We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nasty's Will

Re: Nasty's Will

Quote Originally Posted by shibby5556 View Post
    =[... acctually we will be playing SWTOR together...
    [size=1][font=palatino linotype][COLOR="#797979"]Some ancient Italian maxim fits our situation, whose particulars escape me. [/COLOR]
    [/size][/font]

Quote Originally Posted by Unixbomber View Post
    hahaha classic
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000014f798/01001/signature.png]Thulock[/charsig]
    Token Pothead of Revelations
    Relish the Death and Bathe in its Glory

Those tickets will be at will call. right next to ricky bobby's dad's tickets.

And who cares about nasty? I am going to miss Inuke. Lord of the Hobtards.

-Havok
    Havoksnipes - Rank 12
    Blackarrow's Enemy, Reaver's Enemy, Stalker's Enemy, War-Leader's Foe, Weaver Foe, Defiler-Foe
    The Battlemaster
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000078c86/signature.png]Havoksnipes[/charsig]
    I am the Geek in Pink. What now?

Nasty-

[size=1][font=palatino linotype][COLOR="#797979"]Some ancient Italian maxim fits our situation, whose particulars escape me. [/COLOR]
    [/size][/font]

Best of wishes to ya, Nasty. I'm honestly surprised you managed to stick around this long, with the giant pile of feces this game has turned into. Lemme know which server you play on in SWTOR some time. Preferably in vent, we miss you there

-Otron

P.S: You ears seriously need to stop falling off.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100001b1130/signature.png]Akgron[/charsig]
    [i][color=#FFB90B]"Morals require thought!"[/i][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by theanoyingdevil01 View Post
    Sorry to hear that your leaving lotro Nasty. Truth be told, most of us are on our last legs at this point, but I'm sure we will cross paths again in the very near future.

./salute .. .

lovi
    Thanks, Lovi. Hope to fight with or against you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by gamewizard View Post
    I don't think I've ever grouped with you in my time here, but it was always fun to fight you from the other side. Hopefully we'll run into each other in a couple weeks
    Definitely. Looking forward to going at it again in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by I_fail_irl View Post
    Funnily enough, I mostly remember you on your hunter from the days before EC got its renovations. Timezones can be annoying.

Cya
    Thanks. Inuke was only good when DF was still usable in combat.

Quote Originally Posted by dee_fruz View Post
    Your goodbye thread is so much better than mine was
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakshi View Post
    Thanks, Ryan. It's been fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiir View Post
    What server you gunna play in SWTOR so me and my buddies can put you and Revs on farm status again?

P.S. : have fun in whatever you do next :P
    Thanks, Ziir. We're on Warriors of the Shadow. Guild name Tempest.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacmanbobr View Post
    I think a lot of us are in the same situation as Nasty... this game has pretty much lost all of its luster and I know many aren't at all excited about the next new update, not only because of SWTOR but because Turbine has just taken the game in a direction that kind of states that they're in it mostly for the money as opposed to creating an awesome game that they are excited about and really put heart into creating (along with still making good money).

F2P didn't have to have as many obvious money dumps for even VIPs, such as scrolls of removal, stat tomes, making Isengard 5,000 TP in the store and separate from the raids, etc. And I know people will agree when they say Isengard as a whole felt unfinished and the story itself was not engaging and didn't make much sense. Last but not least, I think the most disappointing aspect of Isengard was the failure to add anything to PvMP besides balance changes and rewards, we were long ago lead to believe that they would be providing us with a new region, but as usual they later scrap that and we find out they didn't even start to create a new region at all.

The most recent event this weekend with the GMs is another thing that goes along with their failures of PvMP and the game as a whole. Hyping it to make it sound like it would be epic like Amarthiel, it turned out it was just 3 GMs that occasionally go to your server and just play on rank 15 creeps, not saying a word to creepside and logging off as soon as they die a few times.

I'm not sure if I'll be coming back to LOTRO after I start playing SWTOR, so I thought I'd also say goodbye to all of you on this server who I've ever played with. I've had some great experiences with this game (especially, being in the same boat as nasty, after 4.5 years) and I'll never forget them. To everyone who is going to SWTOR, I can't wait to have some fun over there with all of you. I'll still be playing until I can get SWTOR (have to wait until I get a new comp so not until closer to Christmas) so I look forward to trying to make the most out of this new update with the remainder of Firefoot.
    Not ok, Space. Don't hijack my threads.

<3

Quote Originally Posted by Lightdeath View Post
    What have you done, Derek? Nothing! You've done nothing! Nothing!

Bye Nasty.
    Thanks bud. And thanks again for all that computer help a little while back.

Quote Originally Posted by Bortsy View Post
    ####'s this aboot? No Maple Syrup/Skates/Hockey stick, or New Seal club for Broodling eh? #### you then Nasty!!

Ima miss you big fella <3<3<3<3<3<3
    I'll miss you too cutie.

Quote Originally Posted by bennyw2784 View Post
    Thanks for the Tomato Juice nasty, I'm sure we'll have use for it. See you in SWTOR for sure
    You guys are most welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by cliebo View Post
    I'll see you around friend. I'm sure our paths will cross again.
    One of the best things about SW:TOR: you can have your companions craft for you. Now, when you make your kids play your toons, they can make your companions craft for them... it's almost like you'd be running a business.

Or a sweat shop. Pretty sure your kids aren't old enough to work yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DieEvenHarder View Post
    You'll be missed Nasty!! take care homie
    Come back as a premium to say OHHAI sometimes hehe <3
    Thanks, Dab. Always entertaining in GLFF.

Quote Originally Posted by gonewhaned View Post
    Sorry been in Finals, and really don't read the forums anymore after they changed the format... Anyway Nasty best of luck as you move on. Where ever you go have fun.
    Thanks, Gon. The Gone-roids connection will forever remain.

Quote Originally Posted by Toretto10 View Post
    Good Bye Nasty we are going to miss you :-(
    Thanks, Tor. I'm gonna miss you all too.

Quote Originally Posted by devilduck13 View Post
    Nasty,

I am very sad to see you go I have enjoyed my time with you...not so much against you, as I always find myself dead at your feet on my cute lil wargie. Had I known you were leaving Lotro the last day I saw you in Galtrev, well lets face it I still would have slapped you like I did. Thanks for the love, thanks for the fun times, thanks for leading us to victory. You are truly a wonderful person and I wish you the best of luck in the future. I'll see you around

<3 Foxie <3
    Thanks, Foxie. Even though you broke my heart...

Quote Originally Posted by shibby5556 View Post
    =[... acctually we will be playing SWTOR together so Yeahhhhh! Oh and can I get the unit that has a heating function aswell, it gets cold in my garage haha
    I'll add it to the list. See you in a little bit...

Quote Originally Posted by havok_pwns View Post
    Those tickets will be at will call. right next to ricky bobby's dad's tickets.

And who cares about nasty? I am going to miss Inuke. Lord of the Hobtards.

-Havok
    I think we can all agree that Inuke was a pimp in SoA. I made Forvengwath my biznatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Unixbomber View Post
    Nasty-

I'll see you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by gruntle View Post
    Best of wishes to ya, Nasty. I'm honestly surprised you managed to stick around this long, with the giant pile of feces this game has turned into. Lemme know which server you play on in SWTOR some time. Preferably in vent, we miss you there.

-Otron

P.S: You ears seriously need to stop falling off.
    And you need to stop being chased by rabid lobsters with AIDS.

<3
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Impact][COLOR=MediumTurquoise][B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Teal][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000400e3/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=SandyBrown][SIZE=2][I][FONT=Book Antiqua]"West, North, and South the children of Men spread and wandered, and their joy was the joy of the morning before the dew is dry, when every leaf is green." [/FONT][/I][FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Impact][FONT=Fixedsys]- [FONT=Arial][B]The Silmarillion[/B][/FONT] [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/FONT] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nasty/"][COLOR=SlateGray][FONT=Hurry Up]Minstrel[/FONT][/COLOR][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/evilblasty/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Rune-keeper[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/balbaroids/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Champion[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nastier/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Captain[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/inuke/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Hunter[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nastiest/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Warden[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty8 View Post
    I'll see you soon.

[/size][/font]

Take care Nasty, it was always a pleasure grouping with you. As a lifetimer, I'll be kicking around till they pull the servers offline, I suspect in late 2012. Good luck in a land far far away.

Crom laughs at your misfortune...he laughs from his mountain.

Nasty, thy will be done!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2