We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: What are your stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Cardal View Post
    i usually throw out my power return coda right at the beginning so i have 20s to dish out some nice heals, then il follow with the coda ever 20 seconds, I usually never run out of power, unless the tank is getting hit hard, in which case I pray that our loremaster is watching lol
    The problem with this is that in the current bugged state all of those Codas are killing your Anthem of Prowess and War. You are losing a lot of group DPS. I went from being very aggressive to conservative with Anthems as a result of the bug. I hope Orion gets it fixed with the next patch. I'm going to be very pissed if not.
    Adaaon (Minstrel), Gwydionn (Hunter), Tarrann (Burglar)
    [url]http://thenoldor.guildlaunch.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by bastiat1 View Post
    The problem with this is that in the current bugged state all of those Codas are killing your Anthem of Prowess and War. You are losing a lot of group DPS. I went from being very aggressive to conservative with Anthems as a result of the bug. I hope Orion gets it fixed with the next patch. I'm going to be very pissed if not.
    The bug is the wiping of other Mini's ballads and anthems, not the wiping of your anthems. That part is wai unfortunately. Anthems will not persist for your fellowship after the coda is played.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000c08ff/signature.png]Winterfell[/charsig]

For My BW Brethren or Those Who Love Stick Figures [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=322130] 3 Years of Stick Art [/url]
    R.I.P NIDOR (1970-2012): You shall be missed but never forgotten, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Solador View Post
    my more balanced build with some vitality also. can get up to 2300 will but then il drop my vitality to around 800.

That is actually quite impressive. Are you using weird relics or something? Your morale seems lower than I'd imagine it to be @ 1,000 Vit.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000008bdab/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Moors Build: (no self buffs)

Morale: 8470
    Power: 7522
    ICPR: 1122
    Armour: 5148

Vit: 1104
    Will: 1447

Crit: 4138
    Finesse: 3379
    Tactical Mastery: 17054

Physical Mitigation: 4223
    Tactical Mitigation: 5738
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000c08ff/signature.png]Winterfell[/charsig]

For My BW Brethren or Those Who Love Stick Figures [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=322130] 3 Years of Stick Art [/url]
    R.I.P NIDOR (1970-2012): You shall be missed but never forgotten, thank you.

My stats unbuffed:-

Morale : 3804
    Power : 6034
    ICPR : 1808

Tact Mast : 16806
    Out Heal : +36.4%

Bolster Max : 1523

I've never set foot in a Raid or even a six-char Instance at 75, so all my gear is what I could scrape together running three-char stuff:-

Dirge-Singer's Jacket, Leggings, Boots and Bracers
    Hat and Shoulder Pads of Resolve
    Teal Crafted Jewellery
    Shield of Stamina
    Fur-Lined Woolen Cloak
    Legendaries traited for +Healing and ICPR.

The main thing I've noticed is that I have a lot more ICPR than most of the stats posted, which surprised me a lot as I don't feel I have very good regen at all. Some fights I can cheerfully heal through while keeping four Anthems permanently up, but others I run out fairly quickly just keeping up Anthem of the Third Age and doing the minimum healing necessary.

Currently my Bolster Courage maxes out at 1523, for 219 Power (unbuffed, out of combat). Is that good for a non-Raider who just runs three-char stuff?

I've also traited mostly into Protector of Song to make the most of the Anthems, as I used to play a Bard in EverQuest and love the idea of twisting buffs again 8-) The only blue I've taken are Subtle Movements and Improved Raise the Spirit.

Changes since I started this thread below. Basically, I've taken morale and mitigations up a bunch, at some cost to power and big cost to resistance (which doesn't seem very relevant in Orthanc). Healing output is down by a fractional percentage point (due to the drop in crit chance).

Quote Originally Posted by CurtMonash View Post
    6,039 Morale (clarinet)/6,327 Morale ("of Harmony" instrument) Now 6,823 (clarinet)
    6,730 Power (clarinet)/6,425 Power ("of Harmony" instrument) Now 6,518 (clarinet)
    1,859 ICPR Now 1,842
    20,692 Tactical Mastery Now 20,860
    4,592 Crit Now 4,462
    688 Crit Avoidance Now 600
    7,853 Resistance Now 6,047
    4,164 Armor Now 4,903
    3,367 Physical Mit Now 4,303
    4,079 Tactical Mit Now 4,733

2140 Bolster (toolbar max) Now 2143
    1070 Inspire (ditto) Now 1072
    1547 CoS (ditto) Now 1549

* Virtues: Wisdom, Valour, Zeal, Confidence, Innocence -- people might frown at several of those I've changed these quite a bit
    * I've gone for True relics across the board (which give a lot of ICPR)
    * My cloak is the Calhineb-Clog. Now the Wyrmscale Protector's.
    * My shield is Galuthan (so I also have a high block score -- 1904) I swapped the Mender's Guard back in; when I die, it's rarely from blockable stuff.

Otherwise I'm wearing 5 Dragioch armor pieces, 1 Orthanc armor piece, 2 skirmish raid drop items, 2 rep items, 3 crafted Theodred items, and the Hyrde-Are quest reward earring. I've added a couple of Orthanc bracelets and a (rep) Ring of the Stag. Also, it turned out that the crafted Theodred morale earring is strictly better than the Hyrde-Are.
    Last edited by CurtMonash; Jan 20 2012 at 08:15 AM.

http://my.lotro.com/home/character/2...4687610493654/

heres my link to my character.

oh and tac mastery is at 19,983
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000067ad6/signature.png]Tacito[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Callia_EU View Post
    Dirge-Singer's Jacket, Leggings, Boots and Bracers
    Hat and Shoulder Pads of Resolve
    Teal Crafted Jewellery
    Shield of Stamina
    Fur-Lined Woolen Cloak
    A few ideas:

1. Crafted rings are deplorable. However, the Galtrev reputation rings are really nice.
    2. The purple stuff that falls in Orthanc is NOT Bind on Acquire. Hence it finds its way to the auction house. In particular, there are a lot of interesting cloaks. That said ...
    3. ... the Mender's Guard shield and Storyteller's Cloak, both rep items, are really nice. Ditto the Gleaming Westfold shield.

If I couldn't have any raid, 3-man, or 6-man drops, I might go with something like

A. Storyteller's Cloak (rep)
    B. Mix of Dragioch and crafted armor.
    C. Glimmering Stone Earring (rep) + crafted earring.
    D. Bracelet of Dawning Light (rep) + crafted bracelet.
    E. Two rep rings (Stag and I think the other one is Boar)
    F. Crafted Necklace
    G. One or both of two rep shields.

Even with access to raid/Foundry gear, I'm currently using from that list:

B. All the non-raid Dragioch pieces.
    C. Both the earrings I mentioned
    E. Ring of the Stag
    F. Crafted Necklace
    G. Rep shield

The exceptions are:

A. Dragioch cloak
    B. Dragioch/Orthanc-DPS hat/shoulders
    D. One each of the Foundry and Lightning Wing bracelets.
    E. Maia's Band that I'd like to upgrade to Brown Wizard's Band
    G. Raid drop shield that is slightly INFERIOR to one of the two rep shields.

The Seregchor bracelet from the Foundry is awesome. If you can join some PUGs for that, you might want to. Just make sure somebody explains the fights to you, specifically how one can die in them.

Edit: Actually, 3804 Morale seems low for the Foundry. Losing 2-3,000 morale is really easy there. If you do run it, make sure a captain is along too.
    Last edited by CurtMonash; Jan 22 2012 at 03:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CurtMonash View Post
    A few ideas:

1. Crafted rings are deplorable. However, the Galtrev reputation rings are really nice.
    2. The purple stuff that falls in Orthanc is NOT Bind on Acquire. Hence it finds its way to the auction house. In particular, there are a lot of interesting cloaks. That said ...
    3. ... the Mender's Guard shield and Storyteller's Cloak, both rep items, are really nice. Ditto the Gleaming Westfold shield.

If I couldn't have any raid, 3-man, or 6-man drops, I might go with something like

A. Storyteller's Cloak (rep)
    B. Mix of Dragioch and crafted armor.
    C. Glimmering Stone Earring (rep) + crafted earring.
    D. Bracelet of Dawning Light (rep) + crafted bracelet.
    E. Two rep rings (Stag and I think the other one is Boar)
    F. Crafted Necklace
    G. One or both of two rep shields.
    That's amazingly helpful, thanks! 8-)

Edit:

Ok, using CurtMonash's wonderful help, and a couple of other tweaks, and still not setting foot in anything tougher than a three-char, I'm now at:-

Morale : 3766
    Power : 7306
    ICPR : 1737 (lost a bit of this, but not too drastic, and I'll claw some back)

Will : 1728

Tact Mast : 21976
    Out Heal : 43.4%

Bolster max : 2051 (HUGE +30% upgrade! Does 2282 in battle now 8-) )

I still need a few days of Tasks to get a Rep upgrade, and another 20-ish Isengard Instance runs to get the teal Necklace, which combined will take me to 1828 Will and heading for 24k Tactical Mastery 8-)

Thanks for the help, most appreciated!
    Last edited by Callia_EU; Jan 23 2012 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Updated stats

Becuase of the insane power pool , high icpr builds are just not a effecient return of power. If you are around 1.2k thats probably fine, better to up your power pool and restore your own power now.

Your morale is a little too low, look at some runes that might change that. If you ever do get into even Skirm Raiding, your going to get knocked out on every squall down the road. I know in landscape you can pretty much perma kite around , restore your own morale, but if your healing in a raid, you wont have the luxary. Honestly skirm raiding is fairly fun and a GREAT stepping stone to harder stuff. ITs not that difficult as everyone has run them a bunch of times now, are well geared. You get a chance at a symbol, chance at teal slot gears and some seals , relics and such. Its a little choatic, but a good practice place, as its more forgiven then a raid cluster.

Its better to have 6k morale and 6.5 k power then to have 3k morale and 7.5k power. Try to balance it a bit more. Im about 7k morale and 8k power when Im in my raid mode. I can get to about 9k morale and 6.5k power.. but I dont use my mini in the moors, hes a heal bot and now a buff bot =P. So i just carry the morale junk with me, dont really use it much, except swap out in a few instanced that may require such.

Im using 5 pieces of draigoch, the draigoch will cape, and mostly teal stuff from skirm raids. Im about 42.5% outgoing with 1650 will or something now. Honestly I dont keep much stock in it anymore. I can go up and down in alot of areas and just keep stuff around to do so when I need to. I have ONE slot that I cant seem to upgrade, Ive run the moria skirm raids like 50 times with my mini AND either stupid earings wont drop, or I lose them. !!!! ITs so sad as both my rk and lm have one each and I barely use them in skirm raiding!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000001f0d6/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    75's: Mevelvith (HNT), Carfail (LM), Anglegas (CHN), Silverwinds (RK), Prada (Burg)
    SeaofStars(WD) Upnext: 12 CPT Lanmoir

Quote Originally Posted by Callia_EU View Post
    That's amazingly helpful, thanks! 8-)

Edit:

Ok, using CurtMonash's wonderful help, and a couple of other tweaks, and still not setting foot in anything tougher than a three-char, I'm now at:-

Morale : 3766
    Power : 7306
    ICPR : 1737 (lost a bit of this, but not too drastic, and I'll claw some back)

Will : 1728

Tact Mast : 21976
    Out Heal : 43.4%

Bolster max : 2051 (HUGE +30% upgrade! Does 2282 in battle now 8-) )

I still need a few days of Tasks to get a Rep upgrade, and another 20-ish Isengard Instance runs to get the teal Necklace, which combined will take me to 1828 Will and heading for 24k Tactical Mastery 8-)

Thanks for the help, most appreciated!
    Most welcome!!

In some ways, you've outdone me. For example, right now my Will is 1501 and my Tactical Mastery is 20,960; I boosted other stats rather than chasing those diminishing returns further.

Your morale is indeed scary low. I get a ton of morale from a Glimmering Stone Earring, a crafted morale earring, and a crafted morale necklace, as well as the Valour and Zeal traits. I get less morale from relics than some folks -- only 360 total -- because I'm an ICPR extremist. (Currently 1842). Shields, rings, and so on can give morale as well. The Rider's Silken Shirt gives over 300 morale; I don't wear that any more, but I also have a cloak that adds 689 to morale, so I can afford to have some non-morale pieces.

As long as your morale is low, I'd recommend using an Of Harmony instrument rather than a clarinet -- that moves almost 300 points from the Power column over to Morale.

I'm guessing that you have a lot of Will/Fate items. Unfortunately, Fate isn't as good as it was, its ICPR contribution notwithstanding. My Fate is 460, a lot lower than it used to be, and the piece of gear I most want to replace is one that has +92 Fate.

Ok, so ICPR isn't that useful (I said in my first post it didn't feel great 8-) ), and I need more Morale... 8-)

Tweaked stuff again, and managed to come up with what I hope is now a decent all-round spec, without losing any healing output:-

For the following, 'out of combat' means with Tale of Warding and Heroism up, as I'll always have it up, and 'in combat' means with the four Anthems I usually keep up running. No buffs from anyone else.

Morale : 6088 (6088 out of combat, 6315 in combat)
    Power : 6983 (7238 ooc, 7238 ic)
    ICPR : 1342 (1398 ooc, 1398 ic)
    Armour : 3935 (5960 ooc, 6410 ic)
    Vitality : 464 (464 ooc, 539 ic)
    Will : 1529 (1614 ooc, 1614 ic)
    Fate : 500 (585 ooc, 585 ic)
    Crit Hit : 3533 (3682 ooc, 3682 ic)
    Tact Mast : 21350 (22200 ooc, 22200 ic)
    Crit Avoid : 1120 (1120 ooc, 1120 ic)
    Resistance : 7711 (7881 ooc, 8031 ic)
    Physical Mit : 3137 (3542 ooc, 3782 ic)
    Tact Mit : 2643 (3048 ooc, 3438 ic)

Bolster Courage Max : 2041 (2054 ooc, 2286 ic)

Effectively I dropped 400 ICPR for 2300 Morale, while keeping everything else more or less the same.

In tougher fights where I can only keep a couple of Anthems going, I only lose 450 Armour from the in-combat list above.

Again, no gear gained from anything past a 3-char instance (or bought of the AH), just stuff I could scrape together myself.

I have one upgrade left to get, the Ancient Jade and Sapphire Necklace, which will give me:-

+27 Will
    +118 Morale
    -18 Fate
    +340 Tact Mast
    +230 Crit

After that, I think I'm pretty much done 8-)

Such a useful thread, I wouldn't have thought of doing half these tweaks on my own 8-)

The importance of ICPR depends heavily on the length of time you're in combat.

Keeping 4 Anthems and a Tale up probably consumes (well) over 1000 power/minute. So what you have to actually heal with is your excess ICPR, power pots, your original power pool, what your loremaster gives you (but whatever you get from your loremaster doesn't go to somebody else), what skirmish pets give you (if you're skirmishing), and what you get from Anthem of Composure/Coda (but if you get that payout more often than Cry of the Chorus comes around it costs you a fair amount of healing time).

As I said, I'm an extremist about ICPR. Better healers than I get by with a lot less ICPR.

Quote Originally Posted by Solador View Post
    my more balanced build with some vitality also. can get up to 2300 will but then il drop my vitality to around 800.

I really like that skin ! Wich one is it ? And is that athem thing in the right corner also with that skin or is that standard ? My mini is only lvl13 now i started one this evening
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000001f4bdf/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

THE Interface is here: http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...fo594-1.0.html

Heres screenshot of how far i can push my tact mastery / will / crit etc ... tho my morale drops to 7k with buffs as u can see. So not viable setup or even usefull as mastery caps at around 27.5k . Prolly can get it even more higher tho i dont have pieces from orthanc t2.

Milana Rank 12 Minstrel , Carmo rank 10 Burglar

Milana, are you using old gems (as adamant of dreams etc) with +1200 tactical mastery?
    Konko ~ Minstrel ~ Hobbit ~ Fornost [RU]

My beast mode raiding build for Tower of Orthanc. Fully buffed I hit 11k morale and right about 49% ish outgoing healing. Also tool-tipped a few pieces that I can switch to if I really really need to hit 50% outgoing healing for some reason, usually I only do this when I am solo healing acid challenge (can hit 2-2.5k hps even if kiting adds), otherwise its just not necessary.

Now time to start grinding the new stuff...

Only question now is, bagpipes or pibgorn. Thoughts?
    Last edited by swordmonkey; Mar 17 2012 at 01:55 AM.
    -Findaratos mini ~ Shock and Awe
    -Fingolfinfelagund champ ​~ Professional Awesome

@swordmonkey = Solo healing acid challenge? Very nice. Been thinking about trying that. What shield are you using? I use the skald's most of the time but carry the tempered round combat shield of the bard for a bit more will/fate when needed - it's an overall slight upgrade over your fornost healer's shield.

Is anyone working the new 3 piece rep sets into their builds?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000a740c/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by swordmonkey View Post
    My beast mode raiding build for Tower of Orthanc. Fully buffed I hit 11k morale and right about 49% ish outgoing healing. Also tool-tipped a few pieces that I can switch to if I really really need to hit 50% outgoing healing for some reason, usually I only do this when I am solo healing acid challenge (can hit 2-2.5k hps even if kiting adds), otherwise its just not necessary.

Now time to start grinding the new stuff...

Only question now is, bagpipes or pibgorn. Thoughts?
    Mind a question? If your unbuffed morale is around 8k, how can you reach 11k in raids? Is it possible to get 3k off buffs?

I guess getting 220 morale off 73 vit food, around other 200s from some morale in DP buff, around 800 morale from motivation, 215 morale off vit song, 225 off IDOME and around 800 more from the banner... that´s around 2,4k extra morale. Where do you get the other 600 morale?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000185a83/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Also featuring: Saril, lvl 75 Human Loremaster, Dirgations lvl 75 Human Champion.
    Phoenix Legion kin, Laurelin Server.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradegor View Post
    Mind a question? If your unbuffed morale is around 8k, how can you reach 11k in raids? Is it possible to get 3k off buffs?

I guess getting 220 morale off 73 vit food, around other 200s from some morale in DP buff, around 800 morale from motivation, 215 morale off vit song, 225 off IDOME and around 800 more from the banner... that´s around 2,4k extra morale. Where do you get the other 600 morale?
    Most definitely. Hope token is 5%. Remember that the motivation and hope token morale percentages take your morale with all those vit and dp buffs iirc so motivate is closer to 1k, add in 500+ from hope token and you hit 11k. Also you can throw in the man morale buff for giggles though you don't need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Corienne View Post
    @swordmonkey = Solo healing acid challenge? Very nice. Been thinking about trying that. What shield are you using? I use the skald's most of the time but carry the tempered round combat shield of the bard for a bit more will/fate when needed - it's an overall slight upgrade over your fornost healer's shield.

Is anyone working the new 3 piece rep sets into their builds?
    Use this one for now

http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Armour:Urdhas-targed

Haven't really found a shield that has as much morale, though I will take a look at the ones form the new area.

Will probably put the new ring in from the new area, but yeah taking my time with getting the new rep done *yawn*.

Quote Originally Posted by swordmonkey View Post
    Most definitely. Hope token is 5%. Remember that the motivation and hope token morale percentages take your morale with all those vit and dp buffs iirc so motivate is closer to 1k, add in 500+ from hope token and you hit 11k. Also you can throw in the man morale buff for giggles though you don't need it.
    Ahh damm i knew i forgot something It was the hope. Thanks!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000185a83/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Also featuring: Saril, lvl 75 Human Loremaster, Dirgations lvl 75 Human Champion.
    Phoenix Legion kin, Laurelin Server.

Current Moors set up unbuffed (only 2 pieces of the new armor so far). I broke up my Orthanc DPS set since it doesn't work anyway.

A little low on the morale, but I don't mind the build.

PVE setup and PVP (only got 2 pieces of etten set yet)

Havent done saruman yet, so no ToO chest piece, waiting for door to get unlocked so i can kill him
    ToO Thelin: Hat\Shoulder\gloves
    Pvp Harmonius: Leggings\Boots
    Draigoch: Chest

Jewellery:
    Earrings: 2x [Exquisite Great River Earring of Will]
    Necklace: [Ancient Jade and Pearl Necklace]
    Wrists: [Root Poisoner's Bracelet] [Aelechor]
    Rings: [Rhudauran Plague Doctor's Ring][Nírgor]
    Pocket: [Gold-inlaid Flask]
    Commander Emaldiom [EN] Eldar - Challenger of Saruman

4 Piece Orthanc Healing armor, 1 Draig Armor (chest), and 1 Crafted Armor (hat).

Still have not cleared Lightening mainly b/c I have not run it yet. lol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000000fe35/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast