We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    6 Long street, Blinslade, Bree-land Homesteads

Thumbs up Looking for a kinship that focuses on instances, skirms and raids.

I am a lvl 53 champion and I would like to start learning and participating in regular skirms and raids. lotro is the first mmo that I have ever played so I do not have much experience. I have been doing my home work on line thou, and think I am ready to get started.

6 Long street, Blinslade, Bree-land Homesteads

Thumbs down Re: Looking for a kinship that focuses on instances, skirms and raids.

No luck yet finding a kin, every one i join has less then 25 or so players and not more then 4 or so lvl 50 or higher.. So im still looking... Ive launched a few raids already, some successful, some not so much... But would like to get with some same folks, so we learn each others playing styles and know what to expect from each other

Re: Looking for a kinship that focuses on instances, skirms and raids.

If you really want to run raids regularly, your best bet is to get to the level cap first, and then join one of the big raiding kins on this server. There aren't a whole lot of kins that run raids at level 53 these days. You can probably find a PUG on the GLFF channel for Grand Stairs or some Moria instances once you get above 55....but most of the action is at level 75.
    Freeps @ Dwarrowdelf: r10 Mini
    Creeps @ Dwarrowdelf: r11 Reaver, r10 Warg, r9 Defiler, r9 Spider, r8 WL, r8 BA