Hello, Firefoot!

Particularly with the rise of new content, the promise of more to come, and the recent growth of other MMOs (I'm sure which one you all know about), a lot of kins have seen a drop in membership and Firefoot has slowed down considerably as well.

Due to this, Shadows of Eressea is looking for new recruits. We are a Rank 10 Kinship looking for players who are mature and friendly above all else. For the most part, we are a predominantly West Coast kinship with a large number of experienced level 75 characters (a few of which have been in the group since Shadows of Angmar). That said, we are hoping to draw in people who fall into one of the following categories:

1) Experienced players who enjoy end-game runs
2) Players who plan on sticking around for the long haul
3) Newer players who are looking for some help to get their footing
4) East Coast players (as this is one of the groups we really need more people for)

Above all else, we want our members to have fun! If anyone has any questions, is interested in the kin, or wants to know some more information, our kin website can be found at http://shadowsoferessea.guildhosting.org/

Otherwise, you can get in touch with me either through in-game mail or PM here on the forums. My main on Firefoot is "Caspus" and many of our Officers' information can be found on the guild website listed above.

Thank you for your consideration, and I hope to hear from some of you soon!