We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Great Barrow Instances

Since I've got to the level of which I can now do Great Barrow Instances I'm finding it hard to find a group either through LFF or the Instance Finder, now when I last played (7 months ago) it took 5 minutes to find a group at this time of day, sooo anyone got any idea why? Is it because this is a unpopular server or is it because most people are end game now?

Thanks

Re: Great Barrow Instances

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrupid View Post
    Since I've got to the level of which I can now do Great Barrow Instances
    Congrats!

I'm finding it hard to find a group either through LFF or the Instance Finder
    Because the IF (Instance Finder is flawed and does not allow you to choose which instance you would like to play, nor does it match you up properly for a tank/healer/dps combination. You are probably better off joining the globallff channel, by typing /joinchannel globallff and then use /1 to talk to people there.

(Why it's globallff and not glff as on others servers I don't know).

sooo anyone got any idea why? Is it because this is a unpopular server or is it because most people are end game now?
    Many people are focused on endgame and Rise of Isengard content, others are hanging around in 21st Hall in Moria but it is true that Withywindle have lost many players, and a seeming few amount of new ones are joining this server, for a number of reasons.
    [COLOR=#00ff00]The road to success is always under construction.[/COLOR]

Honestly I think withy was still in it's growth phase back then. And this doesn't apply to only withywindle, even other/bigger servers have maybe 3 or 4 runs a day. My guess is no one even bothers to do it anymore as the mark/medallion rewards are extremely high to get your armour (for some odd reason skirmishes/instances give way less of both of these).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

So many factors actually....from not many new guyz coming for a period to too many elves coming to ered luin. Or maybe people are not playing their low level alts now since thers so much to do. GB (low level) is really a meter to new players not the existing pool of players on a server. Try to join a kin or join globallff, u will make it. Or do as i did when i started lotro and had no kin: send a tell to people your level and ask nicely if they would join (many dont read lff/ooc).

Cheers
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003234c/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR=#006400][SIZE=3]Bla bla bla signature fail bla bla.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

add me to ur list pyroman
    am always up for a daily gb
    [url]www.sentinelsofhope.guildlaunch.com[/url]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/m9U3OIV.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks for all the replies