I'd like to know who would be interested in joining a semi-PUG run of Draigoch, probably the following weekend Sat/Sun evening unless something comes up(10th-11th) or this weekend if pieces magically fall into place. I've noticed PUGs for the raid either failing to form or simply not succeeding and it's unfortunate since the raid is certainly within the capabilities of a decent PUG(the same was not true of OD T2 and is unlikely to be true of Isen T2, though T1 of each should be). The goal is to get people involved who will be able to lead PUGs of their own in turn, hopefully making the raid a bit more accessible to the general public of DD. But I obviously don't PUG very often since my locks are needed by my kin, so I'm not sure who those people would be.
If this happens I'll be leading the run and we'll have two other Ainur members along, hopefully covering main tank/main healer/main burglar responsibilities to provide a bit of insurance. I'm not yet sure whether we'll temporarily allow use of our vent or if we'll use in-game voice or perhaps a neutral vent. Start time would be in the 7-9 EST range.
We'd be looking for people who meet all or most of the following criteria:
- Must be Level 75, obviously.
- Must be able to hear voice chat and follow simple instruction. May need to utilize Ventrilo.
- Should have 4pc Draig/PvMP set or comparable and other decent gear. We want any issues to stem purely from lack of execution, not lack of gear.
- High rank physical mitigation virtues and prepared with consumables a bonus.
- Should read what information is available before the raid to have some idea going in. This thread is a good place to start though it has a few things wrong.
- Should not be part of a kinship that has cleared Draigoch, or should not have personally cleared Draigoch, aside from the few support players I bring along. This is to maximize the number with new knowledge.
- Ideally we want people who will in turn look to lead PUGs on a more regular basis and pass their knowledge along, since I don't have plans to do this with regularity, hence the bigger trickle down the better.
- Obviously we need some semblance of a sensible class composition, but it's not wholly rigid.
So yeah, let me know if there's interest in this. If there ends up being a lot of interest I can't guarantee everyone can be incorporated, but like I said my goal is to incorporate those who can lead their own runs, which if it works out will eventually get everyone interested involved. Obviously we can't make any guarantees about success or lack of bugs. Can't guarantee it'll happen either yet, been very busy of late so just gauging interest right now.
Running List of Interested Players
Astarielle, Rune-keeper, Officer of Explorers of Middle Earth
Jimli, Hunter, Officer of Hope is Kindled - Attended 12/10/11 Run
Ai, Lore-master, Officer of Knights of MiddleEarth - Attended 12/10/11 Run
Iarallag, Champion, Officer of Knights of MiddleEarth - Attended 12/10/11 Run
Odallin, Champion, Member of Knights of MiddleEarth - Attended 12/10/11 Run
Anessen, Burglar, Leader of Knights of the White Cross - Attended 12/10/11 Run
Lunelleth, Hunter, Officer of Knights of the White Cross - Attended 12/10/11 Run
Gairdor, Guardian, Officer of Knights of the White Cross
Firahn, Hunter, Leader of Rider's of Helms Deep
Glorne, Rune-keeper, Officer of Sons of the Seven Fathers - Attended 12/10/11 Run
Stocky, Rune-keeper, Officer of The Kindred - Attended 12/10/11 Run
Peanric, Captain, Officer of The Kindred
Haveblue, Guardian, Officer of The Kindred
Faulks, Minstrel, Noob
(Offered as potential support playersonnel)