We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Re: General Discussion - The Good, The bad, The Ugly...

Why did u 2 actually left this server?

Most people leave because pvp isn t very fun. but you 2 don t pvp so this wasn t the reason.
    You said on a previous post that u wanted to raid yet again you v made yourself a social kin( since you only allow friends in it)
    I see you don t have any raid gear on your champ so i m guessing you v never done it or you done it so few times you can t get the marks to barter for it.
    All the end game raids can be done with pugs even on whithy ( Anya proved that)
    Fralin is also leading pug raids almost daily and his very good at it.
    Skirmishes take about 15 minutes to fill up.
    Action has never been this good on whithy in terms of pve...
    Your complaining that end game players have left the server? well tell me when they were here how many times have you raid with them?
    We have more and more level 75 players. If people would start playing more pvp whithy would be a great server.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2922500000004424f/signature.png]Alkkayya[/charsig]

Bad As$ Pizzaguy

Quote Originally Posted by TheKid111 View Post
    Why did u 2 actually left this server?

Most people leave because pvp isn t very fun. but you 2 don t pvp so this wasn t the reason.
    You said on a previous post that u wanted to raid yet again you v made yourself a social kin( since you only allow friends in it)
    I see you don t have any raid gear on your champ so i m guessing you v never done it or you done it so few times you can t get the marks to barter for it.
    All the end game raids can be done with pugs even on whithy ( Anya proved that)
    Fralin is also leading pug raids almost daily and his very good at it.
    Skirmishes take about 15 minutes to fill up.
    Action has never been this good on whithy in terms of pve...
    Your complaining that end game players have left the server? well tell me when they were here how many times have you raid with them?
    We have more and more level 75 players. If people would start playing more pvp whithy would be a great server.
    We had our reasons, it's not really anyones business. Personally I like to try out a lot of things and also did not want to play without him. People who know us they know we play together and we are playing good.

Raid gears. Since we've just moved in together and the whole progress took us a while (we didnt live in the same country in addition, had to get all necessary papers, etc) we couldn't play much since the last update came. It's again not really anyone's business, but I felt I have to tell it so you won't misjudge us again.

We are a small kin, we are doing PUG raids also obviously.
    Anya and Fralin on Withy are good players and good raid leaders, we know it and we also played with them when we got lucky enough to get an invite.

We not allow only-friends, but before we accept anyone in the kin we'd like to know them more, if we can play with them, if we won't have much problems with them, etc. This is to reduce later problems.

Peronally in LOTRo I don't really like pvp. It's not my cup of tea in this game. (I always prefers pvp such as pvp in Guild wars.)

And yet again, we still love Withy a lot. That's the place where we've met, got to know eachother and made loads of friends (yes, we are still in touch with them).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/29225000000016e54/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[b][url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...evamp-Proposal]KINSHIP REVAMP PLEASE READ![/url][/b]

Lol,guys stop the War here !!!

But,ehm Thekid,Anya has proven that you can do *certain* Raids/Parts of it with semi-pugs .... Not a single Kin on Withy,neither any Pug,Raid ally,did OD t2 Ivar/gortheron on lvl 65... I wouldnt call that good PvE,Skirm Raids + Draigoch are a Joke,and the new Raid hasnt been done T2 either,tho that seems to be a bit harder so its ok that it hasnt been done yet...

I agree,it got better with RoI if it comes to finding groups outside of your Kin,and they seem to get stuff done now,but it is still nothing compared to most other Servers out there...

Withy isnt dying,but its not active either especcialy in pvp,as you all should know very well... DOH is pretty much the only Kin active in PvP as an organized Force,rest is a few V.I.Ps from all the other Kins,I do not count Zrinko&co.ohg

P.S. I didnt want to pick out your Post again Kid,its nothing personal xD

To Veni,Hardist and the others that have a discussionfight here now : Guys/Girls, why do you even fight ? It is a Fact that alot of Players arent happy with how Withy is,some leave,some stay and try to change things... Understand both of them,but stop trying to make the other side think your way was the right one... Both got Points,and depending on personal view both are right,those that Leave,those that stay...

It is a game,stop fighting eachother about it <3

Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    To Veni,Hardist and the others that have a discussionfight here now : Guys/Girls, why do you even fight ? It is a Fact that alot of Players arent happy with how Withy is,some leave,some stay and try to change things... Understand both of them,but stop trying to make the other side think your way was the right one... Both got Points,and depending on personal view both are right,those that Leave,those that stay...

You are right about this, and here I'm going to say sorry if i ever offended someone here. It wasn't my intention, although I will defend myself, and Hardist (though he doesn't need my protection ) when someone's saying something wrong or misjudge us, etc.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/29225000000016e54/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[b][url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...evamp-Proposal]KINSHIP REVAMP PLEASE READ![/url][/b]

I wanted to leave the server because of several reasons. Most important one was the Raiding yes. Sure, Anya and others were/are leading Raids, but when, once a week, twice a week? I am not going to make my own Raids if I have never done them before, and on Whity there were barely any Raids done and I wanted to do them. And I did not want to leave my kin to join a Raiding kin, I also had my reasons for it. Once I joined an OD Raid (the only time I saw it being advertised) and it was a disaster.

As of right now, we been in like 4 kins in Snowbourn. The first kin, one person seemed to have an issue with us and started being very impolite and flaming us. We decided to leave because the next few Raids we done with that kin were a disaster. The second kin we joined, was too big for us, 3+ pages online and too much talk in kinship chat. Third kin, someone started provoking us and swearing at us for no reason at all, and it got completely out of hand. As you can see, I cannot let things go so easily, but I always stayed nice in my replies to that particular person, even apolagized, but it was her personal mission to get rid of us. Last kin we joined, small kin, very nice people on teamspeak, but we got left out of a lot of stuff, so we decided to leave. We made our own kin, and since we do not want to invite total strangers for a lot of reasons, we are taking things slow and doing things our way.

As for gear, we played plenty of Draigoch, it's not like we do not Raid. As for Update 5 Raiding Gear, we're just saving meds and seals, and it's not like when I get some gear I keep it equipped all the time, I switch around plenty, for plenty of reasons. But you are right, I do not have any yet, I have enough to get two or three pieces and I also completed some Tier 1 Orthanc Raids already, so I can get some pieces and equip them, but I am saving and waiting first so I can get one set completely, but I am not sure yet of the DPS or Tank set for my Champ. That is the sole reason I did not get any pieces yet, but that doesn't mean that I can't or that I don't raid. Me and Veni are just settling in and we only started with the update 5 stuff this week, but we already have enough meds and seals for 2-3 pieces.

As for Skirmish Raids, we did plenty, even with 6-8 players instead of the usual 12 (it's boring, more challenging with only 6). We also do the "noob raids" like Rift, Turtle and Watcher, we done some OD and DN a couple of times aswell, purely for fun. Right now if I want to organise an instance or a raid, I get 20 tells in less than 5 seconds. It's a whole different world compared to Whity, instead of 15 minutes it takes 15 seconds to fill up a raid, any kind of raid.
    Whitywindle - Hardist (Champion) & Mepida (Minstrel)

I am not fighting, just posting, a forum is made for one reason only, to discuss things. "Discussion Forum". What else would we do here, wish each other a nice day and say hello and goodbye? That's just boring, at least we're all having fun posting here in this very topic, Landrovas has said so himself, he enjoys reading my posts, it makes him laugh, so mission accomplished from my side.

And most importantly, we're keeping it nice and we're not having some kind of war, we're just discussing and trying to prove your own points is part of that. And whatever Landrovas says, I do not think bad of him, I do admire his actions to keep Whity alive, I really do, all I am saying is, in my eyes it's not going to happen, I don't see Whity coming back to live anymore, at least not how it used to be. But that doesn't mean he cannot keep trying ofcourse ^^

Myea, this whole thread looks like a 2v1 discussion, but it's funny to read, go on!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by eois View Post
    Myea, this whole thread looks like a 2v1 discussion, but it's funny to read, go on!
    I'm just waiting around for a reply, I have nothing to say now :P

Ok, I forgot to reply to this :P

Quote Originally Posted by Landrovas View Post
    Since you seem the kind of people who would just reply forever just to have the final word (amusing as it is you take turns at replying)
    We're not one person, we're two different people. So does it bother you we both respond seperately to things? And yes, I am the kind of person who would keep replying forever, not to have the final word though, just to have everything "cleared" or "resolved" if you will. That's me :P As long as people are amused though, and not offended, it doesn't hurt nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Venguard View Post
    And yes, I am the kind of person who would keep replying forever, not to have the final word though, just to have everything "cleared" or "resolved" if you will. That's me :P
    Knowing him, this is VERY true. Some people can't stand this in him, some people get used to it, some are just like him (usually me too, i like to resolve/clear everything too - it can reduce future problems, and it won't bug you later).

Btw i subsrcibe to every topic which i am interesten in it with instante mail to my mailbox. This is why it seems funny to reply like this. It's good for me to keep tracks of things.

Yup, I cannot let things go so to speak.. :P

Oh look, right now we're just talking to each other, aint that funny. And you didn't even remove any of your posts, Landrovas!

12. Re: General Discussion - The Good, The bad, The Ugly...

echo...echo....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003234c/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR=#006400][SIZE=3]Bla bla bla signature fail bla bla.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

echo...echo....
    Yeah that's not funny at all

14. Re: General Discussion - The Good, The bad, The Ugly...

Hehe well the topic went dry like a raisin :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003234c/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR=#006400][SIZE=3]Bla bla bla signature fail bla bla.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Hehe well the topic went dry like a raisin :P
    GoGo ! Who are the Good,the bad,the ugly of Withy ? I want some Oppinions here now xD

*keep it friendly pls,ForumMonster is around!!! And im out of Cookies*

GoGo ! Who are the Good,the bad,the ugly of Withy ? I want some Oppinions here now xD

*keep it friendly pls,ForumMonster is around!!! And im out of Cookies*

Good - Landrovas

Bad - My small Champ atm

Ugly - Edin Only joking ! <3
    Gilrain - Draigoch First 13/10/2011
    Celestrata - Surprise, it's not a glitch! :D

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4