We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Re: Gauging interest in Draigoch PUG

I led a pug through 3 days ago, I know that another semi-pug is scheduled for this evening.
    I suggest sending Faulks a tell, since he was planning on being heavily involved.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000aea6e/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Aranedain View Post
    I think there are more frequent PUGs now, for sure. That is to say, I've been in three more successful ones and led DPS for one of those (none of which have wiped ). I know Toa/Johnney's been semi-pugging it weekly with a few from other kins including mine, and there are more groups besides that. I'll make sure to look for you online when pugging it with an open spot the future, Glorne, and give you a heads-up if I'm able. For now I've just been doing it when opportunity knocks (no regular schedule).
    That would be great! Thanks!

Sunday's are probably best to find me online at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Strikerin View Post
    I led a pug through 3 days ago, I know that another semi-pug is scheduled for this evening.
    I suggest sending Faulks a tell, since he was planning on being heavily involved.
    Will do. Thanks!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4