We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for a steady fellowship group.

Hey everybody,

I've been playing for about 8 months and I'm level 75 and having the time of my life still. However, I really want to branch out more and start doing more instances, particularly the Isengard instances, but for whatever reason I can never get a group together. I am in a kinship and they are great, we quest every once in awhile but they are largely established and I just want to get a steady group of players that I can quest with.

I feel like I'm rambling now. Anyway, I'll just check back here regularly and see what's up. I'm just looking for some friends

I'm typically available evening times and some day times. If you're interested we'll work something out.

Thanks!

Re: Looking for a steady fellowship group.

what class are you?
    what are you looking to run?
    what times do you play? (country, time-zone etc)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0100002e1bb7/signature.png]Cokaine[/charsig]

Ah, right, silly me.

I'm a level 75 Hunter, Vilya, and I play in EST Zone, US from 4:00ish to 7:00ish. I want to run the instances in Mirkwood and the new RoI stuff but I'm game for running anything really.

Just looking to get more involved.
    Last edited by Nannybots12; Jan 30 2015 at 10:29 AM.

Don't know about anyone else, but the question I have is, if you are in a kin that you say is good why are they acting so elitist against one of their own? maybe you just need to find a better kin that doesn't play the favorites game? dunno, thats just the feeling I got when I read your post.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000002468ac/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]