We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New year, Old server .. PERFECT!

Right I made a alt here to look into someone, which is currently now on the GM top lookout list ( true ).

But I also came to have fun with people and after looking around the server it's not the most populated.

I'd like to maybe propose an event maybe in the moors as it seems there's never more than a 10vs10 on a good night and would be nice to all get together and hangout and play.

Also I say a moors event because everyone can join in either freeps or creeps ( reaver ftp ).

What do people think to this?

Thore

Re: New year, Old server .. PERFECT!

Quote Originally Posted by Thorebane View Post
    Right I made a alt here to look into someone, which is currently now on the GM top lookout list ( true ).
    I wonder why he is still around and why he hasn't been banned yet...

I'd like to maybe propose an event maybe in the moors as it seems there's never more than a 10vs10 on a good night and would be nice to all get together and hangout and play.
    There were more than 10 freeps last night

And creeps are not equal nor they are supposed to compete 1on1 with freeps, so a 10vs10 is a bad idea imo- Also the biggest problem I see is that there are not enough high ranked creeps to do a proper raid

If the hours are right Thechupacabra will be there to eat freep goats.
    And ill pass the word to kinnies, maybe we roll some brand new freepy reavers and rank them to R3 by then so we have some meat to take the pounding :P. And of course we will try to bring as many freeps to.

This is a nice idea, as long as its not another zerg fest; from either side.

It will most likely turn into a zerg fest but a good idea none the less. Doh team will be there if our raid planner will be empty

Well I don't feel like being pew-pew'd from a bugged pillar so count me out

But I also came to have fun with people and after looking around the server it's not the most populated.

Also I say a moors event because everyone can join in either freeps or creeps ( reaver ftp ).

What do people think to this?

Thore

Any Plans now or did you give up on it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    Any Plans now or did you give up on it ?
    Actually been offline for a few days because I'm ill atm should be better in a few days so I'll keep thinking cap on about it.

Actually been offline for a few days because I'm ill atm should be better in a few days so I'll keep thinking cap on about it.
    best wishes to you then.

Im wondering how this will turn out