We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for new server to play on..?

I've had my main character on firefoot for years..and never had a problem. I took a long break, and came back to all this new lotro store stuff a f2p. I don't have a problem with that..its just that I feel like there is hardly anybody at all on the server, especially when I have fellowship quests I need to complete.

I'm not quitting firefoot(my pride and joy is on that server), but I would like to make a character on another server and try it out. Then I might possibly pay to have my main transferred. So I hear Brandywine is most populated? Is it too populated though? I just need a a server with helpful people, and somewhere where I won't have an extremely hard time getting a group for fellow quests. Thanks!

Re: Looking for new server to play on..?

Hey, I'm on crickhollow, and i usually have enough, if not more, to get fellows whenever i want. There's also an abundance of good kins, i'm in knights of the round table and crickits.

Landroval has a lot of helpful folk and is also one of the most populous servers to boot.

I transferred to Elendilmir recently and am pretty satisfied. What timezones do you play?

However regardless of what server you choose you may have trouble finding fellowships for those small quests with little reward besides personal satisfaction. Occasionally you'll have some luck though.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000bd579/signature.png]Puppyfat[/charsig]
    - R7 Defiler - R7 Reaver - R6 Spider - R6 Blackarrow - R5 Warleader -