We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Who wants to 1v1?

I'm willing to give a crack at whoever challenges me, if anyone's interested

Disclaimer: I know I'm not the best at warg and there's some Freeps I can guarantee will roflstomp my muzzle into the ground (basically every mini and most champs, RKs, and guards... just most Freeps in general xD), but I'll fight you all the same Leave a reply if interested! Could also send mail to my Freep, Kazys, though it may be a little bit before I reply as I don't log onto him too often.

This is meant to be a friendly challenge, not something for people to get into arguments about. Just looking for a little fun.

<-- Oh noes, my GIF broke!
    Last edited by CantankerousTim; Jan 08 2012 at 03:42 AM.
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

Re: Who wants to 1v1?

No takers so far? Come on guys, practically free infamy! I just want to get better at 1v1s and test out how my new trait setup works in 1v1. Puhlease?

Edit: My lag, terrible as it is, has just started spiking the past few days. This may not have been my best idea, haha. So, fair warning, if I lag out during fights, sorry, but don't hesitate to hit me, that's just a risk I'm running.
    Last edited by CantankerousTim; Jan 08 2012 at 03:40 AM.
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

I will gladly come try sometime just let me know anytime you want it.

Sounds good I'll try sending you a tell when I log in to see if you're on.

Hey Grash! You can farm my squishy RK as well....

For the reporters: that "farm" means I will always die against a ranked warg and not that I'll die willingly
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000002723e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Haha, ok But if you get even a few good crits I'm toast. I haven't gotten around to planting surge protectors in my fur yet.

I'm building some gambler weapons atm but rotation is still poor, could use some practice.
    Chaith - R11 Burglar - Gladden

People use my face for knife practice all the time. Come on out

Ok, Grash, say when
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000002723e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Each time I log on I try to throw a tell to each person who's asked me so far, and each time all have been offline. Can't really set a specific time since I just kind of log on randomly, when I have free time. But if there's a time you're usually on, let me know

as long as you don't bring your warg pack with you, i'll be around.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000010f300/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I'm on kinda randomly too... Well, keep sending tells. Eventually we'll be on at the same time lol

EDIT: If Elth is in the Moors, ask her if I'm online.. I might be on an alt....

it was a fun fight, you are good warg =]

a believe score is 1x0 for you since 2 of 3 fights we both died and 1 fight i died and you didnt. You have my respect.

See you around in moors, take care!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000010f300/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Hah, those freaking fire DoTs! =D Jumping around, "I won, I won, woo! Wait.. I have 5-6 DoTs on me and I have 500 hp... *death*".

Quote Originally Posted by CantankerousTim View Post
    I'm willing to give a crack at whoever challenges me, if anyone's interested
    We've been through this. I can't beat you.
    Tracking stealthed targets with no roll? Is that like asking god where stealth fighters are and receiving telemetry data?

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000003a5a5/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Cool Re: Who wants to 1v1?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyahh View Post
    it was a fun fight, you are good warg =]

a believe score is 1x0 for you since 2 of 3 fights we both died and 1 fight i died and you didnt. You have my respect.

See you around in moors, take care!
    Can we spar 1 on 1 i never get to find a solo rk and most times i never get close enough to them to kill them. i think ill risk your fire dots, the ice of cm will sooth my wounds im me freepside if your ever interested.

Seanter lvl 59 guardian~
    Seansfall rank? warleader
    all my other chars....
    and now Seansclaw rank 5 warg stalker
    seantitis rank 6 freaver