We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

A farewell of sorts

Well, some of you know I live in houston. Just outside actually. Well if you were paying attention to the news today I bet you heard about the weather we had. By the time it cleared we have over a foot of rain at my house. Good news was we were in a drought. Bad news is a tornado landed less than a block from my house. Spent my day trying to help rescue people trapped as well as a few animals.

Related to the tornado is that it took out my internet. Posting this from my phone right now. I was intending to come on the next couple days and run some stuff/give out gifts as my way of saying good bye, but now I wont have internet here til friday, 2 days after i leave for college. In the immortal words of Bilbo Baggins of Bag End "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Re: A farewell of sorts

Quote Originally Posted by Hiding View Post
    Well, some of you know I live in houston. Just outside actually. Well if you were paying attention to the news today I bet you heard about the weather we had. By the time it cleared we have over a foot of rain at my house. Good news was we were in a drought. Bad news is a tornado landed less than a block from my house. Spent my day trying to help rescue people trapped as well as a few animals.

Related to the tornado is that it took out my internet. Posting this from my phone right now. I was intending to come on the next couple days and run some stuff/give out gifts as my way of saying good bye, but now I wont have internet here til friday, 2 days after i leave for college. In the immortal words of Bilbo Baggins of Bag End "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    I don't know you matey in game, gl rl with the bad weather and gj helping people and the animals. Hope your internet is back up soon.

Re: A farewell of sorts

Bye Healz, stay safe.