We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Echoes of Gondamon is also Recruiting

Echoes of Gondamon is a rank nine kinship with many friendly and helpful members. We are accepting any and all classes, so everyone is welcome. In our kin we are there if you need us, but expect nothing from you, we are just hoping to help all of our members have a fun time in game. The majority of our members come online around 7PM to 11PM central timing, though you can often find at least one of us throughout the day. We are looking to start a more regular weekly skirmish/instance/raid and will be working on that as the future unfolds.

If you so have the desire to join our ranks, you can contact myself in game via Kavli or Kilnir or simply reply to this thread and we can work from there.

I look forward to meeting new recruits,
    Kilnir,
    Kin Leader

Introducing Monster Monday's

Starting this week, Echoes of Gondamon will be hosting a fun time for its members on the creepside. Emlien will be leading the charge against the non-maggots to eat the halflings, pointy ears, hairy axes, and smelly humans. Join her every Monday on creepside, members contact her in game for more information.

This is a new activity we look forward to actively participating in with our members, all are welcome and we will be happy to get you started if you are less than knowledgeable on the ways of Sauron. We are not an elite squad by any means, we are just out to have a good time.

Have fun out there,
    Kilnir,
    Kin Leader

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from the Echoes of Gondamon.
    Last edited by Waxe; Jan 02 2012 at 04:46 AM.

Coming Soon: Weekly Trivia

The Echoes of Gondamon will soon be hosting a weekly trivia question or riddle for its members to answer. It may be Middle Earth related or it may not, who know's? The question/riddle will be posted here on the forums and whoever answers it first will receive a prize in game, more than likely, one gold coin. The rules are simple, you must of been a member for at least one week and you have to answer correctly and be the first person to answer. I will be posting it at random times to not give any particular time zone an advantage. Hope you guys like this.

Thanks,
    Kilnir,
    Kin Leader

p.s. If I don't get enough activity in this, i'll probably stop so I don't look like an idiot posting random questions, haha.

Trivia Question #1

If there were three Elves, nine Men, then how many Dwarves were there?

Re: Trivia Question #1

Quote Originally Posted by Waxe View Post
    If there were three Elves, nine Men, then how many Dwarves were there?
    Swiftafoot answered correctly in game, the answer was seven. This first one was easy, i'll do my best to make it more challenging next week.

Trivia Question #2

Where are the following lyrics from?

"The battle's done, and we kinda won, so we sound our victory cheer, where do we go from here?"

Wink Re: Echoes of Gondamon is also Recruiting

hahaha waiting to be member for at least one week!

Re: Echoes of Gondamon is also Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Goblina View Post
    hahaha waiting to be member for at least one week!
    What times/time zone do you play on, and what are your characters names? Some of the officers that you could contact in game would be Quisi, Kilnir, Emlien, Alisawyn, Zarinna, Mingolwar, Bronagh, or Kavli. Usually at least one of us is on from about 10 AM til 10 PM, central time zone.

Smile Re: Echoes of Gondamon is also Recruiting

What times/time zone do you play on, and what are your characters names? Some of the officers that you could contact in game would be Quisi, Kilnir, Emlien, Alisawyn, Zarinna, Mingolwar, Bronagh, or Kavli. Usually at least one of us is on from about 10 AM til 10 PM, central time zone.
    I'm Goldenia!
    Usually on 15 PM - 19 PM central time zone.

Red face Re: Echoes of Gondamon is also Recruiting

I'm Goldenia!
    lol I meant 3 PM - 7 PM central time zone

I'm Goldenia!
    Oh, well you are in the kin now, congrats, by they way. Haha.

Thanks,
    Quisi
    Kin Leader

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy Saint Patrick's Day from the Echoes of Gondamon.

The Echoes of Gondamon had a parade today in Bree, I was able to get some decent screen shots and posted them on our facebook page. Which we now have, so don't forget to like us on facebook.

Thanks,
    Quisi
    Kin Leader

Echoes of Gondamon Welcomes New Recruits

Echoes of Gondamon is a rank nine kinship with many friendly and helpful members. We are accepting any and all classes, so everyone is welcome. In our kin we are there if you need us, but expect nothing from you, we are just hoping to help all of our members have a fun time in game. The majority of our members come online around 7PM to 11PM central timing, though you can often find at least one of us throughout the day. We are looking to start a more regular weekly skirmish/instance/raid and will be working on that as the future unfolds.

If you so have the desire to join our ranks, you can contact myself in game via Kavli or Kilnir or simply reply to this thread and we can work from there.

I look forward to meeting new recruits,
    Kilnir,
    Kin Leader
    Emlien here, one of the founders of "Echoes," checking in to provide an update to this thread:

We recently celebrated our 2nd anniversary as a kinship on the Arkenstone server, and hosted a server-wide scavenger hunt in recognition of this milestone. This is just one of the ways we embrace our enjoyment of the game and is a great example of our spirit of friendship.

We continue to welcome all classes, levels and playing styles to our kin. Our group consists of a number of knowledgeable players willing to help with quests or deeding, crafting, and are receptive to fun and creative ideas - like our scavenger hunt. We're a slow but steady group, preferring to really learn the game and play our characters to the best of our abilities rather than power-level. A number of our players (me included) can also be found in the 'moors fairly regularly and can help with the PvMP aspect of the game. We also currently provide a TeamSpeak channel for fellowships and raiding, and we do keep the conversation and interaction clean.

If you feel like Echoes of Gondamon might be a good kin for you, feel free to message me in game and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have and introduce you to some of our members. I am online most evenings (EST) as well as our Leader, Alisawyn, and Successor, Madmall.

Safe travels,
    Emlien