We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
    I'm in! Looking forward to seeing you all again. Rick: If you need any help with local coordination, let me know. Wing House sounds good.

Hiyde, Leader
    Brandywine Brewing Co (Brandywine Server)

Quote Originally Posted by Omen10020 View Post
    I'm in! Looking forward to seeing you all again. Rick: If you need any help with local coordination, let me know. Wing House sounds good.

Hiyde, Leader
    Brandywine Brewing Co (Brandywine Server)
    Omen there is an official thread here https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...y-April-5-2014

I went ahead and added you to the list
    [CENTER][I][B][FONT=comic sans ms][COLOR=#00ffff]I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened?[/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#2BC936]According to my Sister... Video Games can only get better...... unless it's Madden
    [/COLOR][SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms][COLOR=#b22222]Long Live Meneldor![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/I][/CENTER]

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7