We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 100
  1. #1

    Exclamation Kalioth Returns!!!

    That's right I'm back and bringing a end to the boring pvmp once again! I will be reforming The Shadow Society!!! only elite pvpers will be able to join and we will be taking on anyone or anything that steps in our path!








    We walk alone
    In the unknown
    We live to win another victory
    We are the young
    Dying sons
    We live to change the face of history so be afraid
    It's the price we pay
    The only easy day was yesterday
    So hear our voice,
    We have a choice,
    It's time to face it
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b010000103134/signature.png]Meverdiel[/charsig]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    611

    Re: Kalioth Returns!!!

    I think I'll come back for this............

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    SWTOR
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Kalioth Returns!!!

    Waiting for me to put "retired" in my signature before coming back is cheating.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    403

    Re: Kalioth Returns!!!

    WHAAAAAAAAT

    YEeE

    good luck lol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Jonesboro, GA
    Posts
    255

    Re: Kalioth Returns!!!

    "Elite" is clearly subjective in this context...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000068d0f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    4,457

    Re: Kalioth Returns!!!

    Who are you again? Oh yeah this guy

    Are you sure the leader of Shadow Society will even recruit you? BTW, all the elite PvPers are PvPing in another game, fool, kinda makes your return quite convenient as well as pointless, grimas return next?
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Jan 03 2012 at 10:52 AM.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

    [center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    641

    Re: Kalioth Returns!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fabreth View Post
    We walk alone
    In the unknown
    We live to win another victory
    We are the young
    Dying sons
    We live to change the face of history so be afraid
    It's the price we pay
    The only easy day was yesterday
    So hear our voice,
    We have a choice,
    It's time to face it
    [SIZE=3][B][CENTER][COLOR="#FFFF00"]Yohindernoobs
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere
    Zrod[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    475

    Re: Kalioth Returns!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    BTW, all the elite PvPers are PvPing in another game, fool, kinda makes your return quite convenient as well as pointless, grimas return next?
    Really? Pretty sure I've seen the vast majority of them out the last few days. Been a lot of action. Strangly enough, the absence of DD and friends waiting all night for someone to fight them at the TA south entrance hasn't affected the pvp nearly as much as I had imagined.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    4,457

    Re: Kalioth Returns!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 22Acacia View Post
    Really? Pretty sure I've seen the vast majority of them out the last few days. Been a lot of action. Strangly enough, the absence of DD and friends waiting all night for someone to fight them at the TA south entrance hasn't affected the pvp nearly as much as I had imagined.
    I've seen it too......"Hey guys, lets flip the map red then go back freep and flip it blue!!!" Now THATS quality PvP!!!

    What makes you think I was referring to anyone in TBB? You miss us!!!!! Or you assume too much.

    http://www.youtube.com/TheRippleGaming

    Nice cameo appearance, Milt.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

    [center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Jonesboro, GA
    Posts
    255

    Re: Kalioth Returns!!!

    And here I am spending my lunch break looking for this elite bunch and all I got was a Relic buff and a blue TA. :-/
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000068d0f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    475

    Exclamation Re: Kalioth Returns!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    I've seen it too......"Hey guys, lets flip the map red then go back freep and flip it blue!!!" Now THATS quality PvP!!!

    What makes you think I was referring to anyone in TBB? You miss us!!!!! Or you assume too much.

    http://www.youtube.com/TheRippleGaming

    Nice cameo appearance, Milt.
    That was so riveting I almost got killed afk by Folks while watching it.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    641

    Re: Kalioth Returns!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 22Acacia View Post
    Really? Pretty sure I've seen the vast majority of them out the last few days. Been a lot of action. Strangly enough, the absence of DD and friends waiting all night for someone to fight them at the TA south entrance hasn't affected the pvp nearly as much as I had imagined.
    Yeah, I've noticed that freep numbers have skyrocketted on the leaderboards too. Hope you're all having fun farming noobs all day for points!
    [SIZE=3][B][CENTER][COLOR="#FFFF00"]Yohindernoobs
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere
    Zrod[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    4,457

    Re: Kalioth Returns!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by hemenway90 View Post
    Yeah, I've noticed that freep numbers have skyrocketted on the leaderboards too. Hope you're all having fun farming noobs all day for points!
    Well, for some that IS great PvP. I hear a certain famed (infamous) Freep RL has leveled his Mini to 75, someone owes me 100 bucks.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

    [center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Jonesboro, GA
    Posts
    255

    Re: Kalioth Returns!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    Well, for some that IS great PvP. I hear a certain famed (infamous) Freep RL has leveled his Mini to 75, someone owes me 100 bucks.
    Kalioth has a mini? *GASP* That means you're screwed no matter what side you are on!!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000068d0f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    641

    Re: Kalioth Returns!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    Well, for some that IS great PvP. I hear a certain famed (infamous) Freep RL has leveled his Mini to 75, someone owes me 100 bucks.
    Wait, so unless you're gaining the maximum amount of points, it's not fun? That's what I've always done wrong I guess.
    [SIZE=3][B][CENTER][COLOR="#FFFF00"]Yohindernoobs
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere
    Zrod[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    475

    Re: Kalioth Returns!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    Well, for some that IS great PvP. I hear a certain famed (infamous) Freep RL has leveled his Mini to 75, someone owes me 100 bucks.
    The answer for you and the BB is simple. Go to whatever game meets your standard and never, ever come back (or come back, whatever - just spare us the 'we left' victory speech). I absolutely promise no one is going to beg you to come back. And again, the action has been quite good for some time now. I saw what time you came in to sample it today. I'm sure it may have been different for you had all your heals and pals been there for you to urge you to stay at TA.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    641

    Re: Kalioth Returns!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 22Acacia View Post
    I like being able to farm easy points with the blade gone.
    Last edited by hemenway90; Jan 04 2012 at 09:10 AM.
    [SIZE=3][B][CENTER][COLOR="#FFFF00"]Yohindernoobs
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere
    Zrod[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    641

    Re: Kalioth Returns!!!

    For a tribe so full of fail, people seem to have pretty strong feelings about it.
    [SIZE=3][B][CENTER][COLOR="#FFFF00"]Yohindernoobs
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere
    Zrod[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11

    Re: Kalioth Returns!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    Are you sure the leader of Shadow Society will even recruit you?
    Nope I won't, it's mine. He'll have to think of another tribe name that is more awesome, which is damn near impossible.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000f59d9/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  20. #20

    Re: Kalioth Returns!!!

    [img]http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w413/logan1013/game-of-thrones-the-north-remembers_zpsa128a9a7.jpg[/img]

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    4,457

    Re: Kalioth Returns!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 22Acacia View Post
    The answer for you and the BB is simple. Go to whatever game meets your standard and never, ever come back (or come back, whatever - just spare us the 'we left' victory speech). I absolutely promise no one is going to beg you to come back. And again, the action has been quite good for some time now. I saw what time you came in to sample it today. I'm sure it may have been different for you had all your heals and pals been there for you to urge you to stay at TA.
    Wut? I haz made a speech? Why didn't you say hi to my Burg if you knew I was on!! ./pout

    I guess Grams 1 shots needed to be protected after TA fell.

    Good PvP is always subjective, I'm sure some feel that farming noobs is good "action". kalioth will sort it all out.
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Jan 04 2012 at 10:49 AM.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

    [center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    SWTOR
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Kalioth Returns!!!

    People that aren't Kalioth don't deserve to be discussed, stay on track.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    611

    Re: Kalioth Returns!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by OGsam View Post
    People that aren't Kalioth don't deserve to be discussed, stay on track.
    I agree.

    Let us rejoice that he has returned! We've already wrote poems and told stories of his impact here and sudden disappearance...now it's time to write about his return! Huzzah!

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    611

    Re: Kalioth Returns!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by avrilo View Post
    And oh yeah, go away.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    SWTOR
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Kalioth Returns!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cronk5 View Post
    And oh yeah, go away.
    Shift+6...

 

 
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload