We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for a new kinship.

I just left a kinship for reasons i will not list here,
    BUT!
    How am i suppose to live without a kinship to keep me warm and fuzzy and so forth!?
    I'm looking for a kinship-the size doesn't matter, though too small is better than too big on this case.
    Any suggestions? I'm F2P, if that matters.
    I'd prefer a social kinship, with crazy conversations, etc.

EDIT:
    It seems my signature still shows i'm part of a kinship.
    IT IS NOT TRUE!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215000000015135/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    "And though all I see is darkness, I know that I will not flinch from my destiny."

Re: Looking for a new kinship.

Anything else you're looking for in a kinship? (end game, raiding, crafting, RPing, etc)?

(I'm more versed on which RP kins are on the server, but if you're looking for something else I can try to give some suggestions on other ones as well...)
    Zhie ~ Librarian of Imladris ~ Children of Arda, Caun
    Bainith Proudfoot ~ Poet of Michel Delving ~ Children of Arda, Recruiting Officer
    Valarda ~ Maker and Chaser of Shiny Things ~ Children of Arda
    Eledu ~ Troublemaker ~ Lord of Something Awesome

Legions of Undercore is a laid back kin we are currently rebuilding. alot of the active members quit playing the game. other left because of that.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215000000004ddd/signature.png]Roare[/charsig]
    Also Im a Westfold Master Scholar..

Quote Originally Posted by Librarian View Post
    Anything else you're looking for in a kinship? (end game, raiding, crafting, RPing, etc)?

(I'm more versed on which RP kins are on the server, but if you're looking for something else I can try to give some suggestions on other ones as well...)
    End Game-nope.

Raiding-OOOOH NO!

Crafting-See above.

RP-To be honest, i've been thinking about it...suggestions?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215000000015135/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    "And though all I see is darkness, I know that I will not flinch from my destiny."

Quote Originally Posted by Onir View Post
    End Game-nope.

Raiding-OOOOH NO!

Crafting-See above.

RP-To be honest, i've been thinking about it...suggestions?
    If you are thinking about RP, Children of Arda is a solid RP group that has welcomed several members through its existence who were newer to RP and wanted to get a feel for it. It's listed officially as a medium RP group, but that's really because the range of RPers is from light to heavy RP. CoA is not a group that does heavy recruiting or tries to pack people in and overall it's a casual atmosphere -- all of the officers have jobs, family stuff, and life away from Middle-earth, so there's never any mandatory events/gatherings/etc., but we are still a very active kinship. We're a bit on the silly side, but that has a lot to do with the idea that this is a game, we're supposed to have fun, if it's too much serious business and we're not having fun, then what are we doing here? We have out-of-game communication via Skype, since we find it's a) easier than always having to group up to use the in-game chat while playing and b) free... because free is good.

Link to our site for more info including the 'how do I join this fabulous kinship?!' part: http://childrenofarda.shivtr.com/

There is also a social for RPers on Saturday nights on the server; it's a good place to see the various RP kins that are out there.
    Zhie ~ Librarian of Imladris ~ Children of Arda, Caun
    Bainith Proudfoot ~ Poet of Michel Delving ~ Children of Arda, Recruiting Officer
    Valarda ~ Maker and Chaser of Shiny Things ~ Children of Arda
    Eledu ~ Troublemaker ~ Lord of Something Awesome