We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Options Tabs not working

According to the Update notes, if a plugin has options, we should be able to click on the options tab to set the options, however, none of the options tabs are working for the plugins I have.

Question Re: Options Tabs not working

I expect that this will require adding a new API to existing plugins and I have several plugins that I would like to add support for this to. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any documentation on how to do this.

Re: Options Tabs not working

Quote Originally Posted by Elderban View Post
    According to the Update notes, if a plugin has options, we should be able to click on the options tab to set the options, however, none of the options tabs are working for the plugins I have.
    The options present under this tab are not compiled automatically by the plugin manager, the author needs to create and assign whatever options to this tab. Until the authors of whichever plugins you're using get around to doing that, you'll have to make do with their options they've presented elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by VincentAC View Post
    I expect that this will require adding a new API to existing plugins and I have several plugins that I would like to add support for this to. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any documentation on how to do this.
    Check out this thread: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...amp-Options%29

tells you some more info.
    Galuhad | Narvelan
    Lore Breakers of Eldar