We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Spamming

Spamming

I know that people have said that MD spams recruit messages in bree and such, and tonight i found that true. Please inspect the recruiter before blaming the kinship
    Last edited by Isdring; Dec 28 2011 at 10:52 PM.

Re: Spamming

Lol it was funnier then hell, never thought id see the day when other ppl recruited for us!

Ermm.. and how you backing up this claim? Given I have been talking to Gormard many times when been spammed by MD advertisements and they defiantly didn't have his name attached to them even have known him in the same region I was. I admit I don't know the people who recruit for you and I didn't think to check what kin their in, and not sure how to short of adding to a friend list which I really don;t have room for. But I know for fact of being there and talking to him as well that there is a hell lot of this spamming going on and he wasn't involved. And the spamming isn;t just in one region it seems like every region i been to from even dunland to winterhome, bree, shire, and ered luin are obvious places. I can;t seem to get away from MD advertising. Different people doing it yeh otherwise I don;t see how I could gone from being spammed every 5 minutes in bree in bright green to being hit with it when I went to ered luin in plain white, and rainbow in winterfest different people are posting them but no less frustrating and annoying.

Generally I can ignore the ads, I'm happy in my kin I don't want nor need any massive spamming kin. It;s gotten to be to much with this though and getting on my nerves. Course not that anyone probably gives a damn how one person feels about it. And I am probably wasting my time posting in here.

Thumbs up Re: Spamming LOL

The only thing I have to add to this post is:

1: The only person I have seen spam in Bree for recruits is Fulk (This I remember because I see him posting his kinship name in color [its very annoying too])

2: If anyone from other kins is posting for MD, I'm pretty sure they are mocking MD and its recruiters.

3: Why is it that the only people I see from MD is a bunch of low levels? I wonder, is it because they spam recruit in low level areas? Or are they blaming this on Knights Who Say Ni and Knights of MiddleEarth as well?

To Nerglor, post a screenshot, right now all I see is a MD member/officer pinning their spam posts on someone else. Thank you for posting this, I have finally let out how I feel about the annoyance I see in Bree.

To Fulk, come on, I know you spam in Bree, you know you spam in Bree and so does the rest of the server.... At least the few that still have not blocked the filter because of your recruitment.

I don't believe it at all, MD just wants to blame all the hate and something about being a Yankees fan on someone else. Try posting an actual screenshot or some for of proof before you go blaming others for those brightly colored messages that make your eyes bleed. Also why is it only called spamming when others do it but called "recruitment" when you do it? Both Phire and Gormard are close friends in game and I don't see either doing that, plus Phire logged off early last night due to MD spam giving her a headache.

Do you have proof of us spamming? The person who uses the green recruits every 10-15m which is not spamming, yes we have alot of low lvls because most of the highers lvls are already in a kin :P Just because we are a large kin and recruit in a different way does not give reason to hate us. And if there is spamming freaken tell me and ill stop it. Fulksayyan chatlogs almost everything so ill ask him to post his chatlog of the fake recruiters who spam just so people ignore us

Wait you actually have the power to stop the MD messages, because those are every 5 minutes, then you might get 2 in Bree spamming every 5, Normally when Aurenrose is in Bree spamming so is Fulk, why have 2 people spamming in the same region?

why two recruit in one area is past me, poor communication i guess, but yes i can stop this spamming i don't see. I hate that everyone loathes MD because of something i have never seen myself. Show me proof of the spam, who it is, if im online ill go to the region, and ill stop this. QQing wont stop it grow a pair and act. I think fulk let this pass for to long so ill do something about it, heck if you want ill even post the names off all my toons so you can get a hold of me.
    Last edited by Nerglor; Dec 28 2011 at 04:13 PM.

Last edited by woozeler; Dec 28 2011 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by woozeler View Post
    Ummm being a female it would be weird if I "grew a pair" then I think my bf might dump me.
    its a figure of speech, and if you dont have any proof then bugger off, im tired of all this silly children's games and my kin members have to suffer for it

Lol as nerg said, You show me or him proof that One of OUR Members is spamming recruiting then we will believe you. But considering were the larger kin I think the fact that people enjoy us is more then provable.

However, Lol we don't need Picture proof of anything 1) I said so, 2) Lol you have no backing or proof, At least I do.and 3) This post was simply a community announcement to watch out for the kin who is actually recruiting. I know it seems misplaced, but I wouldent belive it unless id have seen it myself

Massive Dynamics

Roster(lotro site)

Roster(Kin site)

as you can clearly see, Our recruiting shows results, we have more higher end players then most kins, and our average level is in the 45 to 50 range as of now. xD But thank you for Putting your foot in your mouth xD Always a good skill to have in lotro forums.

Unlike most kins, we believe to be truly great you cant just have end gamers, You have to create them!

P.s) For those who so lovingly remind everyone Im always recruiting, Bravo cpt. Obvious. Lol 13 months, You would think you'd get teh message im not going anywhere, But your more then free to ignore us.
    Last edited by Fulksayyan; Dec 28 2011 at 05:11 PM.

Also:

For the record:

Other kins recruiting for us or not, Mocking us or not, We will accept any help anyone is willing to offer to increase the size of our community

For this i would like to personnaly thank every player who has ever said our kin sucked, or has ever complained about our recruiting, because as you noticed, You complain more, OUR KIN GROWS!

You can complain, we encourage it.

We cannot grow as a kin without your help, and your complaints allow us to improve our internal structure to better suit those of our members.

Without you our growth would not be possible.

NOW:

Massive dynamics recruiters will never be anonymous, If they are, there not one of our members. plain and simple. It is against my kin rules for a recruiter to recruit anon. I am the only one you will ever encounter who may be anon while im recruiting. And its not because i work for another kin...........

Then:

IF you continue to have a problem you may: 1)ignore us, or 2) don't ignore us and ruin your own gaming experiance or 3) Dont ignore us, say something that breaks the TaC or CoC and get perma banned.

Thumbs down Re: Spamming

Quote Originally Posted by Nerglor View Post
    Do you have proof of us spamming? The person who uses the green recruits every 10-15m which is not spamming, yes we have alot of low lvls because most of the highers lvls are already in a kin :P Just because we are a large kin and recruit in a different way does not give reason to hate us. And if there is spamming freaken tell me and ill stop it. Fulksayyan chatlogs almost everything so ill ask him to post his chatlog of the fake recruiters who spam just so people ignore us
    We don't hate you or dislike you and your kin (at least I don't), but starting this post and saying those 2 are spamming for MD.. I just find that wrong.

Sure you are just posting to recruit, we all know your trying to recruit, doesn't bother us if you recruit 50,000 players, but seeing my whole chat box filled with the same repeating message every few minutes... well hope you get the picture.

Ps. You guys are asking for proof,

I didn't start this topic - I don't need proof
    I'm not pointing fingers - I don't need proof
    But there's always gossip and I guess this thread is just one of those things.

And it doesn't matter what I say to you, but I still find Massive Dynamics posts to be spam, not because MD is trying to recruit, but because I see the same message every few minutes and have to scroll up to read what one of my fellow kin mates or fellowship mates said. That is why just about every character I have started, eventually end up blocking that filter.

Have a good day everyone
    Last edited by kamikazein; Dec 28 2011 at 05:21 PM.

Recruiting rules of massive dynamics

To prevent further issues, since you feel that we violate your ability to play properly, and you refuse to ignore us. Here is the official Rules regarding recruiting in my kin.

Attn: Recruiters
    Frm: Fulksayyan
    Subj: Kin recruiting rules

Our kin can only grow by way of recruiting. Because we endeavor to Produce Large amounts of end game players And provide a community of all levels regardless of the experience, and grow a social community larger then any other group on server. We Must recruit.

This kin has grown tremendously, and because of our inactive boot policy it Shrinks tremendously as well.
    For every 10 players you recruit 5 will reach 50 and 2 will reach 75, so it is your goal To provide us with a never ending flow of new players, Old players, and In rare events Entire kins willing to merge.

You represent this kin in your recruiting so, Without further waste of your time these are your guidelines.

1) You Must make up your own message for recruiting. If you do so, please switch it up, people like variety, even if others cant distinguish it.
    2) Only post in each regional chat once every 10 to 15 minutes. (on average a new area revives a new group of players sufficient enough to Call for a new recruitment every 10 minutes.)
    3) Do not respond to trolls, or Complainers in any way, Let them be, They help your chances of recruiting, as there insults seem desperate when social players do research. Statistically you receive more recruits in an area someone trash talks your kin then an area they don't.
    4) Do not ignore anyone, They may change there mind about us months, or a year from now. It has happened.
    5) Answer all questions appropriately and timely
    6) Move around, do not stand in one region unless your the recruiting director, or myself.
    7) Report anyone who harasses you by tell.

Turnover is large in a large kin, some of you have seen the days when we boot 70+ toons for inactivity, and turn around and recruit 80 more in the same day. This happens. sometimes larger then others. Its your job to keep it moving

When someone leaves our kin:

1) send them a tell in game asking them politely if there were any issues, or problems. Do not respond negatively. and if they say were too large or uninviting, Offer to help them find another kin, in that case we refer to Protectors Of Middle Earth, with whom we have an official member trade alliance with
    2) if they don't respond, let them be
    3) If they get vulgar, Be nice, don't respond back, wish them happy hunting and move on.
    4) report the reason they left in officer chat or to an officer if your a kinsmen recruiter.

You have the power to help us improve our kin if you find out why they left. Most will never tell us why they leave, so it is your duty to try and find out so we can better improve ourselves.

Good luck
    ~Fulksayyan

Lol bork (moor words)

Re: Spamming LOL

Quote Originally Posted by kamikazein View Post

3: Why is it that the only people I see from MD is a bunch of low levels? I wonder, is it because they spam recruit in low level areas? Or are they blaming this on Knights Who Say Ni and Knights of MiddleEarth as well?
    Im not blaming an entire kin, just the two that i said

Re: Spamming LOL

Quote Originally Posted by kamikazein View Post

2: If anyone from other kins is posting for MD, I'm pretty sure they are mocking MD and its recruiters.
    and why in the world would you mock the recruitments, that would just make an #### out of yourself

There's only one real way to solve this dispute.

We must send the forces to the Other side of endor On patroll nerg.

wait what???

Omg, thats awesome toa