Hey guys! so I noticed trindal as of late has been an un-sung hero! =[ she hit commander a big milestone for all pvp players and us freeps were all far to busy thinking of our own renown than to take the time to put upa gratz thread! NOW having confided with trindal she said under no circumstance was I allowed to put up a gratz thread as it was too late... BUT I have been doing some brainstorming > and I thought ok so she said I couldn't put up gratz post but she never said I couldn't put up a thread to say a BIG thankyou to her for saving our sorry ***** from whatever god awful fate the creeps had in store for us :P
so guys this thread is devoted entirely to our beloved mini trindal, she is one of the few players that make up the heart and soul of the ettenmoors and always gives us a laugh in OOC come now and write an endearing message and show your appreciation for trindal! backbone of the free peoples!
I will start things off with my own message
thank you trindal for helping me out and tossing me heals and revives, thank you for always giving it 100% effort and 120% effort when your drinking wine :P
thank you trindal for making me laugh 60% of the time I see your name in OOC and the other 40% im often in agreement with what you say
thank you trindal for always being up for a friendly in game chat, you always do your best to give the best and some times most sarcastic advice possible :P
also I have been given a request by various wine making brands to deliver a thankyou on their behalf for keeping them in business during these hard and trying times! :P *hides*