We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Monster HUD morale and power bars

I've seen some vids on youtube that show mobs with floating morale and power bars over their heads rather than up the top of the screen as per the default UI. I assumed this was a skin or plugin but wasn't sure and wasn't sure which one. Seemed quite a handy modification - can anyone point me in the right direction for finding it please?

Re: Monster HUD morale and power bars

It is a setting in the options, probably under UI or Combat. It is called something like "show vitals of target" or "show selection vitals". I'll be able to check and get the exact location for you, but it is likely you'll have found it or someone else will have the details in this thread before I'm home to log in.

Edit: Almost forgot that the options window has a search function (very handy, that). Try going through the sections and putting the word vital in the search box. Worth a try.

Edit2: Ok, got it. It is under UI Settings and is called 'Selection Vital Display'. Check that box and I think you'll have what you want.
    Last edited by Thornglen; Dec 15 2011 at 09:03 PM.

Re: Monster HUD morale and power bars

Duh! I saw that and thought it meant the vitals that you usually have at the top of the screen. Thanks for pointing it out. *facepalm*