We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Less damage?

Less damage?

OK is it just me or am I doing way less damage since the last update? Not only that but now, my BA skills can be placed on cool-down by burgs? Not just one or two skills, but like 5 or 6 of them. Someone do something quick!

Re: Less damage?

Its not just the BA doing less damage as I find my warg is in a similiar position. I made a decision to retire my creeps until the next update...if the mitigation and other issues are fixed. Tonight was my last run for now. I'll be onmy Freep if anyone wants to chat. Cheers.
    Last edited by Killbashdie; Dec 20 2011 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tefa View Post
    OK is it just me or am I doing way less damage since the last update? Not only that but now, my BA skills can be placed on cool-down by burgs? Not just one or two skills, but like 5 or 6 of them. Someone do something quick!
    It's called Enrage, if we so wish to trait it. Disables some of your skills and increases incoming ranged damage by 5% for 30 seconds.
    Chaith - R11 Burglar - Gladden

Burgs can trait for enrage, which disables alot of BA skills, LMs can also use wind-lore to reduce your ranged damage by 50% and reduce your range on your well... range
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]