We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

In game resolutions

So some of us have new years resolutions, To better or change ourselves.

Lets take a moment to put em up, For record keeping reasons of course....... (>**)>

My new years resolution in game is A bit different then last year.

I would deff say I want to hit 75, And Get the title World renown.

And above all other things, Im still tryin to pay someone off to teach me the rest of the insturments i dont know, Namely The harp, Bagpipes, Flute, And Pigborn! (when we can learn it of course)

And last but not least, I want to help earn UNwelcome matts for every member in our kin who has mirkwood.
    [RIGHT]Founder & Leader Massive Dynamics 2011 - 2013
    Founder & Leader Global Dynamics 2012 - current
    Co Founder We Eat Your Babies 2012
    Fulksayyan - Haggenrat - Harksayyan - Canthrondell[/RIGHT]

Re: In game resolutions

My in game resolution?

1900 x 1080.

lol *(moor words, grumble growl, rawr)
    [RIGHT]Founder & Leader Massive Dynamics 2011 - 2013
    Founder & Leader Global Dynamics 2012 - current
    Co Founder We Eat Your Babies 2012
    Fulksayyan - Haggenrat - Harksayyan - Canthrondell[/RIGHT]

Quote Originally Posted by Acidiun View Post
    My in game resolution?

1900 x 1080.

thats a very odd resolution. do you mean 1920 x 1080?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0100002e1bb7/signature.png]Cokaine[/charsig]

Mine is 1920 x 1080 and I use Eclipse UI cause the vanilla UI is terribad at the high resolutions.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000090b70/signature.png]Turbeinpointz[/charsig]
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." ~ Jim Elliot

I want to get my burglar to level 75 and play with Niben in the moors and pwn hard and eat bacon nonstop while doing it also I will become the best rune-keeper on the server everrr and i will do this successfully in pvp and maybe pve but bacon will sure help with these goals if I did not mention that and boy is this a run-on sentence.
    First Marshal Aenise - Level 105 Burglar
    Zepph - 105 Hunter
    R.I.P. Dwarrowdelf. Currently on Landroval
    Check out my PvMP videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZV...fuVom6u7V9nDtw

Goal #1 is to get all of the Festival Maps as they come available. Just got the new ones and put them in my house but I still need to take all my toons there and pick them up so they get credit.

Goal #2 is to start working on crafting again. Get my remaining toons maxed out on the new tier and start making guild doo dads again so I can craft up armor for whoever I decide to level up to 75 next. I have 9 toons that I play. 5 have the 4/6Draigoch armor set but now that they've changed from s4m's to Medallions or Seals I'm just not interested in the grind to get armor for the others. I will probably go with crafted for the remaining 4. The remaining 4 toons don't get as much play time anyway so I think that will work well for them. Provided I get all the components I'm going to need.

Goal #3 is level my remaining level 65's to 75.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000003639c/signature.png]Lizzibeth[/charsig]