare and basically, worst form of it not counting the 4th and even rarer form of MS, if you read up on it on wiki.) It's all downhill from here. No, there's STILL no cure for MS, yes, the form I have will only get worse over the years, but I'll be controlling it with meds until those no longer work.

So that's the deal with me. I might not immediately log into the game tomorrow afternoon/night, but plan on checking in by Saturday. Finally, thank you all for responding... all well-wishes and prayers are appreciated, accepted and not falling on deaf ears on my end!

Oh man, I'm sorry =/ A friend of mine has MS as well. I hope everything works out well for you!
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

LOL in other news...

Your mighty blow topples Dungold.

Oh wow - the producer's letter about servers merging...-sigh-. Here I sit, finally updating LOTRO after what seems like an Age - and I get to read about this junk. So where have I been all this time now? Been off in other games, and as much as I love those other games, I felt the need to check back into Middle-Earth. Of course I would love to look upon it again with my eyes. Once again medical issues plague me, so I won't be playing anywhere near 100%, maybe closer to 45% nowadays.

But I still feel like popping in from time to time so see you guys around!

Quote Originally Posted by Hekhound View Post
    Oh wow - the producer's letter about servers merging...-sigh-. Here I sit, finally updating LOTRO after what seems like an Age - and I get to read about this junk. So where have I been all this time now? Been off in other games, and as much as I love those other games, I felt the need to check back into Middle-Earth. Of course I would love to look upon it again with my eyes. Once again medical issues plague me, so I won't be playing anywhere near 100%, maybe closer to 45% nowadays.

But I still feel like popping in from time to time so see you guys around!
    Doubtful server mergers will happen. Rather they will more likely give people an opportunity to transfer for free and then close down the way underpopulated servers.

Don't worry too much about playing, imladris is a pathetic and sad shadow of its former glory. Scratch that, lotro is a pathetic and sad shadow of its former glory.

Also sweet necro brah.

Yeah I guess my quick skim-through of the producer's letter just made me think "mergers" instead of "closings", but in either case, sounds bad to me.

I got to chomp down on a couple of freeps yesterday, though - some poor soul of a solo, level boosted guardian standing around in Grothum whom I was able enjoy all to myself, and then later on, I showed up late to get the killing blow on some minstrel a group of us wound up hunting down. I think her name was Summershadow? I dunno I didn't screenshot it -ugh-.