We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation LOTRO-CON 2012, July 21. Cedar Point, in Sandusky, Ohio

LOTROcon 2012
    Join with fellow LOTRO fans for fun, frivolity, and fellowship! Bring a Kin or bring yourself, and as we see what life is like under that bright shiny object in the sky!
    July 20, 21, and 22

Cedar Point, Ohio

About

LOTROcon is player organized gathering of Lord of the Rings Online fans. This years event is being held at Cedar Point, the historic amusement park in Ohio. This is a social gathering, with a light mix of activities, and a heavy focus on simply having fun among our own. Individuals are welcome to come and meet other, and represent their server. Those who are part of Kinships are encouraged to represent their kinmates.

Where:

Cedar Point
    Located on the north shore of Lake Erie, in Sandusky, Ohio. 1 hour west of Cleveland, 1 hour east of Toledo, 2 hours north of Columbus. Cedar Point features something for virtually anybody.

When:

July 20, 21, and 22 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)

What:

Enjoy roller coasters, live shows, crystal white sand beaches, vintage arcades and games, to water parks, resort hotels, and boat excursions. In between, visit with LOTRO players from across the servers and country! Break bread at the Dinner of special Magnifice and Second Breakfasts. Compete in the first Bullroarer Classic or Thorin’s Hall Clash. Gather with your fellow players or Kinships at the gatherings and Kinmoot!

The Details:

Event Hotel:
    Breakers Express -

http://www.cedarpoint.com/rides/Plac...ress-2-9-12-31

Breakers Express is located just off site and is affiliated with Cedar Point. WiFi, whirl pool, swimming pool, and competitive rates make this our unofficial hole-up location.

There are an endless range of hotels close to Cedar Point, including many options at the park itself. Full resort hotels, RV camping, cottages by the lakeside, and more.

http://www.cedarpoint.com/places-to-stay

Agenda:

Friday, July 20
    10 a.m. Cedar Point Opens - Friday is a travel day for most, so we keep it loose. Enjoy the park, have fun!
    8 p.m. Dinner of Special Magnificence - Tomo Habachi, Japanese Steakhouse. Gather with the earlier arrivals for dinner and the show!
    10 p.m. - After party. TBD based on group.

Saturday, July 21
    8 a.m. until 10 a.m. Second Breakfast - Perkins, Hotel Breakers at Cedar Point.
    1 p.m. Bullroarer Classic - Mini-Golfimbul, Challenge Park, Cedar Point.
    6 p.m. Thorin’s Hall Clash - Bumper Car Frenzy, then dinner
    7 p.m. Kinmoot - Dinner and talk of all things LOTRO, Kinships
    12 a.m. Afterparty - TGI Friday’s, Hotel Breakers, Cedar Point

Sunday, July 22
    8 a.m. until 10 a.m. Second Breakfast - McDonalds, next to Breakers Express
    10 a.m. until 10 p.m. Cedar Point, in groups and otherwise.

Those wishing to attend, are asked to register with the LOTROcon website. This is strictly for tracking purposes and to be able to inform those wishing to participate in group ticket sales, and possibly leverage our numbers for group rates.

http://www.sonsofnumenor.com/community/index.php/en/lotrocon

General information:

Tickets -
    Daily Ticket Prices:
    Single Day Adult
    Online: $44.99 / Gate: $51.99 / You Save $7
    Single Day Jr/Sr
    Online: $29.99 / Gate: $29.99
    Two Days Ride & Slide
    Online: $77.99 / Gate: $82.99 / You Save $5
    (This ticket is valid for admission on 2 days at both Cedar Point and Soak City on the same 2 days. Junior/Senior pricing also available.)

Single Day Starlight Ticket
    Online: $32.99
    (This ticket is valid after 5 p.m. when Cedar Point closes at 10 p.m. or later and valid after 4 p.m. when Cedar Point closes before 10 p.m.)

Season Tickets -
    Not all attendees are buying standard tickets. Many who live locally, are buying season passes, which can include free parking. Dollar for dollar, this actually pays for itself among those who are attending all three days.
    Platinum:
    3 Easy Payments, Unlimited Visits

2012 Platinum Passes are on sale now and include FREE season-long parking, Early Entry and unlimited visits to Cedar Point, Soak City and all Cedar Fair Properties! Buy your pass online today and take advantage of our installment plan!
    Buy your Platinum Pass online now for:
    3 Easy Payments
    Go Platinum, but pay at your pace with 3 easy monthly payments.
    Free Parking
    No charge for parking all season long.
    Early Entry
    Get in 1 hour before the general public to ride some of your favorite coasters.
    Admission to Soak City
    Try out our brand new Mat Racer slide this summer!

REGULAR SEASON PASS:
    With a Regular Cedar Point Season Pass, you’ll have unlimited admission to Cedar Point all season long – including HalloWeekends! Enjoy a summer of thrills at Cedar Point in 2012 with a pass that pays for itself in less than 3 visits. Prices start at just $104.99.

Group Ticket Sales -
    If we can lock-in 15 people, a group ticket sale can save some money. This makes sending a registration form double important. There are special deals for drinks for those who are part of the group ticket sale. We will coordinate purchases the week prior to LOTROcon.

Water Park Tickets -

Meal Deals -
    Feed the family on a budget when you choose from these Meal Deal options. $10.65 per person. All options include a refillable 32oz. souvenir cup.

Midway Market
    Enjoy our extensive all you can eat buffet.

Dragons Inn
    Your choice of a chicken finger basket, a colossal hot dog, or a breaded cheese stick basket. Each choice is served with French fries and a refillable 32oz. souvenir cup.

Round Up
    Your choice of a cheeseburger basket or chicken finger basket each served with French fries and a refillable 32oz. souvenir cup.

Bayou Refreshment
    Your choice of hot dog served with French fries, a chicken finger basket served with French fries, or try our Loaded French fries including sour cream or ranch dressing, chili, bacon, and cheese sauce. Each choice is served with a refillable 32oz. souvenir cup.

Fast Lane Tickets -
    Fast Lane is an optional short-cut to ride rides, this may be of some interest to those who plan to ride the coasters hard.

Add FAST LANE access and you'll get a wristband that allows you to speed through the line at 20 of our most popular rides as many times as you want all day long! Available rides include Millennium Force, Maverick, Raptor, Top Thrill Dragster and more1!

Buy Fast Lane in our online store:
    Ride More, Wait Less.
    Make the most of your day with Fast Lane.
    Prices Start as Low as Just $40 Per Person2
    Select a date from our interactive calendar.
    Easy Access
    Separate ride entrances help you speed through the line.

Limited Availability
    Buy online today to reserve Fast Lane.

2Additional $5 per person on Saturdays. Park admission not included.
    Projected $60 per person.
    Last edited by Comstrike; Jun 09 2012 at 05:39 PM.
    Founder, Leader - www.SonsOfNumenor.com

Re: LOTRO-CON 2012, July 21. Cedar Point, in Sandusky, Ohio

I am all for this, even though the middle-to-end of July might not be the most fun time to spend at Cedar Point! But, hey, it won't stop me from coming!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000001104f/01008/signature.png]Gilanna[/charsig]

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon

Hmmm... Roller Coasters and LOTRO? I'm interested in hearing more.

I hope I can make it. It's been a few years since I've been to Cedar Point.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000002846/01004/signature.png]Oleandra[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    Hmmm... Roller Coasters and LOTRO? I'm interested in hearing more.
    You will.......SOON!

Ohhhh, yes, yes, yes, muwahahahaha, I've lived to "soon" Sapience!

/emote BounceLikeSting "I will Soon him!"

Cedar Point is starting to shake loose with their rates, dates, and hours, normally that hits about February here. The fine line to work on, is to what extent we setup formal a gathering time or times.

Thumbs up Re: LOTRO-CON 2012, July 21. Cedar Point, in Sandusky, Ohio

Cedar Point is about a 45 minute drive from me. Not having to pay for a plane ticket? I might be able to attend this one!

edit: Actually, it's about an hour. I was thinking of something else. But, still, it's close enough!
    Last edited by Syrdeth; Jan 25 2012 at 10:13 AM. Reason: correcting drive time
    [FONT=Arial][COLOR=Orange][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000150c6/01003/signature.png]Syrdeth[/charsig][/COLOR][/FONT]
    Also: [FONT=Arial][COLOR=Orange]Misae[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial], Man Captain/Explorer >.< [/FONT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Orange]Breywulf[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial], Dwarf Hunter/Woodsman[/FONT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Orange]
    Zelenka[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial], Elf Lore-master/Scholar >.< [/FONT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Orange]Kerwen[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial], Hobbit Burglar/Tinker
    [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=Cyan]Bandits Reborn, Gladden Server[/COLOR][/FONT]

This sounds like a fun time, although I do not have a car... and I am a considerable distance from Ohio. I would need a plane ticket to get there. It would be fun to go there, if I am able to.
    "I will not say do not weep, for not all tears are of evil." -Gandalf ROTK
    "Love can make a summer fly, or a night seem like a lifetime" -Andrew Lloyd Webber
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001c0dcd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

If only I had the money!
    Everything fits, otherwise we'll make it fit!

Couple of hours away, as I will be in Cbus... would totally be do-able if I don't have other plans... will depend on if I get Cbus Crew season tickets or not as there is a home-game on the 21st...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000026ac79/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    On Landroval and Meneldor as:
    Eboe | Mellorica | Loreleith | Badtz

Good stuff, I'm in Bowling Green personally. I'm about done with the project outline, which is a bit more detailed that the name implies. There are some groups that have expressed an interest in aiding the project, and I'm about to send replies off to them, and look forward to hearing more from others.

In about a week, I will have an round-table discussion in our TeamSpeak3 server, for those serious about having their own "Kin-moots," which I've previously called mini-cons. And anybody else that might want to plug into a scheduled event, etc. Lots of details to pin-down, but most all of this should be pretty much failsafe.

Week of February 13th, I'm going to have a roundtable discussion about the event on our Teamspeak3 system. Mainly as a chance for interested parties to ask questions, and possible supporting Kinships and LOTRO constituencies to work on plans and such.

I'm pulling the basic outline together also, in edited form, I'll present it here also.

The long-form guide to accommodations, local venues, and such, remain to be finished.

wife and I think this sounds like fun, can't wait to hear more.

Cool Re: LOTRO-CON 2012, July 21. Cedar Point, in Sandusky, Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by Comstrike View Post
    Good stuff, I'm in Bowling Green personally. I'm about done with the project outline, which is a bit more detailed that the name implies. There are some groups that have expressed an interest in aiding the project, and I'm about to send replies off to them, and look forward to hearing more from others.

In about a week, I will have an round-table discussion in our TeamSpeak3 server, for those serious about having their own "Kin-moots," which I've previously called mini-cons. And anybody else that might want to plug into a scheduled event, etc. Lots of details to pin-down, but most all of this should be pretty much failsafe.
    How do I join the round table.

LOTROcon

Event summary.

A social gathering of The Lord of the Rings Online players at Cedar Point, in Ohio, for the dates of July 20, 21, and 22.

Considerations.

LOTRO players span a wide range of backgrounds, with interests, and financial means. The event and activities within LOTROcon are intended to provide a means for all to participate. Likewise, not all may choose to participate from all activities presented. Accordingly, the proposed slate of dates, activities, are intended to be compartmentalized, balanced in nature, and capable of scaling in scope and number.

Scope of activities.

Three basic categories of events exist, referred to here as "copper," "silver," and "gold."

Copper activities do not require physical space, have no cost, no RSVP requirement, and can be joined or left at any time.

Silver activities are scheduled for specific times and places. They are optional for attendees, have no minimum cost, but may present opportunities for spending. The present the low/no-cost opportunities for those of limited means to feel fully a part of the event.

Gold activities are those which present a certain cost, which can possibly stretch the budget of those with limited means.

Copper activities.

• Quests (open ended scavenger hunts, looking for icons in the amusement park. This could be done by simply having people txt message photos of places or things to a specific person or site.)
    • Kin-moot (optional gatherings of individual Kinships represented. Bring a kin to the Moot!)
    • Ride fellowships (groups of members doing rides together. It is an amusement park, lines are long, this is an obvious suggestions, and the below noted mobile phone app could aid in people gathering)
    • Show raids (select shows, such as the end-of-day fireworks/laser show.)
    • LOTROcon (Likely a couple of hours.)

Silver activities

• Second breakfast (Saturday, Sunday morning, before Cedar Point opens, likely off of Cedar Point. Given that most people will stay in hotels not hosted on Cedar Point, a good breakfast location where people can gather in numbers, be social, enjoy a hardy breakfast is the goal. It is also a good way to schedule something in the hours before the park opens)
    • Beverages and Stories? (Saturday night after party, possibly held on-site at a Cedar Point night-sport, or otherwise.)
    • Tolkien-moot (an undefined pilot program, Sunday morning after Second Breakfast, likely at a common location to it. Intended as a deeper, longer, alternative to returning to the amusement park. Held on Sunday to maximize attendance, avoid requiring larger costs to attendees unable to afford a second day at the amusement park, and to avoid over-scheduling Saturday. This event could skew heavily towards the serious, even look to expand into a semi-stand-alone event in the future.)

Gold activities

"A dinner of special magnificence" at the Nagoya Japanese Steakhouse in Hotel Breakers. (Friday night. Intended as the formal kick-off event, for those who enjoy finer dining, conversation, and something of a show. Likely to segway into an after party.)

It is expected some, or many attendees will need to depart Sandusky Sunday morning and afternoon. So most anything scheduled Sunday will be towards the morning and early afternoon.

Accommodations.

Cedar Point is located in the heart of a major regional summer vacation area. There accommodation options include full-service resort hotels, mid-range and value priced hotels, lake-side cottages, RV campgrounds, Bed and Breakfasts, etc. Cedar Point itself, has several on-site resorts, include some which beach-side access. Cedar Point also maintains several off-site resorts and hotels. A comprehensive guild to accommodations, broken down by price and service, should be provided, and individuals free to book as their budget or interest direct them.

The location of Cedar Point requires driving through Sandusky to reach the park. As such, there is no reason to attempt to focus on any specific facility. Indeed, this is a reason the area is attractive for the event.

Travel

Cedar Point is based in Sandusky, Ohio. It is immediately accessible to the Ohio Turnpike (Interstates 80/90.) It is less than two hours drive-time from Cleveland and Toledo. It is within three hours of Detroit and Columbus. It is within five to six hours of Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, Chicago, and Buffalo. It is within a single days drive of New York City, Minneapolis, Atlanta, St. Louis, and beyond.

There is no national air-service directly to Sandusky. However there are small airports for those with means. The three nearest, major airports are Cleveland, Detroit, and Columbus. Air service to Toledo is possible, but rare.

Cedar Point, as well as Sandusky both feature large, full service marinas, and short term docks are easily secured without reservation.

Greyhound does provide bus service to the area.

Amtrak has stops in Toledo and Cleveland.

Family friendly aspects.

Cedar Point and the surrounding accommodations are exceedingly family friendly. Those who travel with their children will find Cedar Point to be among the most entertaining venues on Earth. Likewise, family friendly accommodations in the area are ample and affordable, even at the peak season. The events at LOTROcon themselves are entirely family friendly, in that nothing adult in theme is planned. The after parties Friday and Saturday will be clearly implied as "mature" and likely settings for adult beverages to be consumed. Cedar Point does sell adult beverages in the park, for consumption in a limited number of locations. However the park polices general conduct and beverage consumption, so that need not be a direct concern to event organizers.

I am so jealous that i won't be able to be there. Let the Valar be with you all.

P.S.: I am HallowedMarcus (Tor)/Wilwind (Guardian) (Lotro)

I like that this has almost a taste of the Browncoat Ball! I can't wait!

Darn, I meant to check this thread a few weeks ago to see what was up, just to now find I missed a planning session! Nurts!

Any new news?

And a 'What's up?' to the BG peeps on here. Roll Along, Falcons!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000001104f/01008/signature.png]Gilanna[/charsig]

Not much came of the planning session, too short of notice. On balance I think this rates as a purely social occasion at this point. Too late to really do credit to more in-depth Tolkien-Moot events. Might work to try it separately, then merge the two for 2013.

Time enough now to start drawing together folks who are serious about attending though. That is the main task now.

We're in Marion, Ohio so this would certainly be doable with proper planning. We look forward to something in the future!
    Eternalopal

Starting first week of June, I am going to start firming things up. We'll start some Teamspeak round table talks. See what cut and what to build-out for gatherings and activities. My thought is still close to the base concept, which is that this should be a basically social gathering. Future events, even other regional gatherings in the same name, we can get a bit more creative.

Thumbs up Re: LOTRO-CON 2012, July 21. Cedar Point, in Sandusky, Ohio

Please post details as they firm up and sign up procedure. I definitely will be there. Happy that your kin is organizing this.

*pokes Comstrike*

First week of June is here! Anything new?

Really looking forward to this!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilanna View Post
    *pokes Comstrike*

First week of June is here! Anything new?

Really looking forward to this!
    Indeed. I'm working on the on-site registration form, and polishing the details.

I'll give the short-version for now, since we have folks making reservations this weekend already.

The designated "Hotel" is "Breakers Express," located at the end of the causeway at Cedar Point. Folks who know the park are familiar with it. It is affiliated with the park, has the normal pool, hot tubs, free WiFi, etc. The costs are as low as Cedar Point related accommodations go. There are some cheaper rooms in the old Bon Air wing of Breakers, but that requires a certain kind of person, given the age and lack of elevators in the 100+ year old classic.

Cedar Point shifted into high-gear for the season this past week, so most attractions and options are now out there and open. The Japanese steakhouse should be good to go for Friday night dinner, there is Perkins in Breakers now, so breakfast is covered. Not going to do a Tolkien Moot this year, but have something very particular, detailed, and broader to lay roots for either next year or sub-annual gatherings on a local basis. More on that later. There is a mini-golf course, so we'll need to do a tourney. And there is now a boat ride out into the lake, around the park, and back. Takes 40 minutes, but having taken such rides, could be fun.

Hard reservations, meaning money down at a hotel, that I know of already, is up to 18, but I haven't even actually emailed or started a proper survey. I'm figuring we are good for at least 50 at this stage, and as soon as we do a couple of round-tables, and we start having folks report, we'll get deeper into group rates on other things.

Work progress' in short. I'm already very sure this won't be a one-off, based on how things are going already.

Are you looking into getting group tickets? I saw on the Cedar Point site that they offer a couple of decent perks for groups, including a $7 all day drink wristband, which is probably the cost of only two drinks!

Exclamation Re: LOTRO-CON 2012, July 21. Cedar Point, in Sandusky, Ohio

LOTROcon 2012
    Join with fellow LOTRO fans for fun, frivolity, and fellowship! Bring a Kin or bring yourself, and as we see what life is like under that bright shiny object in the sky!
    July 20, 21, and 22

Cedar Point, Ohio

About

LOTROcon is player organized gathering of Lord of the Rings Online fans. This years event is being held at Cedar Point, the historic amusement park in Ohio. This is a social gathering, with a light mix of activities, and a heavy focus on simply having fun among our own. Individuals are welcome to come and meet other, and represent their server. Those who are part of Kinships are encouraged to represent their kinmates.

Where:

Cedar Point
    Located on the north shore of Lake Erie, in Sandusky, Ohio. 1 hour west of Cleveland, 1 hour east of Toledo, 2 hours north of Columbus. Cedar Point features something for virtually anybody.

When:

July 20, 21, and 22 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)

What:

Enjoy roller coasters, live shows, crystal white sand beaches, vintage arcades and games, to water parks, resort hotels, and boat excursions. In between, visit with LOTRO players from across the servers and country! Break bread at the Dinner of special Magnifice and Second Breakfasts. Compete in the first Bullroarer Classic or Thorin’s Hall Clash. Gather with your fellow players or Kinships at the gatherings and Kinmoot!

The Details:

Event Hotel:
    Breakers Express -

http://www.cedarpoint.com/rides/Plac...ress-2-9-12-31

Breakers Express is located just off site and is affiliated with Cedar Point. WiFi, whirl pool, swimming pool, and competitive rates make this our unofficial hole-up location.

There are an endless range of hotels close to Cedar Point, including many options at the park itself. Full resort hotels, RV camping, cottages by the lakeside, and more.

http://www.cedarpoint.com/places-to-stay

Agenda:

Friday, July 20
    10 a.m. Cedar Point Opens - Friday is a travel day for most, so we keep it loose. Enjoy the park, have fun!
    8 p.m. Dinner of Special Magnificence - Tomo Habachi, Japanese Steakhouse. Gather with the earlier arrivals for dinner and the show!
    10 p.m. - After party. TBD based on group.

Saturday, July 21
    8 a.m. until 10 a.m. Second Breakfast - Perkins, Hotel Breakers at Cedar Point.
    1 p.m. Bullroarer Classic - Mini-Golfimbul, Challenge Park, Cedar Point.
    6 p.m. Thorin’s Hall Clash - Bumper Car Frenzy, then dinner
    7 p.m. Kinmoot - Dinner and talk of all things LOTRO, Kinships
    12 a.m. Afterparty - TGI Friday’s, Hotel Breakers, Cedar Point

Sunday, July 22
    8 a.m. until 10 a.m. Second Breakfast - McDonalds, next to Breakers Express
    10 a.m. until 10 p.m. Cedar Point, in groups and otherwise.

Those wishing to attend, are asked to register with the LOTROcon website. This is strictly for tracking purposes and to be able to inform those wishing to participate in group ticket sales, and possibly leverage our numbers for group rates.

http://www.sonsofnumenor.com/community/index.php/en/lotrocon

General information:

Tickets -
    Daily Ticket Prices:
    Single Day Adult
    Online: $44.99 / Gate: $51.99 / You Save $7
    Single Day Jr/Sr
    Online: $29.99 / Gate: $29.99
    Two Days Ride & Slide
    Online: $77.99 / Gate: $82.99 / You Save $5
    (This ticket is valid for admission on 2 days at both Cedar Point and Soak City on the same 2 days. Junior/Senior pricing also available.)

Single Day Starlight Ticket
    Online: $32.99
    (This ticket is valid after 5 p.m. when Cedar Point closes at 10 p.m. or later and valid after 4 p.m. when Cedar Point closes before 10 p.m.)

Season Tickets -
    Not all attendees are buying standard tickets. Many who live locally, are buying season passes, which can include free parking. Dollar for dollar, this actually pays for itself among those who are attending all three days.
    Platinum:
    3 Easy Payments, Unlimited Visits

2012 Platinum Passes are on sale now and include FREE season-long parking, Early Entry and unlimited visits to Cedar Point, Soak City and all Cedar Fair Properties! Buy your pass online today and take advantage of our installment plan!
    Buy your Platinum Pass online now for:
    3 Easy Payments
    Go Platinum, but pay at your pace with 3 easy monthly payments.
    Free Parking
    No charge for parking all season long.
    Early Entry
    Get in 1 hour before the general public to ride some of your favorite coasters.
    Admission to Soak City
    Try out our brand new Mat Racer slide this summer!

REGULAR SEASON PASS:
    With a Regular Cedar Point Season Pass, you’ll have unlimited admission to Cedar Point all season long – including HalloWeekends! Enjoy a summer of thrills at Cedar Point in 2012 with a pass that pays for itself in less than 3 visits. Prices start at just $104.99.

Group Ticket Sales -
    If we can lock-in 15 people, a group ticket sale can save some money. This makes sending a registration form double important. There are special deals for drinks for those who are part of the group ticket sale. We will coordinate purchases the week prior to LOTROcon.

Water Park Tickets -

Meal Deals -
    Feed the family on a budget when you choose from these Meal Deal options. $10.65 per person. All options include a refillable 32oz. souvenir cup.

Midway Market
    Enjoy our extensive all you can eat buffet.

Dragons Inn
    Your choice of a chicken finger basket, a colossal hot dog, or a breaded cheese stick basket. Each choice is served with French fries and a refillable 32oz. souvenir cup.

Round Up
    Your choice of a cheeseburger basket or chicken finger basket each served with French fries and a refillable 32oz. souvenir cup.

Bayou Refreshment
    Your choice of hot dog served with French fries, a chicken finger basket served with French fries, or try our Loaded French fries including sour cream or ranch dressing, chili, bacon, and cheese sauce. Each choice is served with a refillable 32oz. souvenir cup.

Fast Lane Tickets -
    Fast Lane is an optional short-cut to ride rides, this may be of some interest to those who plan to ride the coasters hard.

Add FAST LANE access and you'll get a wristband that allows you to speed through the line at 20 of our most popular rides as many times as you want all day long! Available rides include Millennium Force, Maverick, Raptor, Top Thrill Dragster and more1!

Buy Fast Lane in our online store:
    Ride More, Wait Less.
    Make the most of your day with Fast Lane.
    Prices Start as Low as Just $40 Per Person2
    Select a date from our interactive calendar.
    Easy Access
    Separate ride entrances help you speed through the line.

Limited Availability
    Buy online today to reserve Fast Lane.

2Additional $5 per person on Saturdays. Park admission not included.
    Projected $60 per person.

It sounds awesome, shame it's, well, in a different continent to me :/ Good Luck though! I have a question though. There's second breakfast, so where's first breakfast? elevenses? lunch? tea? supper?
    Stephenfry - LVL 85 Hunter; Bobbyo - LVL 47 Guardian; Hildifast - LVL 17 Warden; Felafel - LVL 11 Minstrel;
    [url]http://is.gd/ZZATQw[/url] feedback appreciated :D

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast