We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Smile December 15 20:00 (UK time) lets raid The Master of Imlad Balchorth

Hello all off Withywindle the normal way off asking for a party is not working so i though maybe I have more luck this way. The Master of Imlad Balchorth is a normal quest expect it's one off the very few raid quest in the normal world and I found out it's hard to get a complete raid party. So all who wane do it Thursday 15 December 20:00 UK time gadder at east Angmar (that is on the map himbar 10.5N 24.0W just where the stable master is) So I hope to see a lot of people are joining . here is a link to of the quest chain leading to the raid quest http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ques...mlad_Balchorth Oww one more thing officer and leaders who see this post it would be a great help if you give it trough on your Kinship members.

Framdoro

Re: December 15 20:00 (UK time) lets raid The Master of Imlad Balchorth

Dear Framdoro the fact that nobody replied is due to two facts: interest in that particular quest-raid is close to none on any server and forum raid calls are usually not succesful. If you wish to do a raid from Angmar i suggest doing rift run, since it may be joined from anywhare without going there physically and may prove even fun for high levels (thus encouraging them to join). Do not consider the lack of replies as something personal just you picked the wrong content to group.
    Last edited by Ornaith; Dec 16 2011 at 08:04 PM.

Re: December 15 20:00 (UK time) lets raid The Master of Imlad Balchorth

This raid quest is simply not interesting for a lot of reasons, some of which Landrovas lined out. It is also the "wrong time" to ask, since the new instances just came out keeping most lvl 75ers busy.
    Last edited by Ornaith; Dec 16 2011 at 08:05 PM.