We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Rift or full Helegrod this weekend? Any takers?

My main is level 52, and now that I'm finished with the MM and nearly done wig Angmar, I'd like torun the Rift and a full Helegrod. Is there anyone who would be interested in getting a run together for this weekend? I have never raider before, so it'd be nice to go with some folks who have experience. And yes, I do have voice chat enabled. Any takers?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000089c29/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Re: Rift or full Helegrod this weekend? Any takers?

Aah sorry other server. but i would say i'm in.

What quest pack is the rift in and what level do you have to be?

I'd love to, but will certainly not have the time to run a full Rift or Helegrod anytime soon probably :P Thing is, a friend of mine(fun time, Zepph? Haha) ran it and they took 8+ hours to finish the full Rift. So it's certainly no small task to finish that raid. Sounds like fun though! It seems for that size of a raid a specific day would need to be set aside simply to finish one.(Which seems to be what you're doing )