We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Your beautiful home

I'd like to drop by and visit some of the beautiful homes on Middle Earth. In fact,I'd like to be a home critic,and review all your lovely homes.

I'll start with The Shire.

Re: Your beautiful home

If you are on Silverlode, feel free to stop by my house. See my signature for the location.
    Silverlode refugee

Visitors are always welcome at my Hobbit Hole.

3 Harrow Rd.
    Pipedelf, Shire Homesteads
    Landroval

I leave all my doors open to strangers.

Home of Avathrabeth: 4 Haven Way, Eryn Lelryn Falathorn Homesteads, Silverlode.
    Home of Hildewyn: 4 Roaring Road, Skeggroff, Silverlode.

I have two homes:

One I use for mainly storage, that being my personal home. It is on the Imladris Server, Falathlorn Homesteads, Maidlanc, 9 Haven Way-Home to Kaelalas

And the one I moved into, my kinship house (I am the leader and founder of the kinship, so I had to buy it. decided to move in at the second floor. I put my favorite decorations there for the kin to use)
    Imladris Server, Falathlorn Homesteads, Maidlanc, 5 Waterbank Road-Home to The Northern Kingdom.

Feel free to add me as a friend, my in-game name is Kaelalas, and tell me what you think in-game. Or you can tell me here! :3

5 Brookbank Street, Elmnook Homesteads, The Shire is always open for visitors. It's also decked out for Yulefest.

If you make your way to Eldar my kin house is always open to visitors, just had a clean up after taking down the christmas decorations. It is my home away from home when not in the Ettens.

4 Brookbank Street, Slighting, Shire.

my home is on the crickhollow server: 6 chestnut road, branway neighborhood, breeland

I redecorate the yard every so often, but most of my interior furnishings stay the same... well, except for a couple changes here and there, as I get more decorations... I also take great pride in the fact that everything in the home is 100% gained on my own (no AH buys), or at the least, crafted by one of my alts...
    Last edited by Aztec_Soul; Jan 05 2012 at 05:12 PM.