We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Character Biographies - RP

Dear All,

I decided to post this thread so everyone on firefoot can include his / her character bios here. I'll start.

"Faktelion son of Astelion who was the seventh cousin of Dumtelion was a prow warrior. He was brave but not as brave as his uncle who was the bravest among the people who lived where Faktelion was born, in Faktor province of Gondor.
    His mother, whose prowess at knitting could only be surpassed by that of finest seamstresses among the Elda made him gloves - for the killing - so he could strangle innocent folk that strayed into tightly packed alleyways of Minas Tirith without hurting his nobleman's hands.
    Many a time he thought he was a dimwit and in fact he was - he knew he was the dumbest among the dumbest of heroes of Minas Tirith but...he had bravery, and courage - he had what others envied - he had the dimwits so even the mightiest a conjurer and not even a Maiar could entice and charm Faktelion...
    Thus he became known as Faktelion The Spell Bane for no smart knight could oppose the will of a magician yet Faktelion could with ease..."

tbc

rp on!

Re: Character Biographies - RP

Connomir was born of sarcasm and laughter, the product of a farmer and an exploiter he quickly learned the ways of mocking what people held most dear to their heart. As a youngster he showed strength in luring morons into useless arguments that he actually has no interest in fighting, but simply enjoys watching peoples line item rebuttals to thoughts and ideas that were put forth literally to just make others respond. Destroyer of both the darklords plans, heartfelt good bye threads, and rank grats threads he thrives in the shadows and corners of the moors, just waiting for the egotistic elite to replace real life accomplishments with fake in game rank accomplishments.

His quest continues and while he has slayed the great monster of firefoot and chased them off to another game, he awaits, in the shadows, ever lurking for new prey, and new fools.

I actually do have one real thing in my bio, my greatest critical hit i have ever achieved in lotro.
    Havoksnipes has left your kinship.

My greatest non raid achievement.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    Connomir was born of sarcasm and laughter, the product of a farmer and an exploiter he quickly learned the ways of mocking what people held most dear to their heart. As a youngster he showed strength in luring morons into useless arguments that he actually has no interest in fighting, but simply enjoys watching peoples line item rebuttals to thoughts and ideas that were put forth literally to just make others respond. Destroyer of both the darklords plans, heartfelt good bye threads, and rank grats threads he thrives in the shadows and corners of the moors, just waiting for the egotistic elite to replace real life accomplishments with fake in game rank accomplishments.

His quest continues and while he has slayed the great monster of firefoot and chased them off to another game, he awaits, in the shadows, ever lurking for new prey, and new fools.

I actually do have one real thing in my bio, my greatest critical hit i have ever achieved in lotro.

Very nice! I'm an old fool though not a new one!

Objectively if you didn't care about in-game accomplishments you wouldn't have the following in your sig:

75s on Firefoot
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection
    Clionna - Connormir - Connamir - Ramapo
    Insert epeen, err rank here.

Resurrected R7 Warg
    vendortrash R6 WarLeader
    Outrageous R5 Reaver
    Shakaconn R4 Blackarrow

The truth is you're just as bad or as good as the guys you're bashing. I think you're good just a little confused and need a break mates!

Behind the screen everyone is a person with a name...and suicidal thoughts.

Now back to our show.

Clearly you miss the sarcasm about my rank and my creeps lol, esp in my bio.

Logic, how dare you attempt to use it in a discussion with me. Have you learned nothing!

Connomir, Thread Smasher. That would be a nice in game title. Hey devs get on that!
    Last edited by KevMcC; Jan 08 2012 at 02:18 PM.

You can smash this thread as often as you like - it's part of RP I believe! You're not so bad!

Crom laughs at your misfortune...he laughs from his mountain.

Desanguina was born in Canada,
    Has gotten use to how the stench of rotting dead kins smell over in Revelations?

Pugging any 3 mans? LOL
    Last edited by KevMcC; Jan 08 2012 at 08:24 PM.

Conn there are no words to express how epic you are lmao! I laughed so hard this made my day <3
    [URL="http://s624.photobucket.com/user/kristinhal16/media/sig-lotrocopy_zps739e9343.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt323/kristinhal16/sig-lotrocopy_zps739e9343.jpg[/IMG][/URL]