We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The rift of Nurz Ghashu

None of you are gonna belive this but I, Linis, LVL 35 hunter has made it to the end of The Rift of Nurz Ghashu, with the help of a ministeral from my kinship, I have died like about 15-25 times, but I did make it, I wanted to share this because I bet no one ever has ever made it there at lvl 35.

Thank you for your time Vilya,
    Linis

Re: The rift of Nurz Ghashu

since you are so proud of your achievement i bet you will post a screenshot for us to bask in your glory

Well considering the Rift is a 12-man Raid, with 8 bosses all over 100k health, I'm pretty sure you didn't do it with just 2 of you..... you wouldnt have got past the first set of mobs.

There have also been unsubstanciated rumours of players doing the Rift Raid at level 19, even posting screenies of said player in the group.
    That was debunked when you can be in the raid, but dont have to be at the instance.

It is also known that you need to have completed Vol 1 Book 6 of the Epics in order to pass the Standing Stones in Eastern Malenhad. Though at lvl 35 it is possible with a good group

I can only assume you meant you actually made it TO the Rift, running up past BG

If that is the case then a big Congrats are in order.... thats a tough road to travel, past them 40k Trolls and such

Quote Originally Posted by SoAndSo View Post
    since you are so proud of your achievement i bet you will post a screenshot for us to bask in your glory
    Ok, if you want one, ask Gemmi, lvl 71 min, from m kinship for one.

Quote Originally Posted by Malindruel View Post
    Well considering the Rift is a 12-man Raid, with 8 bosses all over 100k health, I'm pretty sure you didn't do it with just 2 of you..... you wouldnt have got past the first set of mobs.

There have also been unsubstanciated rumours of players doing the Rift Raid at level 19, even posting screenies of said player in the group.
    That was debunked when you can be in the raid, but dont have to be at the instance.

It is also known that you need to have completed Vol 1 Book 6 of the Epics in order to pass the Standing Stones in Eastern Malenhad. Though at lvl 35 it is possible with a good group

I can only assume you meant you actually made it TO the Rift, running up past BG

Ok, listen, I am about to give out my True idenity, Tarorases lvl 35 Hunter, In the kinship of The Numereans, I want to say my thanks you Gemmi, LVL 71 Min, for healing me reapeativly. My secert for getting past the staues is. Every time i die, Gemmi heals me. when he is standing fair away, it brings me closer to him, and father away from the staues, thats how i got past them. I also have proof, i have a picture of me at the rift of nurz ghashu, which is now in Gemmi's hands. I also have Gemmi's words, inculding Belegthorn who helpped me rid of some of the goblins and giants, and Lilliraen's words, who also help me through the staues. I did make it to The end of The Rift of Nurz Ghashu, if you want me to PROOF proof it, send tell to me.
    Thank you for your time, again, Vilya,
    Linis